[ROM] Beelink GT1-Mini (and some others) AndroidTV v.2.0 by Sasvlad Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sxcjb View Post
    Я X96 Max 4/64, помогите пожалуйста, проблема при чистке.

Спасибо за чтение
    I was able to get the x96 max running without any mods, the x96 max is a pain to flash. It drops connection with usb all the time. Just leave burn tool running and re-plug the cable in and try again. Eventually it will stick. You may also try a new usb cable or a powered hub to give it more power.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1242
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	789277Click image for larger version

Name:	photo_2019-11-14_09-29-47.jpg
Views:	1248
Size:	110.5 KB
ID:	789278

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

X96max is now being released in a new revision. For him this firmware is not suitable.
      It seems to work fine, although the only issue im having is no working ADB. I tried both usb ports on my device with no success. Seems to be an issue with most roms. Been searching for a rom with working adb with no success yet.

Comment

What's different between 95x and b95? I have tanix tx5 max and which should i choose of them?

Comment

Tanix tx5 max wifi and bluetooth doesn't work. 

Comment

Unfortunately, I don’t have a software solution to this issue. But you can disassemble the Box and turn off the LED using a soldering iron.
            Where can I get a copy of your patched SuperSu 2.82? Would to try it on the New X88 King tv box.

Comment

Can this be flashed to T95Q using TWRP and a micro SD ?

Comment

Originally posted by somenutter View Post
                Can this be flashed to T95Q using TWRP and a micro SD ?
                No.

Comment

No.
                  Thanks for the response.

Comment

Could you fix the problem of switching on the Beelink gt1 mini A (b95x) model on this firmware? He doesn’t want to turn on from the remote at all. I tried to fix it myself, I could not, because I do not understand this. I would be very grateful if you fix it.

Comment

hi guys i install sasvlad firmware but wifi not working any help.

t95q ram dd3 s905x2 u212
                      Last edited by firas1980; 12-12-2019, 15:58.

Comment

Originally posted by firas1980 View Post

t95q ram dd3 s905x2 u212
                        all the rom only work on the old T95Q with stock android 8.1.

Comment

Originally posted by firas1980 View Post

t95q ram dd3 s905x2 u212
                          i think u have the new T95Q with stock android 9 and this box has a different wifi chip, so no chance....

Comment

Originally posted by mojojojo67 View Post

i think u have the new T95Q with stock android 9 and this box has a different wifi chip, so no chance....
                            yes new one ram ddr3 board u212 wifi shenzhen rf-link technology

Comment

Originally posted by sxcjb View Post
                              Я X96 Max 4/64, помогите пожалуйста, проблема при чистке.

Спасибо за чтение
                              I have the same problem with Beelink GT1-mini 2. SN:95X3 64G.

Tried to apply ATV Sasvlad firmware by:
                              - Burn Card maker SD card, two cards 8 and 32GB FAT32: Successfully started update from the card, but the Android icon is grey and get stuck after sometime, not finishing at the end
                              - Amlogic USB cable 2.1.7.0 laptop, PC and multiple USB ports: Successfully get connected but then error appears at 7%, "Uboot/get result/diskinitial error", reconnecting of the cable does not help.

I feel that the firmware might be not compatible with the latest SN:95

Comment

Originally posted by ex63tv View Post

I have the same problem with Beelink GT1-mini 2. SN:95X3 64G.

Beelink GT1-mini 2 has another SoC. Of course it won’t work.

Comment

Working...
                                X