Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.3 by mo123(Light Biz OS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gayble View Post
    Dear mo123 i hope you can help me to install Light Biz Os and TWRP or CWM on my Beelink R89 Rk 3288 Tv box KitKat 4.4.2, Because after i buy this tv box and i try to update and after my update the tv box will unable to boot up.

And hope you can help me to install Light Biz and TWRP or CWM on this Beelink R89 so i did not need to waste money to buy a new Tv box because i almost 5 year not working and i try to save money,
    if you willing to give me a helping hand ,please give me you address so i can send my Tv box to you.
    Thank you very much i will deeply appreciate.

I stay in Singapore here is my email : [email protected]
    https://www.facebook.com/Gayble4444
    You can install Wasser ROM as it's more compatible with R89 here.

It will cost more to send your box to me then buying a new one and then I also have to pay tax & shipping and it will take about 3 months for all the shipping time

I plan to release a new ROM this week or early next week to fix remaining issues on HPH devices like.
    - LeHome Assistant
    - IR Remote
    - HDMI-IN
    -Black screen on 4k tv's
    -Green screen on some Phillip's/Sharp tv's
    -SPDIF Out
    Last edited by mo123; 01-19-2016, 06:36.

Comment

- And spdif out ? 😊
      That's a great news !

Comment

Originally posted by thdj View Post
        - And spdif out ? 😊
        That's a great news !
        Yes

Comment

And the HD-Sound problem with 23,976fps?
          With the new Wasser ROM I dont have dropouts with 23,976fps with HD Sound

Comment

Originally posted by TheCritter View Post
            And the HD-Sound problem with 23,976fps?
            With the new Wasser ROM I dont have dropouts with 23,976fps with HD Sound
            It should probably work on the new firmware.
            As the Kodi and patches are released by Rockchip & Zidoo I can't say for sure as every firmware has new features and new bugs.
            The only way to fix problems is to provide logs and descriptions of problems so other people and Rockchip can reproduce it and work on fixes.

Any other suggestions or bugs identified, please report so it can all be fixed similtaneously in the new firmware.

Comment

It's would be good if rockchip can fix their HDMI CEC, so other people no need to modify the HDMI CEC remote file and see if it's work or not, you can't even read or see anything in setting that you have a HDMI CEC, they should add this function in setting, switchable function like ON/OFF for HDMI CEC

Skickat från min D6603 via Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Shadi86 View Post
                It's would be good if rockchip can fix their HDMI CEC, so other people no need to modify the HDMI CEC remote file and see if it's work or not, you can't even read or see anything in setting that you have a HDMI CEC, they should add this function in setting, switchable function like ON/OFF for HDMI CEC

Skickat från min D6603 via Tapatalk

Thanks for the suggestion.
                There are lots of things I can't test myself like HDMI CEC and I have to rely on others to get logs so problems can be reported.

For HDMI CEC I saw there is a setting in the rk-kernel.dts file, decompiled resource.img file that allows you to set it to '0' or '1' to enable or disable HDMI CEC support.
                But I'm not sure about the keys,buttons support, it might be hardcoded in the kernel somewhere or also moved to the rk-kernel.dts file like the IR Remote keys were moved to recently in Lollipop.
                Here is some code of HDMI CEC. Maybe you can understand better how it functions.

In /system/usr/keylayout there can also be a hdmi_cec_key.kl file with the keys. i saw it on Kitkat firmware. I'm not sure if it also has to be in Lollipop firmware or not.

Comment

Hi All
                  I am using Ugoos UT3. Tried to install LP 1.3. SPDIF issue blocks me to install 1.3 and HDMI connect/disconnect issue too.
                  It runs LP 1.2 still without so many issue. My only issue is ethernet connection. It drops and not runs properly. When I disable and enable back, it start to work. After a while it loses connection again. I need to reconnect ethernet by disable/enable always.

are there anyone faced and solved this issue?
                  if I can find a way to auto disable/enable after pinging somewhere, I may try to continue use 1.2

open to any recommendation

Comment

Hi!
                    Can someone give me an explanation why AndroidTool works perfect on my computer with Win 7 Enterprise installed, but with Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Pro it just gives me an error saying failed to load config. My computer had originally enterprise installed, so it's no problem to revert back, just wonder if there is a logical explanation?

