Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leolas View Post
    ...because now I am working in kitkat leadked sources, when I finish it ....

leolas.

I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not... I should get my NEO x7 in about a week... From what I've read QS v2 is really nice and stable... a KK version would really have to have a lot going for it... decisions, decisions...

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
      I'm not sure if I'm happy about that or not... I should get my NEO x7 in about a week... From what I've read QS v2 is really nice and stable... a KK version would really have to have a lot going for it... decisions, decisions...

Quickshot v2 is smooth and stable.. Had it running with oc the first week (1800/798/720) and was still stable and running smooth..
      Then i was trying low oc (stock/stock/720) and it is still running like fast and smooth.. I dont game is box, jusing it as media center..
      Only problem i have is HDMI Passthrough, as im using a different setup and alot others, but I think that will Come in time..
      Ppl with amplifier, and spdif options will get dd/dts just fine as i read it! :-)
      For every day use i would say this rom is good!

About kitkat, simply seems that it is progres, wasser here on forum is doing a great job on it, but still not for "end users" as it still have some strange problems going on..
      But again, in time that could be an option yes..

Dont know if that did answer your questions, but some info at least.. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
        Yes, simply install the Rom, go settings/aplications, remove the xbmc included and install flumpster beyond xbmc.

For the kernel, I downloaded the kernel pack, unrar it, select the kernels we want to try (only 3 allowed in quickflasher at same time) and from quickflasher flashed it.

leolas.
        So for the kernel you use the one provided in quickshot v2 or from the patched pack you provided?

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by kokoui View Post
          So for the kernel you use the one provided in quickshot v2 or from the patched pack you provided?
          The patched pack ones, with a little oc, the most noticed gain is on ram (ddr) oc, and it must work for almost all devices,

leolas.
          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
          My devices:
          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
          Gearbest.com)
          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
            I would do what ever it takes to help!
            I would also flash original 006 if logs could help, would be so damn Nice to have hdmi passthrough in xbmc also! :-)

Have been testning more with MXPlayer, and I have drop in sound then using hdmi passthrough.. Not much, but still 3-4 times during a movie..

try the Beyond XBMC Beta2 (Launcher Version) its the only one with HDMI passthrough in XBMC. im using it.

Comment

Originally posted by fr3ak View Post
              try the Beyond XBMC Beta2 (Launcher Version) its the only one with HDMI passthrough in XBMC. im using it.
              Are you using it with this ROM ?

And does any1 have the original libmedia.so ?

Comment

Are you using it with this ROM ?

And does any1 have the original libmedia.so ?
                yes im using this rom

Comment

Originally posted by fr3ak View Post
                  yes im using this rom

Strange, i'm only getting noice through speakers..
                  XBMC from this post ? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?9603-Beyond-XBMC
                  How is your sound devices, what does it say ?
                  Do you know what libmedia.so you have ?

Trying to reinstall QS2, maybe i f**ked something up..

Edit: What kernel do you use ?

Comment

Strange, i'm only getting noice through speakers..
                    XBMC from this post ? http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?9603-Beyond-XBMC
                    How is your sound devices, what does it say ?
                    Do you know what libmedia.so you have ?

Trying to reinstall QS2, maybe i f**ked something up..

Edit: What kernel do you use ?
                    OMG!!

XBMX with DD/DTS - now i'm a HAPPY man.. How NiCE.. Cant get my arms down again!

You guys RoCK, and a BIG thanks to fr3ak for pointing me in right direction!!

Edit: SPMC is working better with 1080p than beyond XBMX beta2. Didnt test beta 3 yet..
                    And SPMC is also working with HDMI Passthrough.
                    Last edited by Phycopat; 02-07-2014, 13:15.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Thanks a lot fr3ak!!, we can test hdmi passthrought, and you find the solution.

leolas.
                      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                      My devices:
                      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                      Gearbest.com)
                      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

welcome juys glad to help
                        Attached Files

Comment

Google Play

After reflash i have issueses with google play
                          Wont let me install anything and when I try to install an app on the Play store it says: "error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-3]"

have tryed to clear data on all google apps, removed account an reinstalled it, but notthing.. :S
                          first time this happens..

Comment

After reflash i have issueses with google play
                            Wont let me install anything and when I try to install an app on the Play store it says: "error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-3]"

have tryed to clear data on all google apps, removed account an reinstalled it, but notthing.. :S
                            first time this happens..
                            Reflash again, but first do a erase idb.
                            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                              Reflash again, but first do a erase idb.

Reflash did it yes! - but i allways erase IDB first.. Dont know what went wrong, aybe i started to use the device too fast, and it didnt finish first install correct, i dont know.. This time, it got like 5-10mins before use and all seems ok for now!

- again, thanks!

Comment

Is it safe to uninstall com.android.phone from this rom?

Comment

Working...
                                X