Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i flash it on my minix 8x-h without problems?

Comment

Originally posted by brenas25 View Post
      can i flash it on my minix 8x-h without problems?
      Why would you want to? It is a port from that box. Just go to the x8 forum and download the new finless rom.
      M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
      JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
        Why would you want to? It is a port from that box. Just go to the x8 forum and download the new finless rom.
        bcos of this OpenElec and i would like to check it.So could you link me working rom with OpenElec for minix X8-h pls.thank yoy

Comment

Justme Firmware Screen versus Stane

that parameter makes the screen much bigger and hide the taskbar in justme firmware versus that of stane?

Comment

using v1.5 and its the best android rom i've used on this box by far, is there a way to change the launcher back to the original? not keen on the green xbox looking one. Also tried to revert back to stanes MX linux and I can't get back to it, it flashes ok from recovery but on reboot I just get a black screen is there anything I need to do so I can get back to this, flash a different firmware first maybe?

Comment

1.5 is very good. but some things are a lot slower.

and my antutu score was only 15000.

what was yours?

Comment

Originally posted by dsgregorio View Post
                1.5 is very good. but some things are a lot slower.

and my antutu score was only 15000.

what was yours?
                Don't worry about antutu the chinese fudged there is now way over 30000 bit like how we spoof the box to seem like nexus 10 etc

if the box is performing well that all that counts so don't be concerned this has been raised plenty of times
                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Loading 1.5 rom the device stack after boot
                  Loading 1.3 rom the device works perfect
                  Everytime during loading there is a case wipe

Comment

I have the M8N after updating to 1.5 from finless the remote buttons are mixed up. I downloaded the remote update for my box, but I will not install. I chose it in the update/backup screen, the box goes to the minix screen and then goes to recovery, which should not happen. I decided to choose to update from sd option but it fails.
                    Somebody must have had this happen?????????????
                    JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                      Don't worry about antutu the chinese fudged there is now way over 30000 bit like how we spoof the box to seem like nexus 10 etc

if the box is performing well that all that counts so don't be concerned this has been raised plenty of times
                      Hum... understood.

1.5 is slower than 1.4. But it looks better, works perfectly with my A2 remote. Only think is video (and not audio) sometimes lags on netflix.

and you know some sites like this: http://paletton.com/ ?

the green, blue, red menus could use some styling. Just ignore me if you don't think so. I just want to give a constructive critic.

thanks justme

Comment

Originally posted by dsgregorio View Post
                        Hum... understood.

1.5 is slower than 1.4. But it looks better, works perfectly with my A2 remote. Only think is video (and not audio) sometimes lags on netflix.

and you know some sites like this: http://paletton.com/ ?

the green, blue, red menus could use some styling. Just ignore me if you don't think so. I just want to give a constructive critic.

thanks justme

I appreciate your feedback and is always welcomed , but for freebies , I don't bother too much with styling etc
                        I only do it for my personal roms and people who have requested and hired me for custom roms

sorry guys allot of work for a freebie
                        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Google Play Music works now!

Play Music works on this ROM now since the lastest update by google (v5.7.1788Q) .

Hope Google resolves the issues with their other apps (Voice Search , Google+ , Google Now and Play Movies and TV).

Comment

any luck with writing to SD cards? or usb drives... this would be handy for backups or pvr purposes or downloading eps for offline viewing....

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyx View Post
                              any luck with writing to SD cards? or usb drives... this would be handy for backups or pvr purposes or downloading eps for offline viewing....
                              A USB drive works for me with read/write. SD is still read only.

Just make sure the USB Drive is formatted as FAT32.

Comment

Justme, seeing as there is an update to v2 will you be updating this Rom soon ? Pretty please
                                JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Working...
                                X