Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HPH RK3288 Lollipop ROM v1.3 by mo123(Light Biz OS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On kodi 15.2 - I Tried to set sound ahead so it came to sync, but after a few sec is was wrong again.. And when i deactivate the codec it works flawless..
    Aldo if i enable video to fitt screen fps, there was no audio.. Tried this with another rom (the rom i pm you about) and it works with this version of kodi (15.2).. And that remove some of the flickering when playing Videos with dts-ma. about fast forward it is very slow and that might be why audio is still there when doing skipping..

The kodi you link to is the one i called build one.. And that version have audio hickups.. Almost every 10-13 sec it is like the sound is restarting..

Comment

Hi, When will this be done?

Greets

Comment

Hi, on nt-v6, the 1.3 rom has transparent black bars (top bottom) while playing movies in NTMC, so that i can see lollipop background above and under the frame of the movie. It's just me?
        Btw RK acceleration is not working, even the video is displayed transparent, while audio is ok.

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post
          Hi, on nt-v6, the 1.3 rom has transparent black bars (top bottom) while playing movies in NTMC, so that i can see lollipop background above and under the frame of the movie. It's just me?
          Btw RK acceleration is not working, even the video is displayed transparent, while audio is ok.
          Please try new test ROM(2nd one with the 2 Kodi's, 1st one, Firefly is only for people with SPDIF problems).

You can also try the RK Kodi 15.2 on the v1.3 ROM first, just uninstall NTMC first.

The background on the top and bottom is a known issue with some videos.
          Please test the new Test ROM
          Please try to use video sources available on the internet and if you experience the top/bottom transparent issue.
          1. Take a screenshot and send to me by PM.
          2. Give a link to the video(s) used that cause the problem and send to me by PM.
          Then I can report it and the problem can be reproduced to find a fix.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
            You can also try the RK Kodi 15.2 on the v1.3 ROM first, just uninstall NTMC first.
            No change with RK Kodi 15.2: black bars are still transparent and with RK acceleration even the video.

Forgot to say one other strange behaviour in 1.3: Power On button is not working properly: long press enables boot but on release it switches off the device. The only way is to unplug the ac cable and plug it again (autostart)

Will try th new test rom.

A suggestion, you can give a "name" to test roms too, so that is easier to identify various versions,

Thanks again for you fantastic effort.

Comment

I found the problem of SPDIF not working, so a permanent fix is in the works.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                I found the problem of SPDIF not working, so a permanent fix is in the works.
                Hey excellent news I was going to test your firmwares tomorrow I'll wait for your update then ☺
                Thanks so much for your time and effort to provide the best ROM for our rk3288 box !

Comment

Originally posted by brio View Post

No change with RK Kodi 15.2: black bars are still transparent and with RK acceleration even the video.

Forgot to say one other strange behaviour in 1.3: Power On button is not working properly: long press enables boot but on release it switches off the device. The only way is to unplug the ac cable and plug it again (autostart)

Will try th new test rom.

A suggestion, you can give a "name" to test roms too, so that is easier to identify various versions,

Thanks again for you fantastic effort.
                  I have 2% (pixel or line) bars on top and foot in ntmc when playback video too solved by skale video 1.02 in video setting. Smal bug with The Movie Database plugin fo tv shows i can install in only from zip file. Power on not work too

Comment

mo123 , thanks a lot for your never ending efforts to help us make REAL use of our android boxes....
                    - kindly can you provide the users of tronsmart r28 and beelink r89 with the needed files to use with your latest rom? i mean at least to power off the device with any remote instead of having that reboot issue?
                    - any plans of developing roms for zidoo x6 pro ? their team seems to struggle in improving such a promising rockchip 3368 device.... and if it's not possible for you or you don't have time for that , can you suggest any rom for it? god bless....

