• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unroot, root using magisk

Comment

Originally posted by Takisxx View Post
      i have blue board 3gb
      I have blue board TX92, 3/32. Mine is LP, LPDDR. No problem, flashed this.

Comment

I experienced severe wifi connections drops, almost any minute?!?!?

Is there anything I can do ? I did not experience them in stock...

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
          I experienced severe wifi connections drops, almost any minute?!?!?

Is there anything I can do ? I did not experience them in stock...
          i tested with t95u pro and it works just fine what device are u using

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

installed magisk 19.2 but cannot hide root this rom??? and can't unroot, so what solution do you have?

Comment

Originally posted by xmannamviet View Post

installed magisk 19.2 but cannot hide root this rom??? and can't unroot, so what solution do you have?
              I'm done with nougat working on oreo ... others might be able to help you ... I'm almost done my s905x2 atv build then my baby is die any day now so will be taking a break

Comment

Originally posted by xmannamviet View Post

1 Boot into twrp
                2 flash magisk uninstaller
                3 flash magisk 18.1

4 Reboot
                5 Install magisk manager 7.0 or 7.X

Comment

You use S912_1GB.img or S912.img for your t95u pro?

Comment

Originally posted by muncheno View Post

1 Boot into twrp
                    2 flash magisk uninstaller
                    3 flash magisk 18.1

4 Reboot
                    5 Install magisk manager 7.0 or 7.X
                    Did your instructions correctly but the root hiding still failed

Comment

Weired. I had various signal drops yesterday afternoon. Then, in the evening it worked fine. Maybe sth interferred? Im using TX92 3/32 LPDDR

Comment

Originally posted by Ico View Post

You use S912_1GB.img or S912.img for your t95u pro?
                        I use s912

Comment

Hi. where can i download it ? Thanks.

lol forget.

Comment

Hi there MinixFreak, just wish to give you some feedback on your latest Rom that unfortunately, I was unable to use.
                            I've never had an issue using any of ur Roms but this new one starts to update but only for about 5 sec before the big red X over the android icon.

Adding to my disappointment I was also not able to go back to the build I was on as the mega account now had your latest build or I've lost the link?

While trying to get a Rom on the Device I did notice that atvXperience_S912_V2H_ Mod Sleep Mode Video improvement made my box show up a green screen nothing else
                            and I was finally able to get a Rom back on the device but one I've not used for some time due to your own work - S912_atvXperience_v2FF Normal (Aida64 Show it as S905X)

Anyone got any thoughts why one is working yet others not but there all S912.img Normal not LP

I was using Burn Card Maker as Device is a no show on USB to USB

The device is Beelink GT1 2/16 Soc S912

Comment

Yeah, I've finally Cracked it and got the New MinixFreak Rom installed!!

For those that get stuck here is what I did,
                              • Reinstalled USB_Burning_Tool 2.1.6 (during install it says its 2.1.7 and in the about section, it says 2.1.3 Strange)
                              • Run it with Administrator rights (i could here it connect to pc but not see a connection until I did this)
                              • Load your image - http://tiny.cc/MinixFreak-OS-S912
                              • Connect you the USB cable to box and then pc
                              • Select your option - I chose normal erase
                              • This next step was key to getting it to work and stop issuing me were error - Romcode etc.
                              • CONNECT the Power cable to the device
                              • Then click start and fingers crossed it will finish 4 mins later
                              • When successful show take the USB out of the pc before you press stop as recommended (unsure why)
                              • Restart the Box and watch the Magic

The device was the Beelink GT1 S912 2/16

------ Installed the QC9377_BT_Fix.zip Patch if you have trouble with BT headset - http://tiny.cc/MinixFreak-OS-S912 ------ Thanks Neomode

Now I did try this using the Micro SD method but it gives error within seconds of upgrade screen and I also notice a few other Roms do not like this that method so hopefully moving forward this will fix the issue of some boxes not showing up when using USB Burning Tool

Hope this helps anyone that gets stuck like I was.

Now I just hope it's even easier when I get my new Box either the KM9 Pro or the T95Q ???
                              Last edited by CcX85; 06-05-2019, 14:41.

Comment

thx minixfreak for the moment everything works perfectly.

Good job.

Comment

Working...
                                X