MECOOL KM3 Android Amlogic S905X2 Android 9.0 DDR4 4/64GB ROM Dual WiFi BT4.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by takuma View Post

Yes, my friend, this method is on the forum, but it does not work for rooting the device
    In any case, I updated the device with the ROM KM3_DDR4x_ROOT
    And the device is rooted
    Hello there
    Would you please send me the link to this rooted firmware?
    thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Dutchy64 View Post

Hello there
      Would you please send me the link to this rooted firmware?
      thank you in advance
      Check my post #850 #852

Comment

hello everyone, how can I share with windows 10 the hdd connected to the usb of the km3 in reading and writing? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by arnold72 View Post
          hello everyone, how can I share with windows 10 the hdd connected to the usb of the km3 in reading and writing? thanks
          If you mean using network to remote access that hdd, probably can use ftp by installing ftp server app on ur atv device connected to the hdd, and access via ftp client on the win10 pc.

Comment

thank you for the answer, but the problem is that every disk or key formatted in fat32 that in ntfs sees them in just reading and no in writing,hello

Comment

Guys,

Anyone lucky running Netflix full HD based on below from XDA?
              Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working! Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future. [/SIZE] Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN...

Comment

Hello guys,
                did you find any solution to root mecool km3 running android 10?

Comment

Good afternoon, I have a problem with my TV BOX (MEOOL KM3) when starting it freezes on the TV BOX screen and does not work. Does anyone know how I can select this problem. Thank you in advance for your contributions. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by genek View Post
                    Guys,

Netflix 8.1.2 build 3844 At the moment, the method of changing the ESN number is non-working! Work on the problem of non-certified devices continues, new versions may appear in the future. [/SIZE] Where "YOUR ESN NUMBER", insert your ESN...
                    Hope someone could try and flash KM3 with unrooted KM9pro rom and tested with Km9 pro Netflix mod v6 or v8. SInce v6 and v8 only works on unrooted device and the buildprop already change to km9pro, hope esn km9pro code working..

Comment

Originally posted by jacinto69 View Post
                      Good afternoon, I have a problem with my TV BOX (MEOOL KM3) when starting it freezes on the TV BOX screen and does not work. Does anyone know how I can select this problem. Thank you in advance for your contributions. Thanks

Can someone help me? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by jacinto69 View Post
                        Can someone help me? thanks
                        Find Reset button location, in the Audio jack port, with Toothpick hold the button down and while holding it pressed in you then unplug the power and reinsert the power jack, must hold the Reset button pressed for 10 to 30 seconds and the Recovery menu shall appear, then do a Factory Data Reset and see if your device is not damaged and will Boot after wipe the Data.

Comment

Originally posted by genek View Post
                          Guys,

I have a new Netflix 1080p apk that works on the newer Mecool Google Certified devices. This apk does NOT require a mouse and it plays in 1080p with DD+.

The link is in the description of my YouTube video........
                          This is a sub $50 USD Android TV stick from Mecool....Mecool has added the automatic frame rate switching globally to all their devices, which is a ground br...

These are the devices I have tested..... I don't have the KM3 to test. Perhaps you can test and report back..........thanks

Google Certified devices

KD1 Netflix 1080P with DD+ audio.
                          KM6 Deluxe Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
                          KM1 Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
                          ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

KM8 Google Certified but Netflix will NOT run

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

M8S Pro L Widevine Level 1, Netflix would not run.
                          KM9 running KM9pro, Widevine level 1. Netflix would NOT run
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post

I have a new Netflix 1080p apk that works on the newer Mecool Google Certified devices. This apk does NOT require a mouse and it plays in 1080p with DD+.

The link is in the description of my YouTube video........
                            This is a sub $50 USD Android TV stick from Mecool....Mecool has added the automatic frame rate switching globally to all their devices, which is a ground br...

These are the devices I have tested..... I don't have the KM3 to test. Perhaps you can test and report back..........thanks

Google Certified devices

KD1 Netflix 1080P with DD+ audio.
                            KM6 Deluxe Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
                            KM1 Netflix 1080p with DD+ audio
                            ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++

KM8 Google Certified but Netflix will NOT run

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++

M8S Pro L Widevine Level 1, Netflix would not run.
                            KM9 running KM9pro, Widevine level 1. Netflix would NOT run
                            hello on km3, does not work I have an error Nw-6-404. the first non-HD ninja version works against

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Teki View Post
                              hello on km3, does not work I have an error Nw-6-404. the first non-HD ninja version works against

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk
                              Thank you for that information.............
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

So sad KM3 user still stuck with Ninja v2 SD quality..

Comment

Working...
                                X