Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S Pro L TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by Super Ban Ban View Post
      Magendanz hi .
      I really apreciate your work and i really thank you but i have a problem .I have wiped ''accidentally'' this tv box and i need a rom to get it back alive .I was reading your posts and i am having the same problem like Mples but your efforts stopped at page 4 ,when you are saying to him that you are going to send him a p.m. with a modified rom

Mples :

10-20-2017, 12:16 It's failing to mount the existing system partition. Did you wipe it?

yes I wipe it my friend

• Magendanz commented

10-20-2017, 12:40

Well, that explains it. It's hard to check the build properties on a partition that's been wiped. I'll need to make a special .zip file just for you that removes all environment checks, so let's move this discussion to private message.

You will tottally save me if you send me this p.m. with the rom .I have a workable twrp but i cannot install anything !!!!! I am in the same situation ...:-(

This was before i messed up with the wipes :
      Click image for larger version

Name:	image_36056.gif
Views:	519
Size:	100.6 KB
ID:	752682
      you can test to reinstall with the burn package ?
      Sorry for my badly english

Comment

Ι am not sure how to do that .Can you show me a tutorial ?
        You probaply mean ,doing this by using a usb male to male cable and i dont have it right now.A guy named MPLES ,claimed that the manage to do that by using a modified ota update at post #152 but the link he gives doesnt work ...Magenfanz doesnt answer ,neither MPLES and i feel desperate my friend . . . .

Comment

Ι am not sure how to do that .Can you show me a tutorial ?
          You probaply mean ,doing this by using a usb male to male cable and i dont have it right now.A guy named MPLES ,claimed that the manage to do that by using a modified ota update at post #152 but the link he gives doesnt work ...Magenfanz doesnt answer ,neither MPLES and i feel desperate my friend . . . .
          with card make you can flash with a ?SD card

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post

with card make you can flash with a ?SD card
            how ?can i see a tutorial ?

Comment

My friends ,i have finally manage to get back in life the tv box ,via the Burn_Card_Maker工method ,using some roms of nexus style .The problem is that in every rom ,even in the 7.1.2 the wifi and bluetooth doesnt work.What can i do ?
              I was having the stock rom m8s pro l-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180913.182655.V0213 as you can see in the screenshot beneath .

Comment

My friends ,i have finally manage to get back in life the tv box ,via the Burn_Card_Maker工method ,using some roms of nexus style .The problem is that in every rom ,even in the 7.1.2 the wifi and bluetooth doesnt work.What can i do ?
                I was having the stock rom m8s pro l-userdebug 7.1.2 NHG47L 20180913.182655.V0213 as you can see in the screenshot beneath .
                sorry i'm at work. on your box the last letter are LB, LQ or LB ? this thread is for LB and LQ variant

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_36058.gif Views:	1 Size:	123.1 KB ID:	752706

Comment

As you can see is the LB one .
                    What i am doing wrong ?

Comment

As you can see is the LB one .
                      What i am doing wrong ?
                      yep you have LB. I have the same

go here -> https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...android-tv-7-1

Comment

Originally posted by Snakx View Post

yep you have LB. I have the same

go here -> https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...android-tv-7-1
                        Thank you friend ,i was in the wrong thread .You save me ,see ya !!!

Comment

Hi Guys and Gals,
                          I have the Ms8 Pro LB version. Is there a ROM I can use yet for this model as everything else I find is for the LQ versions?

Comment

Originally posted by fgetkate View Post
                            Hi Guys and Gals,
                            I have the Ms8 Pro LB version. Is there a ROM I can use yet for this model as everything else I find is for the LQ versions?
                            All good team. Followed another thread and found the ROM I was looking for. Box is flashed and running sweet. Awesome work Megandenz. Much appreciated mate.

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Glad you found the right version! :-)

Hi Magendanz
                            Just flashed your ROM and am loving it. Smooth and beautiful. Thank you.
                            Can you pls let me know how I can add rows and apps to the home screen? I've figured out how to reorder them but adding is still a mystery.
                            Thank you so much.

Comment

Guest commented
                              Editing a comment
                              That's really not easily done. The Leanback Launcher will automatically put games in their own group, but you only get a new row when you overflow the last column. Might be possible via AtvCustomization.apk, but I haven't really researched that.

Does anyone have any advice on getting Show Box to run? I just installed the app from Aptoide TV and now I get an internet connection error when I launch the app.
                            Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                            X