X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
    Try this link

Thanks to abdul_pt for pointing me this
    thx daemonium... another thing is how to install the "Solve reboots problems with melee f10 and other remotes:"
    I need to login to terminal to the machine right? By using Wifi?
    if Wifi cant be used, is there any other alternative? like using the the Terminal App inside.

I tried to call "patch.sh", but nothing happened.
    Please guide me on how to run that patch. Thx.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by rainfall View Post
      thx daemonium... another thing is how to install the "Solve reboots problems with melee f10 and other remotes:"
      I need to login to terminal to the machine right? By using Wifi?
      if Wifi cant be used, is there any other alternative? like using the the Terminal App inside.

I tried to call "patch.sh", but nothing happened.
      Please guide me on how to run that patch. Thx.
      It's a lot easier than you think. It's a quickflasher patch. Don't uncompress the zip, just copy it under the quickflasher folder in the sdcard and run quickflasher to apply the patch.
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

uinput

Hello
        Iv been enjoying this rom since its conception.
        Thanks team...
        It may have already been covered, but is there a uinput module for this rom.
        My 4 year old wants to play angry birds, he likes to zoom into the screen.
        So Im hoping droidmote will do the trick.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chrisofnaki View Post
          Hello
          Iv been enjoying this rom since its conception.
          Thanks team...
          It may have already been covered, but is there a uinput module for this rom.
          My 4 year old wants to play angry birds, he likes to zoom into the screen.
          So Im hoping droidmote will do the trick.

Thanks
          I don't remember right now but i think it's included.
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Perfect Rom !

Thanks guys,

This works perfectly on my device ( andersson ads 3.0 ) rom ...

Comment

Android remote control app. (V2.0.3) (rockchip) problem

Why this app does not work on my Minix Neo X7 ?
              Android remote control app. (V2.0.3) (rockchip)

I use this rom (v2 Quickshot Rom by The Nitro Team)

I keep getting this message

Can not find the device

Comment

Originally posted by crkcrk View Post
                Why this app does not work on my Minix Neo X7 ?
                Android remote control app. (V2.0.3) (rockchip)

I use this rom (v2 Quickshot Rom by The Nitro Team)

I keep getting this message

Can not find the device
                Do you have "ehome media center" installed? If not, you should.

Comment

Thanks @daemonium this has helped

Comment

Works perfect on my ugoos ut2 32 gb

1080p. Video in the build in xbmc. Also Works perfect

Comment

hls support?

Please do patch for the HLS Support on this firmware?Big thanks!

Comment

After factory reset

After factory reset in development options, you recommend to activate Stay awake option, but after reset this option dissappear. Now minix go to suspension mode when no use for a while.
                        Can I enable that option on other way?

Comment

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
                          After factory reset in development options, you recommend to activate Stay awake option, but after reset this option dissappear. Now minix go to suspension mode when no use for a while.
                          Can I enable that option on other way?
                          This is the Quickshot v2.x thread.... not 3.x which is at the top of this forum area.

If you were indeed using QS2.x... and performed a reset which lost the setting... reflash the device to get it back. If you are actually updated to v3.x post in that thread instead.

Comment

Odp: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                            This is the Quickshot v2.x thread.... not 3.x which is at the top of this forum area.

If you were indeed using QS2.x... and performed a reset which lost the setting... reflash the device to get it back. If you are actually updated to v3.x post in that thread instead.
                            I made factory reset again. I have that option again. I use Quickshot v2 on that device.

Comment

Originally posted by Fedur View Post
                              I made factory reset again. I have that option again. I use Quickshot v2 on that device.
                              The reason I mentioned the v3.x... it doesn't have the option, it's set to always on by default.

I know after flashing... you need to wait a while ( 10-ish minutes or so ) after first starting the device for all of the settings/options etc to setup properly... it may be the same after a reset but I never needed to so that is just a guess to a possible cause.

Comment

Hi,
                                i recently bought a x7 that came with this rom already installed.
                                How can i do to know which kernel is actually working?

Thanks.
                                Last edited by skazza; 11-27-2014, 10:31.

Comment

Working...
                                X