X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sparkymark79 View Post
    where do you enter this command please?
    did you read my post???

I put a link to a youtube guide on how to add it..
    Can't do more then that m8...

Comment

Originally posted by warlock09 View Post
      any eta on justme 1.6c?/ 1.6b is working fine on mine just wonder what changes or fixes or tweaks are added to 1.6c?thank you @justme great work,as usual revivng the M8 OR m8n ..KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK..
      Not sure eta, need to get members paid works out the way first.

tweaks and fixes will be posted when I release the if I do, you only have one member to blame for this.
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Sqaure M8 JustMe Roms 20140901 Till Date

Originally posted by JustMe View Post

tweaks and fixes will be posted when I release the if I do, you only have one member to blame for this.
        Im assuming we wont see the 1.6c to be released?sad..

Comment

As said in private messages... just keep your word... if you say you will put it up on the 3th of January do so, ... something went wrong explain what goes wrong and postpone the release. Make your product paid or not I don't care (I donated this time also) , just keep your word. I said i would directly remove the link in my post as soon as you link it on you're first page (as we are far past the 3th of january, which is still communicated on the first post!

Comment

Originally posted by azerty1 View Post
            As said in private messages... just keep your word... if you say you will put it up on the 3th of January do so, ... something went wrong explain what goes wrong and postpone the release. Make your product paid or not I don't care (I donated this time also) , just keep your word. I said i would directly remove the link in my post as soon as you link it on you're first page (as we are far past the 3th of january, which is still communicated on the first post!
            keep it on you server, less band width for mine, as mentioned it was not up to you to release other peoples works and if you like to continue this further email me you have my email.

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

JustMe

Comment

keep it on you server, less band width for mine, as mentioned it was not up to you to release other peoples works and if you like to continue this further email me you have my email.
              i did ... no response... :s. Proves the point I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by azerty1 View Post
                i did ... no response... :s. Proves the point I guess.
                phew..! what email

JustMe

Comment

There's always one idiot

Comment

Maybe for future releases send a message with links privately to people who have donated and tell them to keep it to themselves until the general release. That way people won't be sending donations and demanding the rom. Also don't give an ETA, to stop any confusion. Just an idea.
                    M8N Quad Core Android 4.4
                    JustMe v1.5 ported v2

Comment

Hey Justme, im using 1.5 right now and its really great, but every time I take it out of standby, a couple minutes go by, it freezes and reboots straight to your Justme roms opening video. Just wondering if you or anyone else has encountered this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikolass View Post
                        Hey Justme, im using 1.5 right now and its really great, but every time I take it out of standby, a couple minutes go by, it freezes and reboots straight to your Justme roms opening video. Just wondering if you or anyone else has encountered this issue.
                        don't think anyone has had this issue...

JustMe

Comment

will one of these files work on my M8 with 1gb ram?

Comment

Originally posted by piperider View Post
                            will one of these files work on my M8 with 1gb ram?
                            To be honest I cannot see it working, different wifi modules and kernels. You could always experiment

JustMe

Comment

To be honest I cannot see it working, different wifi modules and kernels. You could always experiment
                              im looking for a newer rom for mine.Searching around the net I seen a box the same as mine it had a menu like the m5 and had kodi on it but im not able to find it

Comment

Android Box

JustMe As Promised and exchanged via Email I shall be sending you a brand new M8N out on Tuesday/Wednesday.
                                Delivery ETA is 5/7 days. Sorry for bit of delay I have had some Major Family issues going on. But I am a man of my word so you should have by week after next depending on postal service. Hope that is ok time frame for you.

Thank you for the Roms and Continued support of this Box.

Is there a way to stop the 1.6b from auto loading xbmc tried to use my app to copy stuff across and it is struggling to do so.

Comment

Working...
                                X