Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna try the lp version on my lp t95z hopefully it works

Comment

Hey minixfreak : I have a TX92 S912 LPDDR and now as I have to use Blutooth audio I recogniced steady stuttering. Could you kindly supply latest MINIXFREAK OS for the S912?

Comment

Originally posted by soldiaz View Post
        Hey minixfreak : I have a TX92 S912 LPDDR and now as I have to use Blutooth audio I recogniced steady stuttering. Could you kindly supply latest MINIXFREAK OS for the S912?
        i might make pie atv for this ill keep you posted

Comment

Sounds nice then Ill wait for flash...as stated lots of times: MINIXFREAK OS ATV 7.1 best wifi. Since I use the TX92 unit with HDMI I ve not noticed the Bluetooth stutter issues so far :-(

I dont know wether It is MINIXFREAK OS ATV 7.1 v2 or v4...have to check it

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Now that would be Awesome! Mate... Really Looking forward to that...if and when you get it done..... Been using your minixfreakOS on the H96 pro plus LDDR version and it`s been Amazing so a Pie release would be most welcome. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Any updates on progress Mate! ? Thank you.

Best Regards,

Comment

great,,,, i try it this night with my kiii pro with strange problem (no wifi and bt) and no external wifi???
                this night my usb wifi is done
                thx

Comment

Any help would be appreciated I'm trying to put VPN to work on this firmware keep saying permission deny how to fix it. Nevermind I already figured it out is fix already
                  Last edited by antonio6o6; 07-13-2022, 04:19.

Comment

minixfreak ...do you think is possible to switch your ROM base on LineageOS by npjohnson ? It would be a HUGE step forward, IMHO:

https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/u...vices.4313743/

Comment

Working...
                    X