• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by grimace View Post
    I just looked again. I'm actually using

'TheNitroTeam-quickshot-4.2-v2.0-mini'

In which case, would there be something I'm missing for the static ethernet configuration?

Thx.
    I can only test on x7 and it works fine. Please ask in the x7mini thread, we need to be sure it's not only your box.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

can't use OC kernels

Thanks a lot nitroteam for this great rom but i have a problem not only with your rom but with all roms i have ever used.
      if a flash (with quickflasher tool) a OC kernel even cpustock,gpustock,720ddr i have a lot of crashes after 3 minutes.
      i make a lot of tests with some of yours kernels and with others rom and kernels but i have the same result.
      I dont know what is going wrong with my minix x7.
      it is very stable with stock kernel but i would like to have a little better perfomance.
      I am reading for other users that they use oc kernel at 1800cpu or 800ddr and i feel very bad.
      please tell me what is going wrong and if i am forced to use only stock kernels

Comment

Originally posted by mmich View Post
        Thanks a lot nitroteam for this great rom but i have a problem not only with your rom but with all roms i have ever used.
        if a flash (with quickflasher tool) a OC kernel even cpustock,gpustock,720ddr i have a lot of crashes after 3 minutes.
        i make a lot of tests with some of yours kernels and with others rom and kernels but i have the same result.
        I dont know what is going wrong with my minix x7.
        it is very stable with stock kernel but i would like to have a little better perfomance.
        I am reading for other users that they use oc kernel at 1800cpu or 800ddr and i feel very bad.
        please tell me what is going wrong and if i am forced to use only stock kernels
        What air mouse do you have?

If you don't use airmouses, maybe the psu is not good enough, my X7 is not a good ocer too, cpu maximum is 1800 but I run it at 1700 and ddr to 720 without problems.
        Your problem is strange at least RAM oc must work without problems

leolas.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
          What air mouse do you have?

If you don't use airmouses, maybe the psu is not good enough, my X7 is not a good ocer too, cpu maximum is 1800 but I run it at 1700 and ddr to 720 without problems.
          Your problem is strange at least RAM oc must work without problems

leolas.
          I am using logitech k400. Not any other air mouse.
          I always have mounded an external USB disk who needs 5v from the usb port.
          I think that you are right about PSU. They are two ports (for the disk and for the keyboard)
          Who needs power supply.
          Is it possible a good reason for my problem?
          Any PSU proposal?

Comment

Originally posted by mmich View Post
            I am using logitech k400. Not any other air mouse.
            I always have mounded an external USB disk who needs 5v from the usb port.
            I think that you are right about PSU. They are two ports (for the disk and for the keyboard)
            Who needs power supply.
            Is it possible a good reason for my problem?
            Any PSU proposal?
            I think the problem is in the external hd.
            Please lets try something, disconnect the usb hdd, make some antutu benchmark in a raw, city of citadel, or something similar, the purpose is stress cpu and ram, if the box is stable without the hd plugged, then you must use a powered usb hub to plug the external hd.

leolas.
            My devices:
            Gearbest.com)
            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

I think the problem is in the external hd.
              Please lets try something, disconnect the usb hdd, make some antutu benchmark in a raw, city of citadel, or something similar, the purpose is stress cpu and ram, if the box is stable without the hd plugged, then you must use a powered usb hub to plug the external hd.

leolas.
              Thanks leolas
              I am going to try it when I wake up in the afternoon

Comment

Still very happy with this rom guys. Everything is perfect now.
                This is what the x7 should be about. No shutdowns no freezes nothing.
                I think the freezes were accuring on initial setup. Not on this rom tough.
                Magic combo you ask?
                Quickshot v2
                Beyond xbmc from the flumbmeister.
                Cpu kicked up to 1400 minimum. No hdd in usb .
                Using logitech k700 and for simply control logittech Harmony 600.
                This remote file in there https://www.dropbox.com/s/ldncybhhhv...x-remotectl.kl.

Only when i press the volume up on logitech when in xbmc it ffwd hahahaha.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Sixaxis APP not working

Hi,
                  flashed the device yesterday and have to say it is much better then the original firmware it was shipped out with. Perfect, Thanks...

Now to the issue I have found with the sixaxis app, I bought the app yesterday and I can´t get it to work..
                  I have read that the app did not work correctly with 007... As this firmware is based on 008 I don´t understand what the issue is...

Is there really no one here that is have this issue with sixaxis pairing with the "sixaxis app" ?

Comment

Originally posted by Crashnet2000 View Post
                    Hi,
                    flashed the device yesterday and have to say it is much better then the original firmware it was shipped out with. Perfect, Thanks...

Now to the issue I have found with the sixaxis app, I bought the app yesterday and I can´t get it to work..
                    I have read that the app did not work correctly with 007... As this firmware is based on 008 I don´t understand what the issue is...

Is there really no one here that is have this issue with sixaxis pairing with the "sixaxis app" ?
                    Please, take a look at this:
                    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Crashnet2000 View Post
                      Hi,

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                        http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...pp-not-working

hey cowboy, i'm faster than you! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                          hey cowboy, i'm faster than you! LOL
                          Hahahha well i got a bigger.....
                          Left toe....

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                            Hahahha well i got a bigger.....
                            Left toe....

LOOOOL

Comment

I am using the X7 now like my main media center (jeje it was time to enjoy a little with it, it always stay plugged to my PC and modding it ), my setup, is this rom with beyond xbmc 3.1 by flumpster (Flumpster you are doing a great work with it ) kernel at cpu 1700 gpustock ddr720.
                              And for now I am very happy with it, I tried to add some stuff from 009, but it got worse, so for now it is my setup.

leolas
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

I am using the X7 now like my main media center (jeje it was time to enjoy a little with it, it always stay plugged to my PC and modding it ), my setup, is this rom with beyond xbmc 3.1 by flumpster (Flumpster you are doing a great work with it ) kernel at cpu 1700 gpustock ddr720.
                                And for now I am very happy with it, I tried to add some stuff from 009, but it got worse, so for now it is my setup.

leolas
                                Can you tell me how you did this configuration please? Basically i will follow your instructions on first page to install quickshot and then how can i install beyond xbmc?

Comment

Working...
                                X