Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthur View Post

ok

test that firmware and see if the wifi and ethernet works for you thats what i based it off

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

test that firmware and see if the wifi and ethernet works for you thats what i based it off
      ok, I'm already downloading.

Comment

wifi, ethernet and bluetooth don't work

Comment

Yea says 8822 wifi wired send me a 9.0 firmware that does work

Comment

This is the 9.0 fw i use on my t95q. It also seems to be the very latest version that exists as far as ive found. Its from a thread on here. Everything obviously works on the new t95q as its a stock fw.

Comment

Are you sure you have the new t95q that came with 9.0 as stock? And not the old one with 8.1? As it has the 8822 chip so minixfreaks rom should work, especially the stock one as ive used that rom before myself I think.

I will hopefully get a chance to test the rom on mine today

edit: downloading now. I hope it works, else will be a lot of time resetting up my apps for nothing haha
              Last edited by dudese; 05-24-2020, 13:37.

Comment

The rom seems to work fine! Wifi is certainly working https://ibb.co/dLqmnNC

Will test it out properly now but so far so good. Many thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by dudese View Post

Are you sure you have the new t95q that came with 9.0 as stock? And not the old one with 8.1? As it has the 8822 chip so minixfreaks rom should work, especially the stock one as ive used that rom before myself I think.

I will hopefully get a chance to test the rom on mine today

edit: downloading now. I hope it works, else will be a lot of time resetting up my apps for nothing haha
                  my box is old version

Comment

Yea says 8822 wifi wired send me a 9.0 firmware that does work
                    ok, soon i will send you

Comment

Thats why yours isnt working then.

Everything seems perfect so far on this rom, except on my airmouse i cannot click on things on the on screen keyboard like before, however clicking web links and using it elsewhere seems fine. Not a massive deal as theres a keyboard on the back of the remote just strange thats all.
                      also cant seem to get bluetooth working. Theres an option to pair but doesnt seem to find anything, but am yet to properly test that out, and am hopeful it does work.

Comment

https://mega.nz/file/Gc8x2KxS#222usi...8tehm--kMCUQxk

This is the 9.0 fw i use on my t95q. It also seems to be the very latest version that exists as far as ive found. Its from a thread on here. Everything obviously works on the new t95q as its a stock fw.
                        this rom doesn't work for me

Comment

Yeah you have the old t95q so it wont work. Theres plenty of roms out there that will work on your box, but this new minixfreak and these stock android 9 ones wont.

Only a stock 8.1 or custom 9.0 rom will work you, just not this one, as its based on the new t95q wifi chip.

Comment

Thats why yours isnt working then.

Everything seems perfect so far on this rom, except on my airmouse i cannot click on things on the on screen keyboard like before, however clicking web links and using it elsewhere seems fine. Not a massive deal as theres a keyboard on the back of the remote just strange thats all.
                            also cant seem to get bluetooth working. Theres an option to pair but doesnt seem to find anything, but am yet to properly test that out, and am hopeful it does work.
                            Glad the new revision is working for you ... as for the remote not clicking in air mouse mode could be cause I mixed it with my s905x2 spartan rom so not completely stock could fix at a later time ... don't forget I made this completely blind ... worked on it for a full day and its the only custom firmware that works on new revisio t95q ... and for the old revision one I will work on it another time ...

Comment

Glad the new revision is working for you ... as for the remote not clicking in air mouse mode could be cause I mixed it with my s905x2 spartan rom so not completely stock could fix at a later time ... don't forget I made this completely blind ... worked on it for a full day and its the only custom firmware that works on new revisio t95q ... and for the old revision one I will work on it another time ...
                              Dont get me wrong im not moaning. Just pointing out anything I find for feedback. All things considering seems like a great rom so far and I appreciate it.

Comment

Dont get me wrong im not moaning. Just pointing out anything I find for feedback. All things considering seems like a great rom so far and I appreciate it.
                                Yea your welcome just wish i had the device so hard to do when u do t have the devic3 to debug

Comment

Working...
                                X