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
                      - kindly can you provide the users of tronsmart r28 and beelink r89 with the needed files to use with your latest rom? i mean at least to power off the device with any remote instead of having that reboot issue?
                      There is no need to bother me123 with Beelink R89 and Tronsmart R28. Just flash Wasser's LP 3.0.3 resource, kernel and boot files.
                      You can extract them from his firmware or use these which I unpacked.

Even so if you use multi-window mode then consider that Wasser's firmware doesn't seems to have problem with task bar clock time zone. In that case you should flash his complete firmware.
                      RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                      Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                      bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                        There is no need to bother me123 with Beelink R89 and Tronsmart R28. Just flash Wasser's LP 3.0.3 resource, kernel and boot files.
                        You can extract them from his firmware or use these which I unpacked.

Even so if you use multi-window mode then consider that Wasser's firmware doesn't seems to have problem with task bar clock time zone. In that case you should flash his complete firmware.
                        i wasn't demanding for me to bother others , i was only asking kindly.... and i believe mo123 isn't a kid for him to be mothered by you....
                        anyway, others reported that using wasser's latest LP rom's resource , kernel and boot don't usually result with normal booting behavior on mo123's LP rom....
                        thank you , even if you were bothered...

Comment

Originally posted by gridlock View Post
                          others reported that using wasser's latest LP rom's resource , kernel and boot don't usually result with normal booting behavior on mo123's LP rom....
                          thank you , even if you were bothered...
                          Do not fill offended. I just stated the facts.
                          AFAIK mo123 doesn't have Beelink R89 or Tronsmart R28 devices therefore it would be risky to prepare resource and kernel for them.

I do not know about anyone who is using mo123 LP v1.3 (LightBiz OS) system with Wasser's LP v3.0.3 "internals". I am doing this almost whole two days now and I didn't encountered any apparent problems besides one hang when watching movie. But I always OC my BOX so it might have something to do with that incident.
                          RK3288 2GB/16GB OC 1.9GHz at 1.2V RAM [email protected] Wasser's 3.0.11 firmware
                          Out: monitor FullHD 16:9, 3.5" jack headphones; In: remote control, USB HUB: keyboard + mouse + pendrive
                          bricked: VOYO V1 mini 8G/64GB Windows 10

Comment

Originally posted by Gormar View Post
                            Do not fill offended. I just stated the facts.
                            AFAIK mo123 doesn't have Beelink R89 or Tronsmart R28 devices therefore it would be risky to prepare resource and kernel for them.

I do not know about anyone who is using mo123 LP v1.3 (LightBiz OS) system with Wasser's LP v3.0.3 "internals". I am doing this almost whole two days now and I didn't encountered any apparent problems besides one hang when watching movie. But I always OC my BOX so it might have something to do with that incident.
                            i only reply based on the way comments were posted , but obviously for you choosing proper words is an issue since english is not your native language. but despite of that, mo123 usually responds to any kind of comments or requests without the need of whoever to provide pillows for him...
                            i was also stating facts.... you (not knowing someone experiencing issues after applying wasser's files on mo123's rom) doesn't mean that issues don't exist.

Comment

Dear mo123 i hope you can help me to install Light Biz Os and TWRP or CWM on my Beelink R89 Rk 3288 Tv box KitKat 4.4.2, Because after i buy this tv box and i try to update and after my update the tv box will unable to boot up.

And hope you can help me to install Light Biz and TWRP or CWM on this Beelink R89 so i did not need to waste money to buy a new Tv box because i almost 5 year not working and i try to save money,
                              if you willing to give me a helping hand ,please give me you address so i can send my Tv box to you.
                              Thank you very much i will deeply appreciate.

I stay in Singapore here is my email : [email protected]
                              https://www.facebook.com/Gayble4444
                              Last edited by Gayble; 01-18-2016, 18:16.
                              Compassion Humble
                              请培养慈悲心和谦逊
                              Best regards : Gayble

Comment

Why not use Moe123 beelink rom or wasser rom very well developed and works well for your device. Light os is new and some things still need work.besides this rom for HPH device not beelink.
                                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X