This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gsaylor27 View Post
    You don't need a mouse and keyboard but it helps a bunch. I use this keyboard/mouse combo:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Wir.../dp/B005LDLQXG

I was going to get something anyway and that looks OK. Is there anything better out science you bought that our is it still best vfm?

For tonight I can just plug in a USB keyboard I have on another pc

Cheers

Comment

Tested my ipega bluetooth gamepad with a few emulators with no lag what so ever so can confirm bluetooth gamepads work in v1.6b.

One thing i would say is i prefer the choice of launchers in 1.5 as i seem to be getting a black screen of death each time i turn my m8n back on. I can get it to launch by pressing random buttons on my remote which is a bit annoying.

Another issue im having is updating the remote to the m8n version via app update and backup but ive posted on another thread to justme so hopefully we can find a fix.

All in all 1.6b is a great upgrade personally as it solved my gamepad lag issue and once i have the old launcher and new remote fixed ill be sticking to this firmware for good!

Keep up the good work Just Me

Comment

I concur when I turn my box on I seem to press a bunch of random buttons before xbmc boots. Perhaps it shouldn't nlbe random JustMe what should we be pressing to boot into xbmc??

Comment

Originally posted by sparkymark79 View Post
          I concur when I turn my box on I seem to press a bunch of random buttons before xbmc boots. Perhaps it shouldn't nlbe random JustMe what should we be pressing to boot into xbmc??
          as it say in the email if you get the blank screen just hit the back button on remote or the right click mouse it only happens to some units not all no need for any key combos
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Iam waiting for M8 update

Hi just me, iam waiting for firmware. box M8. When you have ready for download

Thank you

Comment

When is this going public as I know a lot of Canadian's are waiting to try it before donating

Comment

Originally posted by Master200669 View Post
                When is this going public as I know a lot of Canadian's are waiting to try it before donating
                I think he mentioned public release delayed until the 15th.

I just donated and got 1.6b which I put on via UI update and it went like a dream 1st time from rom that came with it). my box says M8N from ott

very happy

Comment

1.6B Status Update!

I've spent more hours messing with it and listening to your advice on the black screen which I overlooked sorry! *at first once everything is confugured 1.6B is amazing more stable than 1.6 but getting there is a long, long troublesome road but Its now very stable It took ages to get it configured but it worth it! Brilliant Job JustMe!

P.S.

I Have a PS3 pad & Microsoft Xbox 360 PC USB Pad will the PS3 pad work via Bluetooth after I've registered it hardwired also will the 360 one work hardwired? Thank You!

Kind Regards & All The Best!

JustJohn

Comment

Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

I have not gamepad.
                    I would buy an economic one. Does anyone economical in amazon or ali express? thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

justme 1.6 rom

Donate to receive earlier : http://tinyurl.com/obzs3pp
                      Donated 3 days ago, still not recieved a link, thank you.

Comment

ROOT M8 amlogic s802 tv box

Hi all,

First of all, this forum is really great!

It may looks quite stupid but... somebody could tell me how to ROOT this "M8 amlogic s802 tv box"?
                        I found in the a couples of sites one way, using a SD Card, but when I am updating, an error occures saying "couldn't read whole-file signature" and then it abort in the recovery mode.

Anybody can help me?

Thank you

Comment

I did it per instructions worked a treat.
                          open zip file copy the files inside to a sdcard from PC.
                          Insert into m8 sdcard slot
                          unplug power to m8
                          Insert pin into AV hole to reset box hold reset button whilst pluging power to box then let go.
                          wait a few minutes and will install.

Comment

Originally posted by dale094 View Post
                            I did it per instructions worked a treat.
                            open zip file copy the files inside to a sdcard from PC.
                            Insert into m8 sdcard slot
                            unplug power to m8
                            Insert pin into AV hole to reset box hold reset button whilst pluging power to box .
                            wait a few minutes and will install.
                            This is exactely what I've done... but this is not working for me...

Is there any other file? The one I have can be corrupted?
                            Could it be because I am using a "micro SD" inside an "SD adaptator"?

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by omegalfa View Post
                              This is exactely what I've done... but this is not working for me...

Is there any other file? The one I have can be corrupted?
                              Could it be because I am using a "micro SD" inside an "SD adaptator"?

Thank you
                              I use a 2GB Kingston microSD with adapter all the time, and it works fine.

Try doing the toothpick method without an SDcard in the M8 at all. This should get you to an Android recovery screen. (This is useful for checking recovery version as well).

Then plug in the SD card, select "update from EXT", then select sdcard and you should see your card with a zip file on it.

Comment

Originally posted by punktunes9 View Post
                                I use a 2GB Kingston microSD with adapter all the time, and it works fine.

Try doing the toothpick method without an SDcard in the M8 at all. This should get you to an Android recovery screen. (This is useful for checking recovery version as well).

Then plug in the SD card, select "update from EXT", then select sdcard and you should see your card with a zip file on it.

Ok I will try this way "without sd card at all".

Can you tell me where I can find the file you used, just
                                to be sure I am not trying a wrong one...

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X