Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] AlfaWise H96 PRO+ 3/16Gb - 3/32Gb - 3/64Gb - SCV7A 7.1.2 (DDR3/DDR4 and 9377 Wifi Chipset)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

i couldn't see any vents on this box...
    any nice looking mod?

sry but all i have seen are very ugly...
    Well you need to do your own!
    Dont look at the other be imaginative

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20170819_155746-747x1328.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	146.3 KB
ID:	668749 nothing ugly here lol
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
        nothing ugly here lol
        there is a nice looking one

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
          nothing ugly here lol
          Looks nice, so you don't active cool it?

Comment

Nope workes 10 degree cooler with just the top vented
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by chenrp View Post

i couldn't see any vents on this box...
              any nice looking mod?

sry but all i have seen are very ugly...
              Just buy some 6mm or higher rubber feet and raise the box to let air flow bottom and it should be ok.

Comment

Very very good works thanks superceleron , i found one bug ,it's impossible for me to create widget ...

Comment

Great Work superceleron on the rom

I think I found a potential bug. Could someone please confirm or check with me

I can't seam to stream anything live in HD (from apps). Any app that offers live streaming on'y shows up in Sd quality. with stock firmware before I was able to stream everything live in HD

Not sure if this is a bug or the rom is telling the apps to only offer a certain bitrate or quality. I don't know how these things work

thanks so much

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
                    Very very good works thanks superceleron , i found one bug ,it's impossible for me to create widget ...
                    Nova launcher? yes i know about it... it will stay like that for a while...

Originally posted by jaskas82 View Post
                    Great Work superceleron on the rom

I think I found a potential bug. Could someone please confirm or check with me

I can't seam to stream anything live in HD (from apps). Any app that offers live streaming on'y shows up in Sd quality. with stock firmware before I was able to stream everything live in HD

Not sure if this is a bug or the rom is telling the apps to only offer a certain bitrate or quality. I don't know how these things work

thanks so much
                    Well that all depends on the APP, on how it works... i need to check with my ISP tv app!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Nova launcher? yes i know about it... it will stay like that for a while...

Well that all depends on the APP, on how it works... i need to check with my ISP tv app!

Thanks for looking into it. This lower quality SD has happened with all my live streaming apps. All use to live stream in HD now all of them live stream in SD quality

Thanks for all your hard work

Comment

Thanks for your continued support superceleron.

Action Launcher has possible quirks with test 6 build.

Bottom nav bar is difficult to drag up/activate...once it starts it pops up naturally. If your cursor is on the nav bar, you have to be quick to select or it will drop away before you can select.

Bottom nav bar " light" icon does not work. Not a necessity anyways.

Top information/ settings bar took me several reboots and 30+ attempts to drag down. It no longer drags down from the top screen but can only be dragged down from the middle of the screen (1080p and 4k desktop). It is inaccessible when your using an app and must return back to the desktop.

***First time ever*** my powered USB bar did not work after sleep mode until I switched USB ports on the box. Android 7?

On the plus side : in accessibility settings you can select larger mouse (learn something new). Good for people with 4k desktop. To return to smaller mouse, turn off and reboot. I think I like the smaller mouse cursor more.

Keep up the good work, manufactures should be paying you!

Comment

For Magisk users, It has been updated to v14.0 . I'm not sure what goodies that will bring..or modules that remain compliant.

Comment

Hi. I got this problem UI crashes, if I reboot it works for a time and then it begins crashing.. I have read and looked for an answer but no luck. I have installed this first scv4 then scv4a then scv4b then scv5 and then magisk. at first magisk is fine and shows it is verified but then it asks for manually choosing boot img and it can no longer check status of safetynet.. anyone have some clue to this problems..?
                            antutu is 39k
                            on scv2 it was 41k

thanks for your hard work
                            /Chris

Comment

Originally posted by ReaperMan View Post
                              Thanks for your continued support superceleron.

Action Launcher has possible quirks with test 6 build.

Bottom nav bar is difficult to drag up/activate...once it starts it pops up naturally. If your cursor is on the nav bar, you have to be quick to select or it will drop away before you can select.

Bottom nav bar " light" icon does not work. Not a necessity anyways.

Top information/ settings bar took me several reboots and 30+ attempts to drag down. It no longer drags down from the top screen but can only be dragged down from the middle of the screen (1080p and 4k desktop). It is inaccessible when your using an app and must return back to the desktop.

***First time ever*** my powered USB bar did not work after sleep mode until I switched USB ports on the box. Android 7?

On the plus side : in accessibility settings you can select larger mouse (learn something new). Good for people with 4k desktop. To return to smaller mouse, turn off and reboot. I think I like the smaller mouse cursor more.

Keep up the good work, manufactures should be paying you!
                              Well must will stay like that, im still working on Nav stuff...
                              They should but they dont.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Blegis View Post
                                Hi. I got this problem UI crashes, if I reboot it works for a time and then it begins crashing.. I have read and looked for an answer but no luck. I have installed this first scv4 then scv4a then scv4b then scv5 and then magisk. at first magisk is fine and shows it is verified but then it asks for manually choosing boot img and it can no longer check status of safetynet.. anyone have some clue to this problems..?
                                antutu is 39k
                                on scv2 it was 41k

thanks for your hard work
                                /Chris
                                well no crashing here...
                                About antutu i really dont care much about it... but all apps you install affect is performance... try to close all open apps 1ยบ and then try it!

Comment

Working...
                                X