Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by goonerjo View Post
    Hello All,

I have flashed quick shot rom v2 on my neo x7. and am using the kernel kernel_1800h_gpu798h_ddr720.img_quickflasher.zip which Buctch in older post mentioned. i have a tv with full hd runing at 60hz.. the videos have a small , a tiny lag while playing videos on mx player, and also while streaming on xbmc. this is not very noticeable at first, but definitely its there. its like the video is silky smooth for most of time, but in between it kinda vibrates.. i mean i dont know how exatly to explain it..
    i am a total noob to android tv.. i follow exactly the instructions being given in forums and make it work.
    so could anyone tell me whether this small drag is something you face.. coz its not that fluid...
    i am running beyond xbmc.. should i install any codecs or some tweaks in minix. when i play mxplayer i just ticked hw decoding thinkign that its better. no idea what sw, hw decoding means.
    so please give me your remarsks/suggestions on what might be wrong, and what i can do to make things better.

Thanks
    Jo
    +1 Same here

Comment

did you try the BS player i use that over mx player i think it might work it does for me! and if you havnt changed your kernal to 1700 stock 720 than that is your problem for the slight lag
      Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
      HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
      ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

Originally posted by neodoom View Post
        did you try the BS player i use that over mx player i think it might work it does for me! and if you havnt changed your kernal to 1700 stock 720 than that is your problem for the slight lag

Can you give the link for that kernel?I cannot find it in the first posts.Thanks

Comment

Someone know how to make copy and paste with a Rii Mini Elegance keyboard?

Comment

Originally posted by failax View Post
            Can you give the link for that kernel?I cannot find it in the first posts.Thanks
            It's inside the kernel pack zip, here http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quick...ickshot-V2.zip
            Enjoy!
            There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

EDIT:Found kernel pack .-) do you mean this in particular "kernel_cpu1704h_gpustock_ddr720"?

Comment

yes the one you said in the pack i had the 1800 going but had a few random reboots with it since then using the 1700 stock gpu and 720 kernal made a big diffrence
                Minix neo x7 custom quickshot V3.1 kitkat with cpu1700 video stock and oc ram 720 kernal
                HTC Amaze 4g unofficial cyanogen mod 11 KitKat 4.4.4
                ASUS Nexus 7 (original 2012 tegra 3) Cyanogen mod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2

Comment

yes the one you said in the pack i had the 1800 going but had a few random reboots with it since then using the 1700 stock gpu and 720 kernal made a big diffrence

Can't wait to try it :-)

I solved Windows 8.1 drivers problem installing Windows 7 in another partition.I bought a rii mini keyboard with touch pad, but maybe it was better an air mouse...

Comment

since then using the 1700 stock gpu and 720 kernal made a big diffrence
                    if 1704 works correct and there is no reboots and what is you antutu score?

Comment

Anyone know why my YouTube videos take their time to load at the start of every video? Or is this normal?

Comment

Originally posted by kRel View Post
                        As required by the kernels 720 I have installed small icons pack. Because they are blinded, I can do I install the large icons?
                        Up please...

Comment

Just changed kernel to 1700 ddr 720, but the micro lags are always there..

Comment

Beyond Xmbc is terribly slow and video reproduction problematic.

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Just changed kernel to 1700 ddr 720, but the micro lags are always there..
                              I tried different kernels but couldn't get the micro lag to go away completely. Switch to a different ROM with Minix version of XBMC and haven't had the same issue.

Scribbled on Galaxy Note 3.

Comment

Originally posted by ajamils View Post
                                I tried different kernels but couldn't get the micro lag to go away completely. Switch to a different ROM with Minix version of XBMC and haven't had the same issue.

Scribbled on Galaxy Note 3.
                                No problem even with normal player like mx player or bsplayer?

P.S. You have a PM..

Comment

Working...
                                X