No announcement yet.

T428 (AP6330 Wireless chipset) Kernels for KitKat 4.4.2 beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sorry for my dumb question. Can anyone tell me how to flash a kernel if I dont have an internet connection as my wifi and BT is not working.

I have a CX-919 6330. I installed finless 4.4.2 v2 rom and there is no wifi now. I couldn't find instruction how to flash kernel without wifi yet. Thanks!

Comment

Re: T428 (AP6330 Wireless chipset) Kernels for KitKat 4.4.2 beta

Originally posted by Yerbol View Post
      sorry for my dumb question. Can anyone tell me how to flash a kernel if I dont have an internet connection as my wifi and BT is not working.

I have a CX-919 6330. I installed finless 4.4.2 v2 rom and there is no wifi now. I couldn't find instruction how to flash kernel without wifi yet. Thanks!
      You need an internet connection to download kernel.
      You don't need it to flash, why do you think you need it?

Follow Bob's instructions and you'll be fine. The instructions are in his rom archives. If you have v2 downloaded, that would be good place to start looking.

Signature? Signature!

Comment

Dropbox link down

It looks like the dropbox link is down for the latest files. Can somebody please mirror?

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

USB Ethernet ok now?

D33 and Bob can one of you guys please tell me if the issue of usb ethernet adapters is correct now.
          I help with 4GD663269M466950W
          And you ????
          --
          My devices:
          Tronsmart T428 real 3188 with Finless A928 and D33 Kernel at 720p
          Tronsmart Prometheus won on CNX just now....

Comment

Originally posted by d33 View Post
            I don't have a device to test with. See my signature.
            Hey. I just bought a U4B, my first TV stick. Newbie here. Sorry but I have some noob questions.

1. Can I use this kernel?

2. Does this U4B have identical specs with T428 and I should follow this section instead of the Measy section?

3. Can I flash all T428 stuff or is there any changes that should be done?

Thanks in advance!!

Comment

Are the kernel source and config files available?

Comment

cifs module

Hi d33, could you please compile cifs.ko and nls_utf8.ko to use with your t428 kitkat kernel? Or perhaps build them in to kernel? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X