Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT1 Mini OREO SCV3-ATV ( AndroidTV 8.1 - S905x2 )

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    Well i just did SCV3, im going to post ... but theirs a catch... due to extensive changes that i did theirs not going to be a OTA zip...
    I can make a OTA zip, it will flash etc... but it will not work ok in playstore(wont open) and some other apps, so you guys need to do a factory reset after the flash
    I will wait for input here if i make the zip or not!

    Comment


      #47
      Originally posted by superceleron View Post
      Well i just did SCV3, im going to post ... but theirs a catch... due to extensive changes that i did theirs not going to be a OTA zip...
      I can make a OTA zip, it will flash etc... but it will not work ok in playstore(wont open) and some other apps, so you guys need to do a factory reset after the flash
      I will wait for input here if i make the zip or not!
      Post it.
      I (and perhaps many others) prefer img. More safe way.

      Comment


        #48
        hi, .img is the preferred way. pls post img file. thanks

        Comment


          #49
          I prefer .img over OTA to avoid problems. One more vote for img over here

          Comment


            #50
            Ok img it is i will post it in a few hours, depends on my free time in work!

            Comment


              #51
              Updated 1? post with SCV3, enjoy it

              Comment


                #52
                Flashed it on first try again - thanks . However i?m still getting "application failed to post notification on channel "NULL"". Do you think its connected to your rom or should i write to app developer instead? Thanks.

                Comment


                #53
                Its called SledovaniTV. I use it for watching IPTV and this "error" keeps popping up. Can i somehow share logs with you? Cause it says i should refer to them.

                Comment


                  #54
                  Hi SC, is there a way to restore all our apks once we install new IMG to our android box ? I tried app backup restore, super backup, titanium backup. None of them serve my purpose.
                  how do you guys update to a new version using IMG file without losing your setup? or is there a way to restore your previous setup once you install a new firmware ?
                  Anyway I installed your latest version, it installed in one go. It looks snappy and very responsive compared to other ROMs. Will setup once again with my usual apks and give you feed back. Thanks

                  Comment


                    #55
                    hi, i think you did a mistake by removing root

                    Comment


                      #56
                      Originally posted by plikmuny View Post
                      hi, i think you did a mistake by removing root
                      Oh, is that why I can't change the default Launcher?

                      Comment


                        #57
                        Originally posted by superceleron View Post
                        Updated 1? post with SCV3, enjoy it
                        Sorry for my bad english. I installed the full settings of the droidsettings and turned on HDMI-CEC. Turning on and turning off by HDMI-CEC works is great, I do not know why you removed these settings. TV - Sharp LC-43CFE6132E. Many thanks for you work!

                        Comment


                          #58
                          Originally posted by Romarik View Post

                          Sorry for my bad english. I installed the full settings of the droidsettings and turned on HDMI-CEC. Turning on and turning off by HDMI-CEC works is great, I do not know why you removed these settings. TV - Sharp LC-43CFE6132E. Many thanks for you work!
                          It was not me... it was Beelink, they removed because im many other tv brands CEC is not working correctly!
                          They removed it but forgot to disable it , if it works for you great is just a case of root the rom a change the droidsettings to the full one from 113N0 rom!

                          Comment


                            #59
                            SCV2 on my Amediatech X96 Max S905X2 4G/64G:

                            HDMI CEC - true
                            WIFI - true
                            BT - true
                            Apps - true
                            Kodi - true
                            Stremio - true

                            Remote controller- messed up (Volume down = shutdown etc, etc...)

                            Combination Reset button & power on - false (It does nothing)
                            To enter TWRP I use QUTE Terminal (just enter command "reboot recovery")


                            EDIT: Front LCD pannel - false
                            Last edited by merinns; 01-22-2019, 10:55.

                            Comment


                              #60
                              Originally posted by merinns View Post
                              SCV2 on my Amediatech X96 Max S905X2 4G/64G:

                              HDMI CEC - true
                              WIFI - true
                              BT - true
                              Apps - true
                              Kodi - true
                              Stremio - true

                              Remote controller- messed up (Volume down = shutdown etc, etc...)

                              Combination Reset button & power on - false (It does nothing)
                              To enter TWRP I use QUTE Terminal (just enter command "reboot recovery")


                              yes the reset button of that box must be a diferent hw pin from the GT1, but nice everything else works ( not counting remote, that is expected )

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X