Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man just learn english...seem like u can understand something

no offence but all the IT world is english based take it or stuck with others. All the steps are written at the 1st page pretty clear, if you are not sure what is what dont start with that FW updates. As other forum members will be able to help you most probably only in english

Or find some Italian android forum , sure there are some
    Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
    Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
    Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
    Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
    Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by kRel View Post
      How do you think I wrote the msg?

You think it's easy to read messages with Google Translator?
      I believe that you've never tried it... Because if I did, you would know also that the translations are rarely correct ..
      If you're going to try to help me ok, and I thank you for that, but please, do not answer me to tell me I'm an idiot

I do not understand what it is better for a first installation to install ...
      i just wanted to help, i'm not trying to judge you. I read Russian forums and also Chinese forums with Google Translate so I know perfectly what that means, it's not the best way but it's a way.
      If you want me or others to help i will recommend you to get calm and be nice. Give detail on what you need, we love as much detail as you can give so we don't need to be mind readers.
      Regards.
      There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

@ killeriq
        to 62 years maybe it's a little late to learn English ... I would like, but unfortunately the brain does not follow me ...

@ daemonium
        Now you realize what it means to not know English ...
        From the way you answered me, I do understand that you think that I have "warmed" absolutely not. I'm only sorry.
        Because I thought I had made ​​a simple question that required a simple answer: "Install this, this and this. This is better than no ...
        Try before so .... "

A few words, in fact.

It does nothing. As not said ...

Comment

@ killeriq
          to 62 years maybe it's a little late to learn English ... I would like, but unfortunately the brain does not follow me ...

@ daemonium
          Now you realize what it means to not know English ...
          From the way you answered me, I do understand that you think that I have "warmed" absolutely not. I'm only sorry.
          Because I thought I had made ​​a simple question that required a simple answer: "Install this, this and this. This is better than no ...
          Try before so .... "

A few words, in fact.

It does nothing. As not said ...
          English is a common language that many use so they can talk... It isn't our fault you don't read or speak it well and you can't expect others to change just for you... expecting that is crazy.

It isn't a simple question or simple answer... everyone has different needs some of which is based on their equipment some based on other things... to think it is simple is childish

The following is as simple as it can get based on what you told us.. ( which is nothing up to now )...

Download the main ROM... download the Kernel pack you would need for your equipment... flash them.

If you want the other options... download them BUT to determine if you need them requires that you understand what you want or need first. The only way to tell that is by reading the 4 posts that were kindly given to us.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
            English is a common language that many use so they can talk... It isn't our fault you don't read or speak it well and you can't expect others to change just for you... expecting that is crazy.

It isn't a simple question or simple answer... everyone has different needs some of which is based on their equipment some based on other things... to think it is simple is childish

The following is as simple as it can get based on what you told us.. ( which is nothing up to now )...

Download the main ROM... download the Kernel pack you would need for your equipment... flash them.

If you want the other options... download them BUT to determine if you need them requires that you understand what you want or need first. The only way to tell that is by reading the 4 posts that were kindly given to us.
            So far I have written and tried to understand ... I just needed a starting point.

In fact, it may be sufficient alone: ​​"Download the main ... download the ROM Kernel pack you would need for your equipment ... flash them." So thank you, but allow me a smile if you judge my request "Childish" .. . since a little time I left that age

With this rom there are many files to download and I could not understand if they are all indispensable. When I installed the Guru Malipatch 04, downloaded from here and installed, everything was easier ...

As I have not yet figured out if XMBC is built into the ROM, or you must also download and install XBMC

Comment

So far I have written and tried to understand ... I just needed a starting point.

In fact, it may be sufficient alone: ​​"Download the main ... download the ROM Kernel pack you would need for your equipment ... flash them." So thank you, but allow me a smile if you judge my request "Childish" .. . since a little time I left that age

With this rom there are many files to download and I could not understand if they are all indispensable. When I installed the Guru Malipatch 04, downloaded from here and installed, everything was easier ...

As I have not yet figured out if XMBC is built into the ROM, or you must also download and install XBMC
              First post, from the changelog:
              - Moded xbmc with some preinstalled addons and custom skin.
              Means XBMC is included.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Hi dears,

If in this rom included XMBC version is working correct or i need install other version?

Comment

STOCK APPS FROM MINIX DELETED IN THIS CUSTOM:
                  http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/Minix_apps.zip

STOCK APPS FROM ROCKCHIP DELETED IN THIS CUSTOM:

http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/rockchip_apps.zip

If i want install this only run apks or i need to do something more?

Comment

Originally posted by SUNUN View Post
                    Hi dears,

If in this rom included XMBC version is working correct or i need install other version?
                    If you have HDMI via Reciever instal "justXMBC" for 5.1 sound otherwise use the preinstalled
                    Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
                    Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
                    Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
                    Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
                    Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

STOCK APPS FROM MINIX DELETED IN THIS CUSTOM:
                      http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/Minix_apps.zip

STOCK APPS FROM ROCKCHIP DELETED IN THIS CUSTOM:

http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quickshot/V2/rockchip_apps.zip

If i want install this only run apks or i need to do something more?
                      pls who can answer?

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                        First post, from the changelog:
                        - Moded xbmc with some preinstalled addons and custom skin.
                        Means XBMC is included.
                        Ok !!! all clear ! almost...

Only one:
                        I have a 50" Plasma TV 600 Mhz, You advise me to install "1080p patched kernel pack" or "720p Kernelpack" posted on the 4^ message?

Giving preference to the stability, which of the two kernels is better? Sorry for my ignorance:

Thanks !

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Ok !!! all clear ! almost...

Only one:
                          I have a 50" Plasma TV 600 Mhz, You advise me to install "1080p patched kernel pack" or "720p Kernelpack" posted on the 4^ message?

Giving preference to the stability, which of the two kernels is better? Sorry for my ignorance:

Thanks !
                          both work fine, it depends on what your tv can do. And usually 720p work a little faster

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                            both work fine, it depends on what your tv can do. And usually 720p work a little faster
                            Thanks... my tv is advanced, if they are both stable maybe the 720 is better?
                            I try 720 and see if it works well...

Comment

Whatever I do I get "No 1080p stream found.." even when I'm 100% sure it's available in 1080p. What am I doing wrong?

Comment

Whatever I do I get "No 1080p stream found.." even when I'm 100% sure it's available in 1080p. What am I doing wrong?
                                To start with... saying what add-on you are getting that message from...

Comment

Working...
                                X