Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so that is stanes rom your on not finless?
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I'm on openelec code snake trying to flash to 1.5 now

i did try finless to 1.5 no go same code error

only one that goes from openelec is 1.4 it update no problem

i get same error leaving open elec and finless to 1.5 rom error keeps popping up

even acemax or lifefore was no go from openelec
      Last edited by Master200669; 01-09-2015, 04:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Master200669 View Post
        I'm on openelec code snake trying to flash to 1.5 now

i did try finless to 1.5 no go same code error

only one that goes from where I am now is 1.4 it update no problem

i get same error leaving open elec and finless to 1.5 rom error keeps popping up

not sure mate seem weird al yankovich to me

if any other member has had this issue and resolved it please help this member

I'm to busy trying to push out another update atm to be replicating issues
        Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Still waiting for my link to 1.6/b, can't message JustMe, because his mailbox is full

Donation Sent (Unique Transaction ID 3HS273378U8502637) (5th Jan)

Comment

Can anyone who is using 1.5 try this out for the sd write problem? I'm at work so I can't try until tomorrow.
            M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
            JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Hi JustMe,

any chance of letting us in on what we can expect in 1.5c?

Thanks

Comment

Having a little issue with the "ok" button on the remote while watching streams, if i press it while the streams playing, instead of getting the menu bar across the bottom, the Volume appears at the top right instead.

Is there a fix for this?? I thought i had fixed it because it was ok until after setting "zero cache" in fusion but even when i remove zero cache it still has this problem.

Anyone noticed this?? Or having this problem??

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Damian99 View Post
                  Having a little issue with the "ok" button on the remote while watching streams, if i press it while the streams playing, instead of getting the menu bar across the bottom, the Volume appears at the top right instead.

Is there a fix for this?? I thought i had fixed it because it was ok until after setting "zero cache" in fusion but even when i remove zero cache it still has this problem.

Anyone noticed this?? Or having this problem??

Thanks.
                  1) do not use zero cache

2)Although Im Not a JM ROM user from my general knowledge I Guess u r using confluence custom mod skin the moment its skin related issue change to another skin to solve OK problem...
                  Last edited by TMx; 01-10-2015, 00:10.

Comment

Seems owner forgot the link for the non donators...

You did an awesome job! Seems though something went wrong with the link...

If you cannot find the link here it's because its not posted and will ne posted on 3rd Jan 2015
                    download : JustMe1.6b

Enjoy!

Comment

JustMe will post the link when he POSTS THE LINK! It's not cool for you to take it upon yourself and post the link for people who have not donated.

Anyway I am sure JustMe will post when he is ready. Since I donated already I'll just enjoy the rom and watch something funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TMx View Post
                        1) do not use zero cache

2)Although Im Not a JM ROM user from my general knowledge I Guess u r using confluence custom mod skin the moment its skin related issue change to another skin to solve OK problem...

Yes thanks. I have just realized it's a issue with that skin. I always use that one, so i am looking at Aeon Nox but have no experience with it.

What do you/anyone recommend as a nice skin to customize.

Thanks for the help/advice

Comment

Azerty's 1.6b link to JustMe's Rom

Hi Azerty if you had read what JustMe had posted in this thread, the release has been delayed so politely could you please remove the link. Thanks it's fine for personal use but taking it upon yourself to share here isn't fair on the development... So think of the future support of this device for everyone... Thx

Comment

So if you use Google, you will see that the firmware has long flowed in public access, I do not support such actions by users as appreciate the work of developers firmware. Waiting for firmware 1.6C

Comment

ok, so ive finally gotten into recovery mode, (had a bad sd card) but now im getting a error message saying failed to verify whole-file signature. anyone have any idea on what this could be?

Comment

1.6B Update to Kodi Helix stable?

Is it possible to install Kodi and make it work same as That frequency switcher edition which boots straight in xbmc?

Comment

Working...
                                X