Comment

Originally posted by torbvea View Post
                      Hi!
                      Can someone give me an explanation why AndroidTool works perfect on my computer with Win 7 Enterprise installed, but with Win 7 Pro and Win 10 Pro it just gives me an error saying failed to load config. My computer had originally enterprise installed, so it's no problem to revert back, just wonder if there is a logical explanation?
                      Are you using AndroidTool v2.35?
                      Try compatibility mode for Windows 7/8.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Are you using AndroidTool v2.35?
                        Try compatibility mode for Windows 7/8.
                        Using v2.35. Think it's pretty weird that it works fine with one version of Windows 7, but not with another. Have the same problem with the XBMC add on Pulsar as well. Works with Enterprise, but not with Pro.

Comment

Sorry to bother you again mo but I have been trying all sorts of way to get a more functional remote - on the kitkat rom I was using I was able to configure a transmort vega remote (has a full keypad etc) on my harmony remote and edit the keylayout to get it working with a lot more functionality than the standard ubox remote (the one that looks the same as the hph remote). Anyway noticed you mentioned they had moved the ir commands to the dtb file within the resource.img (you may recall I had issues booting on a ubox so had to use a transmort img). Well I have been playing with the dts file (converted from dtb) and edited the file to make the stock ubox remote work with your rom and also using a dts file from a csa91 I was able to get the "vega" profile on my harmony to partially work. I then noticed that inside your dts file there are 3 ir remote profiles - 0xff00, 0x1dcc and 0x4040 I believe 0xff00 is the stock remote but was wondering what the other two are as they seem to have a lot more "buttons" and was hoping I could configure the harmony to one of these. Alternatively to get the "transmort vega" remote working fully I am assuming the missing scan codes would need to be added to the driver? if this is the case do you have anywhere I can get the source for the kernel from as I would really like to learn more about this.
                          Last edited by reeso3000; 01-24-2016, 01:31.

Comment

Originally posted by reeso3000 View Post
                            Sorry to bother you again mo but I have been trying all sorts of way to get a more functional remote - on the kitkat rom I was using I was able to configure a transmort vega remote (has a full keypad etc) on my harmony remote and edit the keylayout to get it working with a lot more functionality than the standard ubox remote (the one that looks the same as the hph remote). Anyway noticed you mentioned they had moved the ir commands to the dtb file within the resource.img (you may recall I had issues booting on a ubox so had to use a transmort img). Well I have been playing with the dts file (converted from dtb) and edited the file to make the stock ubox remote work with your rom and also using a dts file from a csa91 I was able to get the "vega" profile on my harmony to partially work. I then noticed that inside your dts file there are 3 ir remote profiles - 0xff00, 0x1dcc and 0x4040 I believe 0xff00 is the stock remote but was wondering what the other two are as they seem to have a lot more "buttons" and was hoping I could configure the harmony to one of these. Alternatively to get the "transmort vega" remote working fully I am assuming the missing scan codes would need to be added to the driver? if this is the case do you have anywhere I can get the source for the kernel from as I would really like to learn more about this.

Comment

Hi everyone, I have an MK903V with AP6335 and I am searching for a good lollipop rom to try. I assume this one could work (anyone tried on MK903V)? What bugs me a bit is that flashing always completely resets the device. Currently I am on 4.4.2 and I wonder if it would suffice to extract system.img and just flash that. What kind of problems could I step into?

Comment

Your pcb same as htc devices go to that forum or rkm forum lots of re packaged roms to choose from there. I'd like to get moe123 rom working on it I try later when I get time.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X