• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• superceleron
    commented on 's reply
    Nop... sorry

• mikele
    replied
    is it possible to do that with unrooted device ? (post #1336)

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Originally posted by robot20 View Post
    Why would version 16.2.31 work fine on my alfawise h96 pro + (7.12 firmware superceleron) and every time a video loads on my Brand new GT1 ultimate 7.12 firmware it crashes. Ive unistalled and then reinstalled FTMC a couple of times. I get an error FTMC closed unexpectly do you wish to reopen.
    That is a problem of the FW(Stock Rom)... Check post #1336 of JoseM on how to fix it!

Leave a comment:

• robot20
    replied
    Why would version 16.2.31 work fine on my alfawise h96 pro + (7.12 firmware superceleron) and every time a video loads on my Brand new GT1 ultimate 7.12 firmware it crashes. Ive unistalled and then reinstalled FTMC a couple of times. I get an error FTMC closed unexpectly do you wish to reopen.

Leave a comment:

• Tox0
    replied
    Hi everybody. Help me please. There is no settings button in FTMC Build 29. Only File manager, profiles, System info and events. What can be done?
    Thanks a lot in advance!

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Well... Source code Git is on 1º page....
    Dont forget to share the changes/source code if you do any.....

Leave a comment:

• mrvanity
    replied
    Originally posted by m.ermantraut View Post
    Hi Superceleron. Lately whenever I try to install a new addon it says that dependancy of python version 2.25.0 is not met. how can I fix this?
    Try installing this zip file

After that, try to reinstall your plugin

Leave a comment:

• superceleron
    replied
    Yes needs some updates to v2.25... and i stopped development of FTMC 16... im going to open the git this weekend with all the changes until V31 so if anyone want to add support for it, be my guest
    Just dont forget to share the code when you do any changes!

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    commented on 's reply
    You can probably only use Kodi 18 that support Python v2.25.
    I remember addons needed a newer Python v2.7 in the past and it was fixed in FTMC, SPMC, but v2.25 is much newer and probably require a lot of changes in FTMC to work again.

• m.ermantraut
    replied
    Hi Superceleron. Lately whenever I try to install a new addon it says that dependancy of python version 2.25.0 is not met. how can I fix this?

Leave a comment:

• JoseM
    replied
    Originally posted by rajawaqas View Post
    How to enable “amcodec on” in Andriod 7.1.2 Nougat kernel. When I enable amcodec on in ftmc settings then ftmc becomes crash.
    • Need a root. Go to / system / etc / find public.libraries.txt, add to the end libamcodec.so
    • Reboot and enjoy!

Leave a comment:

• rajawaqas
    replied
    How to enable “amcodec on” in Andriod 7.1.2 Nougat kernel. When I enable amcodec on in ftmc settings then ftmc becomes crash.

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    Are you on latest fw from minix? You should use spmc 16.7.2 the v17 is still in alpha and has no su s on amcodec

Leave a comment:

• phil766
    replied
    SPMC doesn't work for me. I have a lot of audio drop out when playing video. What version are you using?

Leave a comment:

• EagleEyeXZ
    replied
    Use spmc on minix u9h plus

Leave a comment:

Working...
X