No announcement yet.

Spotted in the wild: x88 King x922

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

May not work with this device, but just recently on a thread for the A95X F2 someone found that the clocks on these devices are now controled by the boot.img, and was able to get the clock working on a custom rom simply by flasing the stock boot.img. So it may be worthh flashing the stock boot.img with flasify before setting up the rom to see if it fixes the clock, cause it did work on the A95X F2

Comment

Not worried about the clock - trying to switch the language is the problem... lol...

Comment

Found it look for the globe under settings and select english.

Comment

I haven't Tried this Rom. Is it possible to change the language? Da or niet? ????????

Comment

Originally posted by greenstone View Post
            Not worried about the clock - trying to switch the language is the problem... lol...
            Thanks!!!!!!!!

Comment

Works ok but too many items are coming up in a non-english language so probably going to go back to the original firmware at this point but have to give him credit it looks really nice and seems to work well. You can change the main language by going into the black settings control panel and looking for the globe and switching it to english. You also should change keyboard to english.

Comment

language is easy to change. Go to settings, go to the bottom and click the last setting, then clock the very first one on the next pag, then the next page click the first one and choose your language. After choosing your language it will be set to number 2 so hold down on it and move it up to number one. You do realize you could just use another Android device to navigate through settings, you just read from one device and make the moves on the X88, cause everything is the same spot

Comment

You seem super dumb.

Comment

• trebor
                    trebor commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No need to call someone Dumb

Porkie
                  Originally posted by Porkie View Post

You seem super dumb.
                  Dude you can go **** yourself.

I explained that the menu was in russian and my primary language is english and I found how to change the setting before you said anything you lowlife.

Apparently you think you have the right to insult people because you are more familiar with the UI than I am but that's not the case.
                  This is not something I do every day nor is it something I have been doing for years I have been working on this thing for around a month's time and in that month I have been learning fast.

If asking a question makes a person dumb so be it I am dumb - I can learn more and will get over my issues.

But you are a lowlife... and nothing will ever fix that.

Comment

Porkie

Dude you can go **** yourself.

I explained that the menu was in russian and my primary language is english and I found how to change the setting before you said anything you lowlife.

Apparently you think you have the right to insult people because you are more familiar with the UI than I am but that's not the case.
                    This is not something I do every day nor is it something I have been doing for years I have been working on this thing for around a month's time and in that month I have been learning fast.

If asking a question makes a person dumb so be it I am dumb - I can learn more and will get over my issues.

But you are a lowlife... and nothing will ever fix that.
                    You are dumb. Snowflake! Try being nice to people when they try to help. Just because you have a problem with your device does not give you the right to be rude.

Comment

• trebor
                      trebor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      No need to call someone a snowflake especially a dumb one.

You are dumb. Snowflake! Try being nice to people when they try to help. Just because you have a problem with your device does not give you the right to be rude.
                    Dude wtf is your problem I have never been rude to you or anyone on these boards - until your last post - you need to take some medication and chill cause honestly I haven't said one negative word to you until you called me dumb - seriously you are the one that is rude to people. Hell I just read a few of your post and it seems all you do is respond nastily to people if they irk you in some small fashion.

And about snowflake... dude you are a freaking emo kid - if you think any of my responses were some sort of insult to you other than this and the last you need to see a doctor.

Again I haven't said one word negative to you at all.

Hell I don't even know you dude what are you some wanna be tech head who thinks I am stepping in his private world... get over yourself man we were discussing fixing a box not your ego.

Move on and stop commenting unless you are truly trying to help someone and not just masturbating while insulting others.

Comment

Dude wtf is your problem I have never been rude to you or anyone on these boards - until your last post - you need to take some medication and chill cause honestly I haven't said one negative word to you until you called me dumb - seriously you are the one that is rude to people. Hell I just read a few of your post and it seems all you do is respond nastily to people if they irk you in some small fashion.

And about snowflake... dude you are a freaking emo kid - if you think any of my responses were some sort of insult to you other than this and the last you need to see a doctor.

Again I haven't said one word negative to you at all.

Hell I don't even know you dude what are some wanna be tech head who thinks I am stepping in his private world... get over yourself man we were discussing fixing a box not your ego.

Move on and stop commenting unless you are truly trying to help someone and not just masturbating while insulting others.
                      I will say what I want, and nothing you can do will stop me. Again, stop being rude to people and you will not get checked.Snowflake. You do not run this site, and your feelings do not give you a license to be a bitch. Its always amusing when you idiots are rude to people then play the victim when they defend themselves. Stop being rude, its that simple.

Comment

I will say what I want, and nothing you can do will stop me. Again, stop being rude to people and you will not get checked.Snowflake. You do not run this site, and your feelings do not give you a license to be a bitch. Its always amusing when you idiots are rude to people then play the victim when they defend themselves. Stop being rude, its that simple.
                        As I said I have never been rude to you and I already reported you to the admins.

Comment

Be nice, its NYE in some places.
                          Is not there enuff turmoil in the world without adding ego's and attitudes
                          Play nice:
                          treboR
                          Please consider
                          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

As I said I have never been rude to you and I already reported you to the admins.

I do not care if you report me. Again, do not be rude and these situations will not happen. Snowflake!

Comment

Working...
                            X