Got another "problem"

Cant make a script for auto mount..

script:
    Code:
    #!/system/bin/sh
    mkdir /mnt/cifs
    mkdir /mnt/cifs/diskstation
    busybox sleep 20
    busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.1.100/video /mnt/cifs/diskstation -o user=xxxx,pass=xxxx
    file is saved in /etc/init.d/ and called "66cifs"
    if i open op terminal and write
    ./66cifs it runs and script just fine, but no auto mount on startup.. Did i miss something ?

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
      Got another "problem"

Cant make a script for auto mount..

script:
      Code:
      #!/system/bin/sh
      mkdir /mnt/cifs
      busybox sleep 20
      busybox mount -t cifs //192.168.1.100/video /mnt/cifs/diskstation -o user=xxxx,pass=xxxx
      file is saved in /etc/init.d/ and called "66cifs"
      if i open op terminal and write
      ./66cifs it runs and script just fine, but no auto mount on startup.. Did i miss something ?
      If it works fine from terminal but not from the init.d then it probably hasn't mounted the partition in time when the script has run or your init.d isn't working at all.

Try the following just as a test. You can change the sleep later and also make this the last script to run so 99mounts etc.

Code:
      #!/system/bin/sh
      busybox sleep 90
      mkdir /mnt/cifs
      To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
        If it works fine from terminal but not from the init.d then it probably hasn't mounted the partition in time when the script has run or your init.d isn't working at all.

Try the following just as a test. You can change the sleep later and also make this the last script to run so 99mounts etc.

Code:
        #!/system/bin/sh
        busybox sleep 90
        mkdir /mnt/cifs
        Damn nice with fast reply here!!
        Changing now and makes another reboot! also renamed it to "99cifs"

Edit: still no luck :/

Comment

Damn nice with fast reply here!!
          Changing now and makes another reboot! also renamed it to "99cifs"

Edit: still no luck :/
          Ok.. Lets see if init.d is working first.

Make a new script called 90TestInitD and put the following in it.

Code:
          #!/system/bin/sh
          touch /data/local/tmp/init.d_log_test.txt
          echo "done" >> /data/local/tmp/init.d_log_test.txt
          Restart the machine and go to root data/local/tmp and look if there is an init.d_log_test.txt there. If there is then init.d is working.

Are you also making sure that you are setting the correct RW permissions for the file? Just set them all to 777 to test.

Comment

Ok.. Lets see if init.d is working first.

Make a new script called 90TestInitD and put the following in it.

Code:
            #!/system/bin/sh
            touch /data/local/tmp/init.d_log_test.txt
            echo "done" >> /data/local/tmp/init.d_log_test.txt
            Restart the machine and go to root data/local/tmp and look if there is an init.d_log_test.txt there. If there is then init.d is working.

Are you also making sure that you are setting the correct RW permissions for the file? Just set them all to 777 to test.
            Testing now.
            Manual both files work before reboot.
            And permissions is 777 yes!

Will be back in 2..

Edit: That works just fine..
            Edit2: could it be that simple as i just need to be "root" in my script ? Cant do the mount command without su in terminal

Comment

Testing now.
              Manual both files work before reboot.
              And permissions is 777 yes!

Will be back in 2..

Edit: That works just fine..
              Edit2: could it be that simple as i just need to be "root" in my script ? Cant do the mount command without su in terminal
              Well init.d should be running as root anyway but there's nothing stopping you putting a su command at the beginning to try if you want.

This still doesn't make sense tho.. If it works from terminal and the test script is working. Try changing the sleep time to 120 and then wait 2 minutes after the OS has started and then take a look.

Is the busybox part also needed in this rom? I normally just put sleep 90 in my roms.

Here is an example of a script I made for transformer prime data2sd.. I just noticed I have su in this myself lol so it might be worth trying.

Code:
              #!/system/bin/sh
              sleep 90
              su
              mkdir -p /Removable/MicroSD/InternalSD
              chmod 777 /InternalSD
              chmod -R 777 /InternalSD
              mount -o bind /InternalSD /Removable/MicroSD/InternalSD

Comment

Well init.d should be running as root anyway but there's nothing stopping you putting a su command at the beginning to try if you want.

This still doesn't make sense tho.. If it works from terminal and the test script is working. Try changing the sleep time to 120 and then wait 2 minutes after the OS has started and then take a look.

Is the busybox part also needed in this rom? I normally just put sleep 90 in my roms.

Here is an example of a script I made for transformer prime data2sd.. I just noticed I have su in this myself lol so it might be worth trying.

