Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea sound is coming out of both HDMI and spdif. I know this because if you dont turn down the TV you get a horrible echoey sound

Comment

Originally posted by sparkymark79 View Post
      Yea sound is coming out of both HDMI and spdif. I know this because if you dont turn down the TV you get a horrible echoey sound
      So i guess flashing it will do the trick....
      Thanks a lot my friend

Comment

Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post
        All you need to do is install another launcher for example the launcher from 1.5 or another from Play Store and than select your default launcher from settings.
        How did you get hold of the launcher out of 1.5?

Comment

Originally posted by sparkymark79 View Post
          How did you get hold of the launcher out of 1.5?
          I extracted it out of my 1.5 download that I had on my box before I applied 1.6. I have since went back to 1.5 because 1.6 has no live wallpaper support and no XBOX game pad support. 1.5 also doesn't support XBOx game pads but at least live wallpapers work on 1.5.

Comment

Originally posted by elgrego View Post
            Can you write to the sd card on 1.6?
            1.6 cannot write to SD card. The same goes for 1.5. The last JustMe that has writable SD is 1.4 unfortunately.

Comment

Ok after reading some of the members pm's, I think 1.6b is ready and will start posting emails with over next few days. change log is on page #1.

+++ As it mentions do not harash Admins, Mods, Members +++
              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Originally posted by JustMe View Post
                Ok after reading some of the members pm's, I think 1.6b is ready and will start posting emails with over next few days. change log is on page #1.

Thanks JustMe!! This rom sounds like the answer to all my needs for my M8N. Thanks so very much. I'll be looking forward to that email. One question will the emails start going out today or tomorrow? Thanks and have wonderful New Year!!!

Comment

Hi JustMe finally registered on this forum after lurking about on it for a long time I thought now was as good a time as any to discuss your brill work! btw I sent you a free pint or two today if it stretches that far whereever your from! JM, Hope you don't mind

Comment

yay game pads are in 1.6b now I can switch back

Comment

The wake up issue returns!!! Little gremlins I'm sticking with 1.5 because apart from sd write problem it is great for me 😊
                      M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                      JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Running ver. 1.6 and all good. Now I found a manual fix for confluens mod skin for helix, for it to work i need to mod + copy files to this path --> Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/userdata/

Funny thing I cant find it, there is something i'am missing, I can found Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files - nothing in files folder ...

Tried allso the root/.xbmc/ but couldnt find the /.xbmc folder indside root folder ...

Hmm hope someone have an Ide to what iam doing wrong...

Did a reinstall of the rom - didnt help..
                        Created the folders manually but that didnt help either

Thanx in advanced

Comment

Re: Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

Excellent work as always JustMe 👍 can i ask though is it possible to have the 1.5 launcher as well I'm not overly keen on xbmc

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

Hi

i am using "v1.5 ported v2 for m8 01/12/2014"

works fine for me, but when i press the standbye button, it switches off, and the led goes off, but i can only get it back on by unplugging mains in and out

Any ideas

Comment

my rom will be delayed 2 to 3 days all for good reason I might have found the gremlin so to speak as elgrego mentions for the wake up issue.

but this rom would not suit him since he likes my 1.5 so need to apply elgrego

I wish your new born all the best in life and I hope the odd hours you are up is not because of it

stick with my 1.5.

ps "if any new Donator's want a refund tell me and I will refund , the public release will be delayed till 15th Jan 2015 and new donators rom released 2 to 3 days times being festive season holidays"
                              Last edited by JustMe; 12-29-2014, 15:41.
                              Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

I've been using it fine simply with XBMC but switching the xbmc screensaver timeout not to dim but to "none" and no timeout amount and then pressing the power button when finished and wha-la! the Blue power LED goes out in 1.6 after a few moments and turns back on when you tap it btw its very responsive! very quick I can't wait for 1.6B! to be released as usual it will be greatly appreciated

P.S. I've donated twice JustMe Once for 1.6 and again when you announced 1.6B and I was thinking of donating again when I received 1.6B as i've tried a lot of other peoples work but I really like how everything "JustWorks" ^.^

Comment

Working...
                                X