X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by WillJames
    Here you go use this guide
    Not sure if it could be done with the stock remote. Anyway, can you connect a standard mouse for a while to put the links?

leolas.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

OK I will try thanks. Does anyone else has problem with firefox using this rom? I try to enter an address but as soon as I click on one letter keyboard is hidden and page reloaded

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post

Please, can you test if using the quickflasher enable overlay (not recommended) script can solve your problem?

leolas.
        No luck for me, still crashes. Thanks for the suggestion. Any way I can post a crash log? Not sure where to look on android.

Comment

Guys..
          Any word on the playstore youtube app fix?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
            Guys..
            Any word on the playstore youtube app fix?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk
            it needs overlay to work. So for now you have two choices, install the overlay patch or use the YouTube app provided.
            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
              it needs overlay to work. So for now you have two choices, install the overlay patch or use the YouTube app provided.
              How about firefox? Does anyone else has problems typing address in firefox?

Comment

Originally posted by kokoui View Post
                i will try to reproduce it later, stay tuned
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

I didn't have any issues... perhaps an explanation of what specific problems you are talking about and what type of input device you are using may be in order.

I tested with a Rii mini K12 Kb/Track pad as well as a RKM MK702II Kb/Air Mouse

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                    I didn't have any issues... perhaps an explanation of what specific problems you are talking about and what type of input device you are using may be in order.

I tested with a Rii mini K12 Kb/Track pad as well as a RKM MK702II Kb/Air Mouse
                    he is using the stock remote.

I tried to do this and it looks the stock ir remote it's not prepared to do this. So as a workaround you can try to use tincore keymapper to map the arrow keys as a mouse pointer. I didn't try to do this, but i think it's possible. It will be also very uncomfortable, the best option is to buy a flymouse or keyboard/mouse.

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                      he is using the stock remote.
                      Ah... ok... I wasn't sure and it never hurts to ask even on the simplest things.

Now that I think about it ( because I was still half asleep, thinking wasn't happening )... I'm on a QX1 w/Quickshot v2 until my Neo X7 gets here... so my test wasn't valid anyway... I've only been reading this thread to keep up until mine gets here and didn't think about it when I posted.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                        Ah... ok... I wasn't sure and it never hurts to ask even on the simplest things.

Now that I think about it ( because I was still half asleep, thinking wasn't happening )... I'm on a QX1 w/Quickshot v2 until my Neo X7 gets here... so my test wasn't valid anyway... I've only been reading this thread to keep up until mine gets here and didn't think about it when I posted.
                        is this is an auto hype? XD
                        Just joking :P

Comment

No problems to type addres from my side

leolas.
                          My devices:
                          Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

No problems to type addres from my side

leolas.
                            Do you have the latest firefox version?

Comment

Do you have the latest firefox version?
                              Yes, I am using a wireless keyboard with touchpad, what are you using to write?

leolas
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Yes, I am using a wireless keyboard with touchpad, what are you using to write?

leolas
                                The stock remote of minix neo x7

Comment

Working...
                                X