[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

konst55,

You just need to rebuild the TWRP for your box. It is not very difficult.
    But I don't have your box...

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post
      konst55,

You just need to rebuild the TWRP for your box. It is not very difficult.
      But I don't have your box...
      how exactly is that meant I definitely need a running twrp?

Comment

Originally posted by konst55 View Post

Sasvlad, I installed this TWRP 3.2.3, but nothing has changed. For me, working TWRP is of great importance ! Now it's a fly in the ointment !
        TWRP on any G1 mini is a problem with any Android 9 Firmware including Beelinks!

Comment

Hi, I'm unfortunately also not able to flash the remote update onto my T95q using TWRP as it can't mount the internal storage. Would it be possible to compile a SW for the T95q with the remote file integrated please?

Comment

Originally posted by Mazerati View Post
            Hi, I'm unfortunately also not able to flash the remote update onto my T95q using TWRP as it can't mount the internal storage. Would it be possible to compile a SW for the T95q with the remote file integrated please?
            try to use a root file-explorer (i use "total commander")
            just open the zip-file from sasvlad and copy/paste the "remote-mouse12.tab" file
            to vendor/etc and set the permission of the file to 660.

Comment

mojojojo67
              permission of the file to 660 - no
              permission of the file to 0644 - yes.

Comment

I managed to update the remote file but I had to remount the vendor partition to rw. The image is working great now. Thanks for the help!

Comment

hi im installing on t95q and cant seem to get wifi working any help thanks

Comment

Hello! Great job! I've been waiting for it with android 9. Bravo! Has anyone tried Rom with H96 max x2.I want to ask you: in which partition is the bootloader. Is there any place to read which partition is responsible for what? _aml_dtb.PARTITION, aml_sdc_burn.UBOOT, DDR.USB, odm.PARTITION,

Last edited by shikata6; 09-07-2019, 00:09.

Comment

Originally posted by Jjed11 View Post
                      hi im installing on t95q and cant seem to get wifi working any help thanks
                      you need to install the sasvlad 95x version ->
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

tested and wifi working fine on my T95Q...

Comment

Hello i tried it on my device H96max x2. However, the Internet does not work and I cannot go through the first steps.
                        Then I tried to replace the kernel in the vendor directory as well: \vendor\etc\wifi ; \lib\modules ; and this library: libwifi-hal-common-ext.so
                        In this situation, it sits only on the logo and does not want to load.

Then I replaced that partition: _aml_dtb.PARTITION

In this situation, a permanent restart was obtained.

I tried to unzip the boot.img to look at ramdisk but with no application happened

Please someone in the inside to help me! Thanks!
                        Last edited by shikata6; 09-07-2019, 17:37.

Comment

Hi, I installed the rom to my T95q, but my airmouse have a problem with "back" key at the setting's menu. Any solution for this problem? Thanks

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

you need to install the sasvlad 95x version ->
                            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

tested and wifi working fine on my T95Q...
                            Hi was using x95 when I get to WiFi setup there?s no WiFi list

Comment

Hello Sasvlad, my button power doesn't work to turn on my Beelink Gt1 mini 95x2, it work only for power off. To turn on the box i must unplug the power cord. I get along very well with your Androidtv Rom and I wouldn't want to change it. What can i do? Many thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by robycop1098 View Post
                                Hello Sasvlad, my button power doesn't work to turn on my Beelink Gt1 mini 95x2, it work only for power off. To turn on the box i must unplug the power cord. I get along very well with your Androidtv Rom and I wouldn't want to change it. What can i do? Many thanks in advance.
                                Find for your box the Firmware on Android 9, in which this problem is not present, and port the Bootloader from there to my firmware.

Comment

Working...
                                X