No announcement yet.

Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did stock minix rom had a mouse pointer before? Because I haven't use stock firmwar, i installed yours directly due to your very good results but i have trouble using the device with the stock minix remote. I tried to use tincore keymapper but it is too difficult for me, I manage to show a mouse pointer with tincore but wasn't able to do any clicks . is there any way to install any mouse pointer for this device?

Comment

Did further testing and I have to say TWO THUMBS UP. Awesome ROM Nitroteam has put together.
      The ever present micro stutter in 1080p is still here. Maybe my eyes are fooling me or it is less in MX player.

I have yet to try the quickflasher to try the kernel CPU 1700 stock GPU DDR 720.

Hats off to all the hard work you guys did putting this together!

Comment

First of all thank you for a great ROM and sorry for my English.

I have a problem with WiFi, when I flashed the ROM it worked great, then I disabled it and activated ethernet, used it for several hours and decided to activate wifi again (disabled ethernet). Now when I try to activaye wifi it always says "Wifi is turning on..." and nothing happens. Does someone experienced that issue?

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Try this, enter in settings, disable Ethernet, disconnect the lan cable, and reboot the device.

leolas.
          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
          My devices:
          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
          Gearbest.com)
          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Would it be possible to automatically set the framerate?

The micro stutter is gone on some movies at 24hz but some on 50p.

In Windows XBMC it will automatically change.

Comment

Originally posted by wackidth View Post
              Would it be possible to automatically set the framerate?

The micro stutter is gone on some movies at 24p but some on 50p.

In Windows XBMC it will automatically change.
              Not actually.

leolas.
              My devices:
              Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                Try this, enter in settings, disable Ethernet, disconnect the lan cable, and reboot the device.

leolas.
                Thanks for reply but unfortunately it doesn't work, still Turning wifi on... when I'm trying to activate it.

Comment

Originally posted by lewys View Post
                  Thanks for reply but unfortunately it doesn't work, still Turning wifi on... when I'm trying to activate it.
                  I will try to recreate it in my X7, I will answer if I got it.

leolas.
                  My devices:
                  Gearbest.com)

Comment

hi. i have a streaming app that doesn't work with rooting devices. i wonder if there is any way to hide root for certain apps!

Comment

also i would like to edit build.pro and change x7 to nexus 7 , like version 1 of this wonderfull rom. what do i have to change? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                        Sorry, nothing new, can you try to install an older app version?

leolas.
                        I will try later.

I have the same issue with the "Sochi 2014 on Ten" app (probably available Australia only).

Trying to stream video makes the X 7 crash.

I suspect that it used the same streaming protocol as the AFL and NRL apps, and they all crash for the same reason.

If anyone else is in Australia, could they also test video in the AFL and Sochi on Ten apps?

Could someone also please test video in the NRL app?

Just want to make sure they are consistent issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ptiper21 View Post
                          hi. i have a streaming app that doesn't work with rooting devices. i wonder if there is any way to hide root for certain apps!
                          Sorry, there is some ways to hide root, but not 100% efective. The best way to hide root is not be root, you must decide what is better, be root and use apps that ask for root permission, or use apps that don't want root I can understand apps that ask for root, but I can't understand apps that check that you are not root to allow you run them

Originally posted by ptiper21 View Post
                          also i would like to edit build.pro and change x7 to nexus 7 , like version 1 of this wonderfull rom. what do i have to change? thanks
                          We never spoofed this device like a nexus 7 in this Rom, we tried to maintain it like this device is, like "Neo X7".

Originally posted by lachyzee View Post
                          I will try later.

I have the same issue with the "Sochi 2014 on Ten" app (probably available Australia only).

Trying to stream video makes the X 7 crash.

I suspect that it used the same streaming protocol as the AFL and NRL apps, and they all crash for the same reason.

If anyone else is in Australia, could they also test video in the AFL and Sochi on Ten apps?

Please, can you test if using the quickflasher enable overlay (not recommended) script can solve your problem?

leolas.
                          My devices:
                          Gearbest.com)

Comment

Originally posted by lachyzee View Post

Hey, I just tested the Sochi app, and it wouldn't play any of the streams, and then crashed as well.

From the reviews on the Play Store, it seems the Ten Sochi app doesn't work with a lot of devices.

Birddog

Comment

First of all I hope everyone to have a good new week. How is it possible to add an app on Home screen. I want to xbmc on home screen with the stock minix remote, I hold the OK button but it opens the app. Is it only possible with air mouse remote?

Comment

Originally posted by Birddog727 View Post
                                Hey, I just tested the Sochi app, and it wouldn't play any of the streams, and then crashed as well.

From the reviews on the Play Store, it seems the Ten Sochi app doesn't work with a lot of devices.

Birddog
                                Try it with overlay enabled, like I said to the other user.

leolas.
                                My devices:
                                Gearbest.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X