X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help to restore MXQ 4 PRO rk3228/9

Hi!!

I need help!!

I need a firmware to restore a "cheaply" MXQ PRO 4K ( 1g/8g )

---
    Click image for larger version

Name:	UTB8r7pZOgQydeJk43PUq6AyQpXaU.jpg
Views:	6682
Size:	174.5 KB
ID:	776024

Name:	UTB81bM3NyaMiuJk43PTq6ySmXXaR.jpg
Views:	7078
Size:	160.0 KB
ID:	776025

I've tried with more than 30 different images and none worked. Could someone help me resuscitate her?

Thanks!!

Hi ,

you bought a shitty Box , your PCB says it is RK3229 , but CPU says RK3228A ,

look here :

Hello. I have a MXQPRO which has a rockchip in it, a RK3228A. I have lifted the mobo and heatsink to check but cannot see an image attachment on here :( Is anyone please able to help me root this box. It's currently running out the box fimware...

Hello all i just receive 3 tv box model mxq pro 4k from aliexpress. All of them have same problem. All app stop working as soon i click on them. Even stock app

i think it is RK3229 compatible only named with other Number , maybe the

ATVExperience Rom works , you must search long for this shitty Boxes ,

further good luck / gefattern

Comment

good look :-D you have error of red light or IDB fail?

If not, you're doing very well.

Comment

Originally posted by tomsavini View Post
        good look :-D you have error of red light or IDB fail?

If not, you're doing very well.
        no, i dont have red ligth, i dont have any ligth, jaja....

only work with a SD card
        But I dont find a firmware to install, all firmware have a error for me,
        I try Tx2, v88, leelbox, zidoo...

Comment

try to make a bridge between E and G.
          * have the same error as I IDB FAIL?
          * can you access the recovery mode?
          * where did you buy the tv box?

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
            Hi ,

you bought a shitty Box , your PCB says it is RK3229 , but CPU says RK3228A ,

look here :

Hello. I have a MXQPRO which has a rockchip in it, a RK3228A. I have lifted the mobo and heatsink to check but cannot see an image attachment on here :( Is anyone please able to help me root this box. It's currently running out the box fimware...

Hello all i just receive 3 tv box model mxq pro 4k from aliexpress. All of them have same problem. All app stop working as soon i click on them. Even stock app

i think it is RK3229 compatible only named with other Number , maybe the

ATVExperience Rom works , you must search long for this shitty Boxes ,

further good luck / gefattern

hello could you help me in my post is another shit box T.T

Comment

Originally posted by tomsavini View Post

hello could you help me in my post is another shit box T.T
              Hi ,

what is your Problem ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

i cant find firmare, I dont have any ligth

Comment

Originally posted by JaV1 View Post
                  i cant find firmare, I dont have any ligth
                  I resigned the device after the first failed firmware installation I always found idb fail. It is best to invest a little more and buy a x96 max (the only problem such as hiding the root) or Beelink GT1 has support and should be able to be unrooted or hidden easily try to found you firmware in this page https://chinagadgetsreviews.com/down...4k-tv-box.html

good luck!

Comment

Hello, can anyone tell where I do Mask ROM Mode Short Location for this PCBA? Thank you!

Comment

no, i dont have red ligth, i dont have any ligth, jaja....

only work with a SD card
                      But I dont find a firmware to install, all firmware have a error for me,
                      I try Tx2, v88, leelbox, zidoo...
                      Hello, How do you access BootLoader through SDCard, I have the same problem, my box is the same PCBA and does not turn on any light, I put a firmeware and got bricked. Help please! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederico.Costa View Post

Hello, How do you access BootLoader through SDCard, I have the same problem, my box is the same PCBA and does not turn on any light, I put a firmeware and got bricked. Help please! Thank you.
                        Spanish
                        Hola federico, Solo hay algunos firmware que funcionan con esta placa por SD, pero solo intentan arrancar, pero nunca terminan funcionando, se quedan como en el recovery intentando flashear.

yo he probado con el firmware de TANIX T2, y alg?n otro con versi?n de android 7.0 y 7.1, pero ninguna arranca, y adem?s tengo otro aparato exactamente igual, al que le he extra?do el firmware, pero no se como empaquetarlo para poder flashearlo despues, porque el androidtools siempre me da problemas al intentar hacerlo por partes.

English:

Hi Federico, There are only some firmware that work with this board for SD, but they only try to boot, but they never end up working, they stay as in the recovery trying to flash. I have tested with the firmware of TANIX T2, and some other with Android version 7.0 and 7.1, but none starts, and I also have another device exactly the same, to which I have extracted the firmware, but I do not know how to package it to be able to flash it later , because the androidtools always gives me problems when trying to do it in parts.

Original:

Name:	aa6a8004-f335-422d-8003-7785900e5baa.jpg
Views:	5778
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	780407

Comment

Spanish
                          Hola federico, Solo hay algunos firmware que funcionan con esta placa por SD, pero solo intentan arrancar, pero nunca terminan funcionando, se quedan como en el recovery intentando flashear.

yo he probado con el firmware de TANIX T2, y alg?n otro con versi?n de android 7.0 y 7.1, pero ninguna arranca, y adem?s tengo otro aparato exactamente igual, al que le he extra?do el firmware, pero no se como empaquetarlo para poder flashearlo despues, porque el androidtools siempre me da problemas al intentar hacerlo por partes.

English:

Hi Federico, There are only some firmware that work with this board for SD, but they only try to boot, but they never end up working, they stay as in the recovery trying to flash. I have tested with the firmware of TANIX T2, and some other with Android version 7.0 and 7.1, but none starts, and I also have another device exactly the same, to which I have extracted the firmware, but I do not know how to package it to be able to flash it later , because the androidtools always gives me problems when trying to do it in parts.

Original:

Name:	aa6a8004-f335-422d-8003-7785900e5baa.jpg
Views:	5778
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	780407

Hello,

I did a search and also did not find the correct rom for TV box.
                          I did a Firmware upgrade to V88 and it worked, but without Wifi.
                          Have you tried backup your Firmware with TWRP? When you're new, let me know.

Thanks,

Comment

Originally posted by Frederico.Costa View Post

Hello,

I did a search and also did not find the correct rom for TV box.
                            I did a Firmware upgrade to V88 and it worked, but without Wifi.
                            Have you tried backup your Firmware with TWRP? When you're new, let me know.

Thanks,
                            Can you send me the v8 firmware and say me what program use for it.

i have a backup with Rockchip dumper ... if do you want, i can upload this

Comment

-Link is there, however, does not work Wifi ..

-Yes, I do, waiting. thank you.

Comment

Working...
                              X