No announcement yet.

Dolamee D5 RK3229 Modded Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can only summise that it is different hardware under the hood then.

You did erase the nand before flashing?

Always worth trying MO123's HPH firmware to see how that goes.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

i did not i will try

Comment

same results ... could u take a look at the firmware see what u can do

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post
          same results ... could u take a look at the firmware see what u can do
          I could but there is an Official Marshmallow just about to be released, so probably worth waiting to see what can be done with that.

I will flash the 2Gb firmware to the 1Gb box though to see what happens out of curiosity.

Comment

Well the only improvement marshmellow would being is more storage and everthing working fine on this device even with 1/8 Gig so kinda could care less if it ever comes or not. If it aint broke why fix it lol.... For the price and use its had no issues here value for it more then paid for device. Great work again Blues.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
              Well the only improvement marshmellow would being is more storage and everthing working fine on this device even with 1/8 Gig so kinda could care less if it ever comes or not. If it aint broke why fix it lol.... For the price and use its had no issues here value for it more then paid for device. Great work again Blues.
              Cheers Scooter.

You never know though. It could be 64 bit

Comment

its alright surprisingly the firmware works pretty well on stock but i know u could teak it to become a masterpiece

Comment

I run the manufacturer 6.0.1 firmware, installed with the factory tool found on the same forum as the firmware on tvboxforum.com. Can I flash twrp on top of this and then use it to backup the whole system image including my Kodi setup? And then flash to subsequent boxes using the same factory tool?

Comment

Originally posted by Codo View Post
                    I run the manufacturer 6.0.1 firmware, installed with the factory tool found on the same forum as the firmware on tvboxforum.com. Can I flash twrp on top of this and then use it to backup the whole system image including my Kodi setup? And then flash to subsequent boxes using the same factory tool?
                    No, TWRP won't run in this modded firmware but there are some others on the forum that will.

Comment

Can remember this little device on sale for 22 dollars I got 10 for xmass gifts. They still going no issues they just work. Not the fastest out there but running 6 and never seen them once they left. Family friends all still using. So Thanks for recommending Blues.

I kept one thank God lol....
                      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Can remember this little device on sale for 22 dollars I got 10 for xmass gifts. They still going no issues they just work. Not the fastest out there but running 6 and never seen them once they left. Family friends all still using. So Thanks for recommending Blues.

I kept one thank God lol....
                        Great stuff.

For the use that probably the majority have, they do the job admirably well and as long as you keep on top of resource hogging apps and services then they do a stand up job at a price affordable to most.

Comment

Hi, does anyone know how to get the latest firmware for devices with 1GB of ram? The best is to be android 6

Yesterday my Box crash and can’t find any fw

Thx for Help

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tranzystor82 View Post
                            Hi, does anyone know how to get the latest firmware for devices with 1GB of ram? The best is to be android 6

Yesterday my Box crash and can’t find any fw

Thx for Help

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
                            tvboxforum.com ist die beste Quelle für alle Informationen die Sie suchen. Von allgemeinen Themen bis hin zu speziellen Sachverhalten, finden Sie auf tvboxforum.com alles. Wir hoffen, dass Sie hier das Gesuchte finden!

Comment

Firmware this stock Android 5.1 https://mega.nz/file/8qoxUKAa#IiXmn2BtjIuCQZ2vA6abbJSUpuWr7Qii8Vecnrrlp Vk
                              Last edited by RamagaGrodno; 05-29-2023, 21:45.

Comment

Working...
                              X