This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zenix View Post

Thanx for reminding bro. Almost forgot this method. Now, everything ok.
    Bing thank also to SC!
    I wonder if he rls another version.
    He once mentioned that after working on the vorke that he would make an update.......so yeah hope we get some love soon: )

Comment

After 15-20 days of no problem working, last night the blue bright led it's not SHINY anymore. It's like a small blue dot which TREBLING like a candle in the dark. Sometimes you can see it sometimes not. Same happens to the logo of yoka on the top of the box. But the box seems to work ok. Dunno if it's hardware or software problem cause everytime i reboot , first i see the bright red color and as next loading the SC boot screen the blue light is on but not normal but as described before. Red colour led, no problem (till now)! Should i worry about it? Any idea?
      Thank you

Comment

Hi guys I have a problem with BT keyboards not working with YokaTV KB2. Some user pointed me to this alternative ROM which I like very much. However I am afraid to flash it because I don´t know how to backup the original stock firmware. I was thinking about flashing TWRP recovery and backup the stock firmware via TWRP. Is it possible to flash this ROM via TWRP or is it necessary to use Amlogic USB burning tool.

Comment

The BT keyboards doesn´t work in this ROM either unfortunately. I would like to ask how can I set standby mode in this ROM. The when I hit the power button on the box or on the remote it turns itsel off completeůy instead of going to standby. This is supposed to be fixed in this ROM but I can´t find any settings related to this.

Comment

Originally posted by Medard22 View Post
            The BT keyboards doesn´t work in this ROM either unfortunately. I would like to ask how can I set standby mode in this ROM. The when I hit the power button on the box or on the remote it turns itsel off completeůy instead of going to standby. This is supposed to be fixed in this ROM but I can´t find any settings related to this.
            Try to ask SC. He does know These details

Comment

Well when i made the rom it was working just fine....
              But i cant check now...

Comment

Thanks superceleron, I know you no longer have this TV box. Do you have any ideas what might be the issue? I really don´t know where to start.

Comment

Originally posted by Medard22 View Post
                  Thanks superceleron, I know you no longer have this TV box. Do you have any ideas what might be the issue? I really don´t know where to start.
                  Well i really dont since i cant remember what i did to it lol sorry
                  This is suspend mode... bt keyboards i never tried since i dont have one
                  But i bet the keyboards is missing .kl files and possible drivers!

Comment

Ok, so this one works for BB2 from Mecool (non-pro) ?

XaT

Comment

Originally posted by XaTriX View Post
                      Ok, so this one works for BB2 from Mecool (non-pro) ?

XaT
                      it should...

Comment

Does anyone know if this ROM comes with twrp? i have seen twrp recovery for this box on another thread,but i just like to know if it comes with this ROM,thanks.

Comment

good day super celeron. Dont wanna sound rude or hastey or nothing like that cause I know people gonna flame me. Just wanted to know if we can still expect an update? or some kinda update zip with just the drivers for wifi en bluetooth so we can use all of your roms.

Keep up the great work and thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post
                            good day super celeron. Dont wanna sound rude or hastey or nothing like that cause I know people gonna flame me. Just wanted to know if we can still expect an update? or some kinda update zip with just the drivers for wifi en bluetooth so we can use all of your roms.

Keep up the great work and thanks in advance.
                            Sorry m8, i cant update what i dont have anymore
                            I cant stay with all the boxes (wife would "kill" me....)
                            I hope you guys understand!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Sorry m8, i cant update what i dont have anymore
                              I cant stay with all the boxes (wife would "kill" me....)
                              I hope you guys understand!
                              It's cool and very understandable. Can you please point me out on how to extract the Wi-Fi drivers ave Bluetooth drivers? I will use the to make your beelink Rom work. It already works just no bt. Thanks in advanced brother.

Comment

Originally posted by dynamic_d View Post

It's cool and very understandable. Can you please point me out on how to extract the Wi-Fi drivers ave Bluetooth drivers? I will use the to make your beelink Rom work. It already works just no bt. Thanks in advanced brother.
                                Just check my wifi fix zip, all you need its there!

Comment

Working...
                                X