X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok damn... Hahahah work starts @ 06.00 for me.. Will wait for tommorow

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

Can anyone integrate the plugin XBMCtorrent one of the Romans? And integrate the torrentleech.org?

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by avia View Post
        Can anyone integrate the plugin XBMCtorrent one of the Romans? And integrate the torrentleech.org?
        Uuhh think they finished the rom by now?

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
          Uuhh think they finished the rom by now?

When the new version of the rom should be released?

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

When the new version of the rom should be released?
            Read up... 2200 oclock

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
              Read up... 2200 oclock

Do you know - the new version of xbmc 13.0 will be integrated in the new rom?

Comment

Do you know - the new version of xbmc 13.0 will be integrated in the new rom?
                Other users can't say what is in the ROM since they haven't seen it yet either.

The beta version did have a tweaked Gotham build in it.... so I suspect the release will also. Expect some issues on any Gotham release you see because they rushed it out too soon ( IMO ) and have even started another beta round on XBMC to start addressing the problems that have been coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post

The beta version did have a tweaked Gotham build in it.... so I suspect the release will also. Expect some issues on any Gotham release you see because they rushed it out too soon ( IMO ) and have even started another beta round on XBMC to start addressing the problems that have been coming in.
                  Hopefully there will be surprises - thanks for the information

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post

When this comes out can you test beyond xbmc on it please rdsok. I am still curious why hardware acceleration is working in some kitkat roms but not others.
                    To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Do you know - the new version of xbmc 13.0 will be intiegrated in the new rom?
                      If you see home page preview link... I can say... Yes.

Ps:
                      logo xbmc 13....

Comment

I will test beyound 3.4 on Quickshot v3 for sure. But must go to work right now. 22 oclock on Poland now.

Comment

;-)

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk
                          Last edited by leolas; 05-14-2014, 21:56.

Comment

Originally posted by jcespi2005 View Post
                            ;-)

Enviado desde mi SM-N9005 mediante Tapatalk
                            happy days!! Can't speak spanish but i'm sure it's all good!
                            Last edited by leolas; 05-14-2014, 21:56.

Comment

Don't use the rom at androidpc, it's in spanish.
                              English one is here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...m-MINIX-Neo-X7

Enjoyyyy!!!
                              There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpster View Post
                                When this comes out can you test beyond xbmc on it please rdsok. I am still curious why hardware acceleration is working in some kitkat roms but not others.
                                Certainly... I'll download it later this evening and get it setup first... then I'll check Beyond out on it as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X