Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathwalker9 View Post
    Hi!
    8Gb/500Gb/W8.1pro64. All drivers installed.
    i have big problem with Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.
    This device not working normal in windows 8.1 and other OS.
    If unplugged 220V cable and run W8.1 - all ok. Speed - 1Gb\s, pumps over 100 MByte in sec. If Win restart - ok. After sleep - ok.
    But if shutdown from Win - after up Win problem: "identification", "unknown network" "without access to the Internet". And after the "button on" - LAN not working. Boot from "live usb (WinPE)" - LAN not working...
    Off/on cable 220V - LAN ok...
    Drivers latest from Realtek. All "green" and all power management in drivers - "off".
    (In bios I did not find the settings that affect this problem. Only the choice of OS - "Windows 7" - lan work with such problems. If choice "Windows 8.x" or "Android" - "cable not connected").
    Help!
    It may be in the BIOS settings? (BIOS latest from Tronsmart site). May be after shutdown from OS BIOS not initialized lan-chip...?
    I have the exact same issue as you.
    Don't know is there are any BIOS setting that could fix this

Comment

Does anyone have experience in configuring a remote controller for kodi or plex on windows with this box (ARA BJ19) ?

Comment

Originally posted by LycanWrath View Post

I have the exact same issue as you.
        Don't know is there are any BIOS setting that could fix this
        Same here

Comment

It's a hardware problem...

Comment

Originally posted by deathwalker9 View Post
            Hi!
            8Gb/500Gb/W8.1pro64. All drivers installed.
            i have big problem with Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.
            This device not working normal in windows 8.1 and other OS.
            If unplugged 220V cable and run W8.1 - all ok. Speed - 1Gb\s, pumps over 100 MByte in sec. If Win restart - ok. After sleep - ok.
            But if shutdown from Win - after up Win problem: "identification", "unknown network" "without access to the Internet". And after the "button on" - LAN not working. Boot from "live usb (WinPE)" - LAN not working...
            Off/on cable 220V - LAN ok...
            Drivers latest from Realtek. All "green" and all power management in drivers - "off".
            (In bios I did not find the settings that affect this problem. Only the choice of OS - "Windows 7" - lan work with such problems. If choice "Windows 8.x" or "Android" - "cable not connected").
            Help!
            It may be in the BIOS settings? (BIOS latest from Tronsmart site). May be after shutdown from OS BIOS not initialized lan-chip...?

This sounds like a typical issue that can occur when the machine goes into hibernation rather than shutting down and happened to me a while back with a laptop that would not connect to the network upon each start-up.

So it may be worth turning hibernation off to test (-powercfg /hibernate off or powercfg /H off )

Also turn off fast start/fast boot if that is turned on in the BIOS and see if that makes a difference.
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

This sounds like a typical issue that can occur when the machine goes into hibernation rather than shutting down and happened to me a while back with a laptop that would not connect to the network upon each start-up.

So it may be worth turning hibernation off to test (-powercfg /hibernate off or powercfg /H off )

Also turn off fast start/fast boot if that is turned on in the BIOS and see if that makes a difference.

Powercfg /H off and turned off the sleep mode in bios. But lan after shutdown not work, only after full power off.
              Sleep mode and hibernation normally worked in the old BIOS. But he was nowhere to download.

Comment

where is the Powercfg in Bios? I can't find it

Comment

Originally posted by babis666 View Post
                  where is the Powercfg in Bios? I can't find it

"Powercfg" not in bios. In command line. (cmd).

Comment

I found how to set the BIOS to work a LAN after shutdown!
                    Win10x64. All updates. All drivers. Realtek drivers v 10.3.723.2015
                    In drivers LAN settings:
                    green ethernet - off
                    wake on magic packer - off
                    wake on pattern match - off
                    energy saving ethernet - off

Sleep mode not work in new bios and i turned it off:
                    sleep mode disables in bios - ACPI settings - disabled (and three points lower - disabled).

(After sleep box in recovery mode and very high heated!!! Probably in recovery mode does not work cooler fan!!!)

In bios advanced - miscellaneous configuration - os selection - win 7
                    In bios - advanced - ISCT support - enabled
                    ISCT notification control - enabled
                    ISCT WLAN power control - enabled
                    ISCT WWAN power control - enabled
                    ISCT sleep duration...- duration in second
                    ISCT RF kill switch type - hardware
                    ISCT RTC timer support - disabled
                    these settings LAN operating normally.
                    I got these settings but I'm sure not all of them are important for LAN work.

Drivers for ISCT. - https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/23109

Important - on windose 8.1 these settings do not affect it - LAN does not work good...
                    Last edited by deathwalker9; 12-09-2015, 05:14.

Comment

Hi!
                      What model of ir-receiver used in this model?
                      Known model remote control full compatible&?
                      How to set up the receiver to another remote?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Hi, I have a question about miniDP (miniDP to DVI-D adapter).
                        I am trying to establish a dual-screen setup under Windows 10 x64.
                        1st display - Benq W1070 projector (1080p) connected to HDMI - works fine
                        2nd display - Samsung T260 monitor (1920x1200) connected through a miniDP to DVI-D adapter - no image
                        Samsung T260 monitor has also HDMI and VGA connectors, but HDMI is already occupied (has an Android box connected).

If I connect HDMI output of BJ19 to HDMI input of T260, everything is fine, but
                        When I try to connect miniDP output of BJ19 to DVI input of T260 (or another monitor 1600x900), the screen is blank.
                        Tried disconnecting all other video cables from BJ19 and T260, leaving only miniDP to DVI connection, no effect.
                        I have used two different adaptors with no luck:
                        Adapter 1
                        Adapter 2

Any suggestions on tested Mini Displayport to DVI adapter, that 100% works?
                        Can anyone share experience with Mini Displayport? Does it work at all? Any configuration you tried? Intel HD graphics is tricky with multiple outputs...
                        Last edited by Sunam; 12-23-2015, 10:24.

Comment

75 euro now.. could this be an intresting Plex server? (max 2 HD streams)
                          also was wondering about mame emulation.Im looking for a small cheap solution to build in a DIY arcade cabinet

Comment

I just bought one of these and am waiting for it to arrive. I have a couple of questions in case anyone knows:

1. Should I, or should I not update the BIOS? I read several complaints from people about the new BIOS having adverse effects.

2. Does this use SATA2 or SATA 3? I don't know what hard drive to buy... would it take a 1TB drive?

Comment

you dont have to update the bios , it uses sata 3 , ssd up to 250 gb and hdd up to 500 gb tested

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyl View Post
                                you dont have to update the bios , it uses sata 3 , ssd up to 250 gb and hdd up to 500 gb tested
                                I have used 1TB HDD and it works as well

Still looking to use a remote with this NUC, hope someone can shre his experience for this

Comment

Working...
                                X