Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] XannyTech Custom Mod Rom + TWRP Recovey built-in - for MINIM8SII and other devices see first post.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ssarava9
    replied
    Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post

ok thanks
    It worked perfectly fine, i was able to reboot from libreelec to internal to android rom with SD card in, i would suggest to retry removing the twrp sd card and inserting libreelec card

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied
    Originally posted by ssarava9 View Post

i would try to shutdown from libreelec and remove sd card and boot using the remote for android from nand, it should boot normal, i dont know why you couldnt boot from libreelec to internal, i will try this afternoon and report back
    ok thanks

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied
    I tried its successful when I remove p212 recovery image based sd card and plug in libreelec based sd card. then again goto twrp loop when I boot from internal
    i would try to shutdown from libreelec and remove sd card and boot using the remote for android from nand, it should boot normal, i dont know why you couldnt boot from libreelec to internal, i will try this afternoon and report back

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied
    I tried its successful when I remove p212 recovery image based sd card and plug in libreelec based sd card. then again goto twrp loop when I boot from internal

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied
    Hi Xannytech, is it possible to remove the nand recovery partition on your rom using P212 TWRP ? as i will be using SD card method for recoveries and to avoid twrp loop in the future

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied

It’s working. But I m using libreelec through sd card when I boot from internal( from libreelec to nexbox’s xanny andriod) again goto twrp loop
    you need to find a different SD card with just twrp (per my post) loaded and boot the box directly into SD card, try rebooting to system from twrp (p212, the one i posted)

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied

both, and for nexbox a95x specifically
    It’s working. But I m using libreelec through sd card when I boot from internal( from libreelec to nexbox’s xanny andriod) again goto twrp loop

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied

Is this tuturial for twrp loop or google play store stop?
    both, and for nexbox a95x specifically

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied

Yes i tried and worked successfully, here is what i did for my Nexbox 2/16 S905x, it may also work on 1/8 g box:

1. Download the P212 twrp from " https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg " and rename to recovery.img and copy to micro sd card
    2. Flash the recompiled Rom for Nexbox as posted in first page ssarava9 using amlogic usb tool
    3. after first boot, place the micro sd card into the box and go to Terminal emulator app (because toothpick is not working after flashing the rom for some reason) and type "Reboot update" and enter
    4. Now the box will boot into TWRP from SD card and install the marketfix zip file from Xanny which is also in first page
    5. Now reboot to system, voila you should not see the google playstore stopped working error

Let me know for any questions.
    Is this tuturial for twrp loop or google play store stop?

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied
    Originally posted by Scrimerr View Post

Please provide a tutorial how to do it or if you can link to the tutorial

Do I copy ten file from you on SD and install it via TWRP "Install"?

Yes i tried and worked successfully, here is what i did for my Nexbox 2/16 S905x, it may also work on 1/8 g box:

1. Download the P212 twrp from " https://1drv.ms/u/s!AoqocX31ecnXgZwNCL9pqWEsLDw_hg " and rename to recovery.img and copy to micro sd card
    2. Flash the recompiled Rom for Nexbox as posted in first page ssarava9 using amlogic usb tool
    3. after first boot, place the micro sd card into the box and go to Terminal emulator app (because toothpick is not working after flashing the rom for some reason) and type "Reboot update" and enter
    4. Now the box will boot into TWRP from SD card and install the marketfix zip file from Xanny which is also in first page
    5. Now reboot to system, voila you should not see the google playstore stopped working error

Leave a comment:

• ssarava9
    replied
    Originally posted by Xannytech View Post

So you solved in that way? The odd part is that he wrote he tried my twrp zip without success, that is the same version of twrp you're linking.
    ok let me know so i can post the fix in First page thanks again.

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied

i don't remember if i did something regarding spmc codec, but i think not, could just be some differences in /system/etc/permissions or in /system/etc/mediacodecs.xml.
    Thanks a lot. Nexbox’s firmware is one of the worst firmware I ever use.

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied

Send me if you can your stock rom wifi folder AP6330, so i can check if is something in these settings.
    I will definitely send ap6630 WiFi folder.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied
    This is off topic but I need ur suggestion. How to enable amcodec in spmc in default nexbox’s rom because in expert mode there is no amcode setting visible in setting but in ur rom amcodef setting is present there.Sorry for bad English
    i don't remember if i did something regarding spmc codec, but i think not, could just be some differences in /system/etc/permissions or in /system/etc/mediacodecs.xml.
    Last edited by Xannytech; 11-02-2017, 12:34.

Leave a comment:

• Xannytech
    replied

I am using xtmod 3.0 standard edition currently now. When I watch long duration videos in YouTube (andriod tv Version: 1.3.11) then WiFi drop occurs ( cannot connect server) that’s why i again installed default nexbox firmware for testing purpose only and WiFi stable in default firmware. This type of issue also mention in post #1656....I have also xtrom 2.7 and 28 and i installed and check these versions and this problem is also present in these just only in Youtube only 1080p videos any other application runs smoothly through WiFi. i.e. Sony live app (720p) etc runs smoothly in yours great rom. All over ur custom rom is great and amazingly fast you are great developer alive God Bless you.
    Send me if you can your stock rom wifi folder AP6330, so i can check if is something in these settings.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X