Code:
                #!/system/bin/sh
                sleep 90
                su
                chmod 777 /InternalSD
                chmod -R 777 /InternalSD
                Busybox is from playstore.
                I see you have "sleep 90" and i have "busybox sleep 90" - should i change that ?

Comment

Busybox is from playstore.
                  I see you have "sleep 90" and i have "busybox sleep 90" - should i change that ?
                  You can try it but also put that su command in. I must have put it in for a reason and I can't remember why now.

Comment

Code:
                    #!/system/bin/sh
                    sleep 90
                    su
                    chmod 777 /InternalSD
                    chmod -R 777 /InternalSD
                    Yes busybox is full implemented and working in the rom, I don’t understand why it is not working too, I am not a expert mounting smb points but the script looks good for me.

leolas
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Yes..

Well, script is working manualy..
                      init.d seems to be working with testscript.

i dont get it :S

all i ever wanted was automount :S

edit: with "su" command in script it dosent work.

Comment

Yes..

Well, script is working manualy..
                        init.d seems to be working with testscript.

i dont get it :S

edit: with "su" command in script it dosent work.
                        And you tried it again with the su command in there?

Code:
                        #!/system/bin/sh
                        busybox sleep 90
                        su
                        mkdir /mnt/cifs
                        Edit. I just seen your edit. I will try it myself later on when I am doing some testing.

Comment

SPDIF problem solved in my unit, we was obsessed to change libmedia.so and looking at something wrong in the rom, but like mxplayer was working great with spdif output and the problem was only in xbmc it was estrange for us. Shame on me!, I configured wrong xbmc I am a noob in xbmc stuff and I did it wrong.

Solution:
                          -In Settings select ROCKCHIP-SPDIF PASSTHROUGHT
                          -In xbmc:
                          -Go to System, system again, Audio Output and, There we must configure:
                          -Audio Output Optical/Coax
                          -Speaker configuration machin to your setup, mine is 5.1
                          -Enable Dolby Digital (AC3) capable receiver;DTS capable receiver ; AAC capable receiver.
                          -And a little down You must set Audio output device and Passthrought output device to android/audiotrack(PT)

With this I got DTS and Dolby films working great.

Of course TrueHD Dolby dont work. Rockchip says that rk3188 dont have enough i2c channels to handle TrueHD sound, they said that in rk32 platform they will solve it.

Tested using beyond xbmc by Flumpster, but it must work in minix xbmc too. I will post a link to this from the firsts posts so everyone can access this information easy.

Some screen-shots of the process. Some pictures will explain it better:

I hope it will help If any of you have problems with SPDIF after follow this tips, please tell me and i will make a cwm zip with my libmedia.so to be installed.

leolas
                          Attached Files
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                            SPDIF problem solved in my unit, we was obsessed to change libmedia.so and looking at something wrong in the rom, but like mxplayer was working great with spdif output and the problem was only in xbmc it was estrange for us. Shame on me!, I configured wrong xbmc I am a noob in xbmc stuff and I did it wrong.

Solution:
                            -In Settings select ROCKCHIP-SPDIF PASSTHROUGHT
                            -In xbmc:
                            -Go to System, system again, Audio Output and, There we must configure:
                            -Audio Output Optical/Coax
                            -Speaker configuration machin to your setup, mine is 5.1
                            -Enable Dolby Digital (AC3) capable receiver;DTS capable receiver ; AAC capable receiver.
                            -And a little down You must set Audio output device and Passthrought output device to android/audiotrack(PT)

With this I got DTS and Dolby films working great.

Of course TrueHD Dolby dont work. Rockchip says that rk3188 dont have enough i2c channels to handle TrueHD sound, they said that in rk32 platform they will solve it.

Tested using beyond xbmc by Flumpster, but it must work in minix xbmc too. I will post a link to this from the firsts posts so everyone can access this information easy.

Some screen-shots of the process. Some pictures will explain it better:

I hope it will help If any of you have problems with SPDIF after follow this tips, please tell me and i will make a cwm zip with my libmedia.so to be installed.

leolas
                            Good News, any chance you could fix hdmi also? :-)

Comment

Ooooh, i really want to make use of this also It would be so good to mount at boot, not having to run CifsManager manually from the desktop!

I'm following closely, hoping to copy/paste a 'final script', since i'm not very experienced with linux terminal
                              -= HELLO KITKAT =-

Comment

Originally posted by flemming View Post
                                Ooooh, i really want to make use of this also It would be so good to mount at boot, not having to run CifsManager manually from the desktop!

I'm following closely, hoping to copy/paste a 'final script', since i'm not very experienced with linux terminal
                                I have it working. give me 20

Comment

Working...
                                X