M-195 REALTEK 1195

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davdi1982 View Post
    I unfortunatly my Box seems to be broken, after an orange screen, I had a black screen and now even all led (front red and lan leds) are on the screen still black .
    D, reinstall the recent firmware.

Comment

Originally posted by odrewjr View Post
      D, reinstall the recent firmware.
      I have tried, even the rescue steps but without success. It seems the something was broken, really chip item.

Comment

I have tried, even the rescue steps but without success. It seems the something was broken, really chip item.
        Did this occur after you used the kodi app install? Do I understand you have no hdmi out to your tv.

Comment

Here a link for the latest Firmware , hope it fix some of our issues

Download latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 firmware for M-195 Realtek RTD1195 TV Box from here or from here . Download previous firmware ...

Thanks to Stefan Danut from chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot

I am leaving work right to try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Movie78 View Post
            Here a link for the latest Firmware , hope it fix some of our issues

Download latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 firmware for M-195 Realtek RTD1195 TV Box from here or from here . Download previous firmware ...

Thanks to Stefan Danut from chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot

I am leaving work right to try it.

The date on this is 10/24/2014. The last update on Eweat site is dated 11/11/2014.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for thoses files, but it doesn't work. Always the screen black, if I push power on the remote the LAN LEDs goes on. I think that is the video controller which are down.

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for thoses files, but it doesn't work. Always the screen black, if I push power on the remote the LAN LEDs goes on. I think that is the video controller which are down.
                Which files are you taking about?

Comment

7.1/5.1 BitStream DTSHD and TrueHD still not working.
                  XBMC playback is working now.
                  XBMC is still displaying I 720 unless you use the patch.

IF they fix 7.1/5.1 BitStream,this box will b a winner.

Comment

EW902 test results

I have bought it on Aliexpress, I hope to be refund because it is not normal to buy something which not work. Is the seller who are speaking with the manufacturer, I am still waiting for an answer.

For information, I have installed the last eweak ew902 firmware and I am able to play any file even 40gb movie with mediabrowser, but the sound was not passthrow has DTS-HD or DD-HD, only DTS or DD. And XBMC still not working, I think that we have to check how is set the realtekplayer on xbmc config file.

Thanks,
                    D.

Hi,
                    I'm Grace from Eweat. We are aware of the problems mentioned, and we are working on fixing them. The test is still ongoing, but I'd like to share the results with you, so that you may know EW902 better.

HDMI :

Dolby7.1 RAW 7.1ch ok
                    Dolby7.1 Auto can not work now
                    Dolby5.1 RAW output 5.1ch ok
                    Dolby5.1 Atuo output 5.1ch ok

DTS master
                    RAW output 5.1ch
                    auto output 2ch

Optical :
                    Dolby 7.1 RAW can not work now
                    Dolby7.1 LPCM can not work now
                    Dolby5.1 LPCM output 2ch ok

DTS master
                    RAW output 5.1ch
                    LPCM output 2ch

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Hi,
                      I'm Grace from Eweat. We are aware of the problems mentioned, and we are working on fixing them. The test is still ongoing, but I'd like to share the results with you, so that you may know EW902 better.

HDMI :

Dolby7.1 RAW 7.1ch ok
                      Dolby7.1 Auto can not work now
                      Dolby5.1 Atuo output 5.1ch ok

DTS master
                      RAW output 5.1ch
                      auto output 2ch

Optical :
                      Dolby 7.1 RAW can not work now
                      Dolby7.1 LPCM can not work now
                      Dolby5.1 LPCM output 2ch ok

DTS master
                      RAW output 5.1ch
                      LPCM output 2ch
                      Its sound like you don't know what you talking about,there is no way you can output 7.1 DTS or Dolby on OPTICAL.

I don't you guys have the proper device to perform these test with.

Comment

7.1/5.1 BitStream DTSHD and TrueHD still not working.
                        XBMC playback is working now.
                        XBMC is still displaying I 720 unless you use the patch.

IF they fix 7.1/5.1 BitStream,this box will b a winner.

Hi

i am watching your case, and call to factory all the time to find some answer.

here i just have a receiver which can support 5.1 , so i can't test the 7.1 here, but from what factory tell us.

now this m-195 box can support dolby 7.1 , but due to license problem, the DTS they just can do 5.1.

and how to get dolby 7.1 working, try the following:

use the HDMI passthrough, ( have confirmed spdif passthrough just can do 5.1, no 7.1), and in the settings, go to sound setting, and then choose HDMI output,and change it to RAW, DO NOT USE auto choice.

and then try to test the dolby 7.1, and let me know if it can work.

Eric
                        Geekbuying
                        Looking for developers
                        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                          Hi

here i just have a receiver which can support 5.1 , so i can't test the 7.1 here, but from what factory tell us.

now this m-195 box can support dolby 7.1 , but due to license problem, the DTS they just can do 5.1.

use the HDMI passthrough, ( have confirmed spdif passthrough just can do 5.1, no 7.1), and in the settings, go to sound setting, and then choose HDMI output,and change it to RAW, DO NOT USE auto choice.

Eric
                          Geekbuying
                          If you guys don't have the proper device to test a product before you sell it on your website,you send a demo copy to someone who's proper equip to test all the functionality.

This would save a lot of bad publicity.

Thanks!

Comment

M-195 REALTEK 1195

If you guys don't have the proper device to test a product before you sell it on your website,you send a demo copy to someone who's proper equip to test all the functionality.

This would save a lot of bad publicity.

Thanks!
                            the factory have the proper device to test

you report the problem,i ask factory to check and they offer solution. then i tell you to test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Looking for developers
                            http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

the factory have the proper device to test

you report the problem,i ask factory to check and they offer solution. then i tell you to test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have the device to test,why did the release a product with a lot of bugs,the XBMC playback issue wouldn't have been fix if didn't mention it.

I don't know what what kind of testing they are doing in the factory...

Most of the things that was mention in the product page was suppose to working before product launch...

I work a company that does product testing for Corporate Device and we don't release the device to the customers until we fully confident n out test..

Comment

Hi

Eric
                                Geekbuying
                                Stop lying to people, Dolby 7.1 TRUEHD is not working either.

Comment

Working...
                                X