X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by FestivusOz View Post
    @Daemonium (and team).

I am in the right thread now. Thank for creating the scripts to undo the Mele and the other air mouse stability removal script. And the advice was appreciated. After running the script its definitely a keeper.

Thee feedback for your information is as follows for Tronsmart TSM-01:

After 4-5 days I have not had a single force shut down. However the mouse cursor still drifts or becomes erratic. I notice this more in 2 scenarios:

1. When web browsing (any browser)
    2. Under system load i.e. tTorrents running, ES Explorer, Browser, BXBMC

On 1704/GPU_Stock/720 the system still works like a breeze however I occasionally get shutdowns in BXBMC an tTorrents Per Flumpster's advice I will revert to Stock/Stock/720 and monitor.

Thanks TNT for your continued dedication and support.
    Thanks for the feedback , we suspect that library was the reboot problem with certain remotes origin. But we didn't had a melepro or tsm-01 to test so the feedback is greatly appreciated

When a massive io (in-out) operation is made, like when a torrent is finished and writing the file, or checking the file hash, etc... usually the device experiment a little freeze state, only 1-2 seconds, but this is normal. Check if your problems are in those situations.

Originally posted by Thunderboltsteve View Post
    Just wanted to say a massive thanks, was put onto this forum and rom by somecooltech on youtube and delighted! Only question i have is there a way to reallocate the internal storage? I have a 32gig sd set up as the nand flash so wondered if i could reallocate the entire internal storage to the 16 gigs spare as opposed to the 4gig as standard? I noticed finless saying he has a patch for that, is it simple enough? If it isn't it's no big deal i'd just like to utilise the storage as much as possible. Thanks again guys, top effort!
    No kernel changes are needed, only parameter file needs to be changed, but if you change it, you will lost all in the internal nand, we wanted to stay in stock partitions sizes as much we can, but in next version we will provide some options. 4, 8 or 12Gb.

leolas
    sent from my phone.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Dear Nitro Team! I have a question. In some games as TempleRun, EternityWarior... I can't click on screen by mouse, i use HardwareGugu, btw, in Quickshot can i do that???

Sent from my NEO-X7-216A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by timothypham View Post
        Dear Nitro Team! I have a question. In some games as TempleRun, EternityWarior... I can't click on screen by mouse, i use HardwareGugu, btw, in Quickshot can i do that???

yes on both roms, with the help of tincore keymapper. look for tincore keymapper on playstore
        There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Tincore c

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
            yes on both roms, with the help of tincore keymapper. look for tincore keymapper on playstore
            Thanks...i will try son after buy keyboard..

Comment

THX

Hello,

i am a new user of this rom, and i love it. All works great, no problems after 72 hours. Thank you for this great job

Greetings Paperboy

Comment

Originally posted by coverworld View Post
                Hello,

i am a new user of this rom, and i love it. All works great, no problems after 72 hours. Thank you for this great job

Greetings Paperboy
                i'm glad to see you like it
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Odp: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                  Can you check in accessibility options? There is an option for mouse wheel to zoom.

leolas
                  sent from my phone.
                  On stock i just need click roler and move left or right to zoom in-out.
                  Like u said there is a option on configuration to ON zoom with mouse roller. Now need click roler and rotate up-down to use zoom in-out. It works almost the same. Thank you Leolas for help. I feel like noob, but happy. Now have full functionality rom. Now need spdif full working passthrough, maybe on v3 quick shoot rom Hdmi working fine.

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 7 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Comment

hey no one borns with all learned, like you I asked, and some people gave me the answers, and everyday I learn someone new from someone

leolas
                    sent from my phone.
                    My devices:
                    Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Friends, where to get boot.img for 720p_kernel on this ROM?

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                        Or just go to accessability settings and turn mouse wheel zoom on. Then you can use mouse wheel as a hybrid mouse pointer in tincore. App detects zoom as click, tested it on several games and it works just fine. So you do not need any keymapper, well atleast for the menus

Comment

R: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Hy guys, just one question....I am curently on Finless 1.8. It is some risk to flash this( size of the system img) ?...

And if not, can i flash 720p from finless with this rom?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 utilizzando Tapatalk

Comment

When I flash ROM, everything runs good until INF0: start test device. I get the following errors:

ERROR: Test device failed
                            ERROR: Run failed

What am I doing wrong here??

Comment

Originally posted by finov View Post
                              Friends, where to get boot.img for 720p_kernel on this ROM?
                              You don't need a special boot.img for 720p in this rom

Originally posted by Catadarius View Post
                              Hy guys, just one question....I am curently on Finless 1.8. It is some risk to flash this( size of the system img) ?...

And if not, can i flash 720p from finless with this rom?

Thanks

Inviato dal mio GT-I9000 utilizzando Tapatalk
                              No problem I think, I think we have the same partitions size . We suggest to install our 720p patched kernels in the rom, but you can install Bob Kernels too.

Originally posted by rmartes View Post
                              When I flash ROM, everything runs good until INF0: start test device. I get the following errors:

ERROR: Test device failed
                              ERROR: Run failed

What am I doing wrong here??
                              Did you come from a KitKat rom?

leolas
                              sent from my phone.
                              My devices:
                              Gearbest.com)

Comment

Is there an update coming soon to room
                                Kit Kat example

Comment

Working...
                                X