This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted
    Last edited by userofthenet; 12-19-2014, 21:42.

Comment

Originally posted by skratch View Post
      Any of you guys had problems upgrading to V1.6 Media Edition ?
      maybe u have bad download

Comment

Originally posted by bajann View Post
        maybe u have bad download
        I did think that Bajann so i downloaded it again, i have tried both sd card and usb, its saying it cannot mount sd for some reason?

I have cleared the cache and upgraded, now its stuck on a boot loop and i cant get in to recovery mode again!

Comment

Does this version boot straight into xbmc?? As unless i have done something wrong, mine does ??

Comment

I did think that Bajann so i downloaded it again, i have tried both sd card and usb, its saying it cannot mount sd for some reason?

I have cleared the cache and upgraded, now its stuck on a boot loop and i cant get in to recovery mode again!
            Not having the best of times with it myself mate, seems to boot straight into xbmc which i sure it shouldn't do?? Can't get back in to recovery mode.

Comment

Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by Damian99 View Post
              Not having the best of times with it myself mate, seems to boot straight into xbmc which i sure it shouldn't do?? Can't get back in to recovery mode.
              That is the idea of this rom I believe and then you get to your android apps via the programs option.

As for me I push in the button put the power in then it shows the m8 sign then just loops. So I think I have f#ck@d it up!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

That is the idea of this rom I believe and then you get to your android apps via the programs option.

As for me I push in the button put the power in then it shows the m8 sign then just loops. So I think I have f#ck@d it up!

Ah i c great thanks.

Comment

I have seen people recommend this mate........... you can try it for nothing ??

probox2.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf probox2.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Thanks to JustMe I have managed to get back in to recovery mode and I am now running the new firmware.

Comment

Thanks to JustMe I have managed to get back in to recovery mode and I am now running the new firmware.

Nice one, for those having similar issue's, what was the solution?

Comment

Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Nice one, for those having similar issue's, what was the solution?
                        I flashed justme 's 1.2 rom and it went in to recovery mode and was fine after that.

Comment

initially I was thrown off as it booted directly into XBMC but after playing around with this FW more and more I learned to actually love it! Lets face it we use these M8's for Streaming media right? So why clutter it up with the android boot initial boot up menu it just added an extra step for me to start XBMC.. It also gave my customers more chances to F up the units when they started messing around with the settings

I like how you can access all the apps from the Android Apps section in the Programs tab, and if you really need to get to the M8 settings you just select the MboxSettings from the list of apps and bam your in the settings screen

Hopefully everyone is enjoying this FW as much as me

Comment

Made a donation. need a link please

hey I've made a donation to receive the new version 1.6
                            V1.6 Media Edition for m8 18/12/2014

my name is Ohad Cohavi
                            Confirmation number: 2N982876A6584602S

please send me a link

Comment

Originally posted by ohadco View Post

please send me a link

im sure youll get your link tomorrow sometime

Comment

Not 100% certain but is that firmware EM8 only?? Maybe someone can confirm it's ok on the M8 you have??
                                Hi Damian

Yes, it says in the initial post:

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                                have ported and tweaked M8N rom to work on original m8 the rom build is 20140901.

This is for the following devices:
                                - EM8
                                - M8
                                - TM8
                                - M8N (need to flash the new remote file if square remote) 2gb, 8gb rom ap6330
                                Last edited by MKMutual; 12-20-2014, 15:21.

Comment

Working...
                                X