This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello,

Thank you Superceleron for this nice job. I read all the 2 threads about SCV1 and 2.

I got a MECOOL BB2 PRO, and, like Magnum, I have issues with green screen on mu Philips TV.

That's why I want to update with your rom/fw.

But, if I'm not wrong, only the v1 can help for green screnn problem? is it true?
    Also, at this day, is there still problems with youtube on V1?

Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by snoopazz View Post
      Hello,

Thank you Superceleron for this nice job. I read all the 2 threads about SCV1 and 2.

I got a MECOOL BB2 PRO, and, like Magnum, I have issues with green screen on mu Philips TV.

That's why I want to update with your rom/fw.

But, if I'm not wrong, only the v1 can help for green screnn problem? is it true?
      Also, at this day, is there still problems with youtube on V1?

Thanks again!
      i never did a V2 for this box!

Comment

Good morning all,

Firstly I would like to thank you all of you for the help and support you give to the rest.

I don´t know if this is the proper forum to ask this, if not please apologize my mistake.

The point is that I bought a Vorke Z1 last week, and I´d like to install this ROM but firstly I´d like to install the TWRP to make a backup of the original Rom just in case something wrong happens. My Vorke has the 7.1.1android version, 20170428.150912.V0222, and I can´t install the recovery (https://www.mediafire.com/?3ce5umkrx63hop6, Abdul recovery), could someone help me and tell me how can I proceed?

I made these steps, trying to install it:

1. Download the file
        2. Rename it to "Recovery.img"
        3. Format the SD as FAT32, and copy the file into the SD
        4. Insert the SD and press the power button during 20 seconds or more
        But after doing that I just get the Initial screen with the “Vorke” logo.

Could someone help me?
        Many thanks
        Regards

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

i never did a V2 for this box!
          OK, there is one normal Android version and one ATV version If I had understand right.
          And about my question about youtube and the rom/fw presented on this thread? is it working fine?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopazz View Post

OK, there is one normal Android version and one ATV version If I had understand right.
            And about my question about youtube and the rom/fw presented on this thread? is it working fine?
            Well i cant tell you now since i dont have the box anymore, maybe someone else can reply to that!

Comment

Originally posted by superceleron View Post

Well i cant tell you now since i dont have the box anymore, maybe someone else can reply to that!
              OK Thank you, Last question: If I put this fw/rom into m'y MECOOL, is it possible to come back With a "standard" version If I have problème With youtube?

Can Magnum or another member tells me if youtube is working fine With this fw/rom?

Comment

SC how would one go about getting youtube app to work again, ( now Sky News Live stopped working in YouTubeTV app as well) .
                Would I need to update Libs etc. ? If you could point me in the right direction, would be appreciated.

Cheers
                Last edited by Johnoo; 08-19-2017, 10:17.

Comment

• superceleron
                  superceleron commented
                  Editing a comment
                  damn well i think you need to go stock on this one for now, i going to see if i can get another box to see if i can fix the rom.
                  It needs a big overhaul!

Please. I bought the Box Mecool BB2 Pro with April / 2017 firmware. But I'm trying to use it to watch channels on H265 1080P, but the box can not decode these H265 1080P channels, only H264 channels. Could this be a firmware problem?

Comment

Will this work on mt GT1 Ultimate? I know there's a ROM for that but I want the Lighthome launcher. Downloading and installing on SC Rom wont launch it. TIA

Comment

Originally posted by stuartj9 View Post
                    Will this work on mt GT1 Ultimate? I know there's a ROM for that but I want the Lighthome launcher. Downloading and installing on SC Rom wont launch it. TIA
                    Nop, wait for the A7 roms im making for the GT1 Ultimate...

Comment

Hi all.
                      I just started reading the forum.

This rom is the latest(and greatest) custom rom for bb2 pro?
                      I don't want to flash Android TV version.

Anyone tried magisk to root these boxes?
                      I just need to hide root to get some apps working. Thats why I'm asking..

This forum seems nice.

Thanks ☺️

Comment

Magisk works for stock, in the OP it says SuperSU, so might just have to try and see....magisk has been compatible with everything I've tried with SuperSU so you should be ok

Comment

I must say this is an excellent rom for these 3 brand boxes, I own Vorka Z1, everything works, it doesn't need any update from my experience, great work Celeron

Comment

Originally posted by viggen66 View Post
                            I must say this is an excellent rom for these 3 brand boxes, I own Vorka Z1, everything works, it doesn't need any update from my experience, great work Celeron

Really?
                            I find Kodi crashes out quite a lot, especially trying to play h.265 files. Have you had success with these files?

Out: USB audio, HDMI
                            In: Logitech K400 keyboards

Comment

Originally posted by viggen66 View Post
                              So, does Youtube work then or not? Confused. If not, is it not just a case of uninstalling and reinstalling maybe? Forgive my ignorance.

Comment

Working...
                              X