[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S905X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markshane View Post

Yes, it does work. Just download for H96 Max and flash using USB Burning Tool.
    i forgat to ask you. does the box needs to be connected to power adapter, or only to usb cable during flashing ?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bundyboy View Post

i forgat to ask you. does the box needs to be connected to power adapter, or only to usb cable during flashing ?

thank you
      Just USB cable is enough. Make sure to press the reset button in AV port while inserting the USB cable is black port (2.0). Once detected, it should immediately start flashing

Comment

Just USB cable is enough. Make sure to press the reset button in AV port while inserting the USB cable is black port (2.0). Once detected, it should immediately start flashing
        so, first i need to click reset button, before i insert usb cable ?

but before that i need to click start in USB Burning Tool. ?

when I release the reset button ? iimmediately after I plug in the usb cable or I have to wait for the device to be detected ?

thank you

Comment

Originally posted by bundyboy View Post

so, first i need to click reset button, and then insert usb cable ?
          Yes, click and keep pressing it while inserting the USB cable, don't let go or else it won't detect.

Comment

Yes, click and keep pressing it while inserting the USB cable, don't let go or else it won't detect.
            ok. i am going to try now

thank you

Comment

I have a few niggles with the rom, but so far still running smooth a week on (on my new t95q). Seems much better than stock on the whole. Playstore seems much more limited though but an easy workaround im sure. Plus I dont really use it anyway. Only thing I havent really tested is ethernet, but theres no reason why that wont work. Will be sticking with this rom from now on.

Comment

Originally posted by dudese View Post
                Seems much better than stock on the whole.
                I experienced any rom by minixfreak to be fast and have strong wifi!

Comment

minixfreak please... X96 Max.
                  can you do this application in x96max.

Comment

Originally posted by neon640 View Post
                    minixfreak please... X96 Max.
                    can you do this application in x96max.
                    Try soon after v3 release

Comment

Unfortunately, the T95Q ROM does not work on my old version of the t95q, I will have to stay at version 8.1 ... minixfreak, could you tell me how can I make the led work on my custom ROM 8.1?

* The Spartan Rom version T95Q_NewRev is the only rom I found that the leds work. i wanted to put it on my personalized rom 8.1 ... Could you help me please ???

Comment

Originally posted by Arthur View Post

Unfortunately, the T95Q ROM does not work on my old version of the t95q, I will have to stay at version 8.1 ... minixfreak, could you tell me how can I make the led work on my custom ROM 8.1?

* The Spartan Rom version T95Q_NewRev is the only rom I found that the leds work. i wanted to put it on my personalized rom 8.1 ... Could you help me please ???
                        maybe when i have more free time ... i got called back to work starting tomorrow so not going to have much time on my hands

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

maybe when i have more free time ... i got called back to work starting tomorrow so not going to have much time on my hands
                          damn....luckily I am still off work....

Comment

V3 have no links yet(at least I dont see)... is it done or its still in WIP?

Comment

Originally posted by hman89 View Post
                              V3 have no links yet(at least I dont see)... is it done or its still in WIP?
                              Its done the link is in the main post...

Comment

Hello,
                                Thank you for your job Minixfreak
                                There is an error in url
                                "https://mega.nz/folder/N15igarS#LRXucVlOojFZ3iT0OdeVGQ" is ok for v3.
                                But link is always "https://mega.nz/folder/90xVzCbT#6rOVSuLAhSK51VGmFgpfCw" for v2.

Comment

Working...
                                X