Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fgetkate View Post
    Hi Magendanz
    Just flashed your ROM and am loving it. Smooth and beautiful. Thank you.
    Can you pls let me know how I can add rows and apps to the home screen? I've figured out how to reorder them but adding is still a mystery.
    Thank you so much.
    Hi, I know that in the *normal* stock firmware, only apps from the official AndroidTV Play store can go to the home screen. The rest (like aptoid apps) can't.
    It's probably the same in this modified stock firmware.

Comment

Thanks mate. Been playing around with it for a bit now and I think you're on the money. No sweat, its still awesome.

Comment

is there any solution to play touch based apps by simulating tap with mouse click?

Comment

Magendanz my man. Amazing work. Such a great ROM. Changes the whole experience. It's a good box that needed that extra little something to make it perfect. Thanks again.

Comment

Sorry, maybe this topic has been covered in one of these posts.
            i have been using this Mecool (LB version) for a few months and I absolutely hates this Andriod-TV. The Leanback home screen is restrictive and a lot of apps cannot be installed.
            Is there any way I can convert the box back to regular Andriod?

Comment

Originally posted by Mis3 View Post
              Sorry, maybe this topic has been covered in one of these posts.
              i have been using this Mecool (LB version) for a few months and I absolutely hates this Andriod-TV. The Leanback home screen is restrictive and a lot of apps cannot be installed.
              Is there any way I can convert the box back to regular Andriod?
              You can just install other launcher

Envoy? de mon XT1562 en utilisant Tapatalk

Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Maybe I am not familiar with Andriod TV, I found it very restrictive and hard to use.
                Is there any way to install regular Andriod to it?
                Last edited by Mis3; 12-02-2018, 20:39.

Comment

Does anyone have any advice on getting Show Box to run? I just installed the app from Aptoide TV and now I get an internet connection error when I launch the app.
                Thanks in advance.
                Show box has been officially taken down, it no no longer works. You could try downloading 'Cyberflix', its an alternative, a very good alternative.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetnonso View Post

Show box has been officially taken down, it no no longer works. You could try downloading 'Cyberflix', its an alternative, a very good alternative.
                  Yeah bro I saw that. Been a few days but i see its back up and running today. I already use Ciberflix. Its a good one. Cheers for the follow up mate.

Comment

Hi!

I've just flashed my box to your ROM and now I'm having issues with Netflix.
                    Tried all the solutions I've found: BurnKey Tools, the tablet app and so on, but now I'm getting a pop up window that say that could not reach Netflix network.
                    Do you have some clue on whats going on?

Ps: Is there a link to download the default sotck ROM that comes with it originally?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by gui21silva View Post
                      Hi!

I've just flashed my box to your ROM and now I'm having issues with Netflix.
                      Tried all the solutions I've found: BurnKey Tools, the tablet app and so on, but now I'm getting a pop up window that say that could not reach Netflix network.
                      Do you have some clue on whats going on?

Ps: Is there a link to download the default sotck ROM that comes with it originally?

Thanks in advance.
                      Hi Mate

You can download a build version off the Netflix site which will allow you to watch Netflix. I had Netflix going great but it crapped out in the last few days and won't work anymore. The version I'm currently using is off the Netflix site but it's not the Android TV version it's the mobile version. It works just fine but you need an air mouse to operate it.

Comment

Hi Mate

You can download a build version off the Netflix site which will allow you to watch Netflix. I had Netflix going great but it crapped out in the last few days and won't work anymore. The version I'm currently using is off the Netflix site but it's not the Android TV version it's the mobile version. It works just fine but you need an air mouse to operate it.
                        Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean that Netflix app for older Android devices or some beta version released recently? I googling it but I'm a bit lost.

Comment

Originally posted by gui21silva View Post

Thanks for the reply.

Do you mean that Netflix app for older Android devices or some beta version released recently? I googling it but I'm a bit lost.
                          Yes it's an older version of Netflix. They have a beta version on their site you can download but I got mine from here...... http://Netflix.en.uptodown.com/Android/old

Start at the bottom and work you way up to you find what works for tou. I'm using 5.1.0 build 17074

Comment

Yes it's an older version of Netflix. They have a beta version on their site you can download but I got mine from here...... http://Netflix.en.uptodown.com/Android/old

Start at the bottom and work you way up to you find what works for tou. I'm using 5.1.0 build 17074
                            so i was trying to fix my issue on netflix and i thought if i could flash other firmware maybe i would be lucky but as far as i can see the problem remains. So you download this version 5.1.0 of netflix and you use it with mouse. Is that correct? so no other solution.

Comment

Hello everyone, I often start problems with this last update, ie do not start Android I have to disconnect the power 3/4 times and then start. Plus it makes a strange distortion effect on the TV before boot animation. Can there be a solution? Thank's for your job Guest

Comment

Working...
                              X