THe TeaM Nitro presents
    -------------------------------
    ***** ***** Quickshot v2 ***** *****

kernel:
    1080p patched kernels pack:
    http://www.freak-tab.de/leolas/Quick...ickshot-V2.zip

720p Kernelpack:
    https://mega.co.nz/#!2EMkHK4Z!kwCBEl...XZh8_yAFka4CIU
    Note: You must flash small_icons patch with quickflasher before using a 720p kernel

which of this pack download and what kernel install for stable work for true 1080p screen resolution?

Comment

Originally posted by SUNUN View Post
      Added some support for mele F10 if this mean F10 Pro too and what you add?
      We made a patch for other remotes like tronsmart and melee f10, the link is in first post made by litry.

Thanks to arijafari from Androidpc.es who tested it with a melee f10 pro. We dont have this remote, but he tested it and no reboots in 4 days

which of this pack download and what kernel install for stable work for true 1080p screen resolution?
      For 1080p you need to download the 1080p pack.
      REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
      My devices:
      Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
      MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
      Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
      Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
      Gearbest.com)
      MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
      Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
      Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post

For 1080p you need to download the 1080p pack.
        and which from them i will install which is most stable and good in performance?

Comment

Added some support for mele F10 if this mean F10 Pro too and what you add?

Solve reboots problems with mele f10 and other remotes: in the first message.
          Last edited by litry; 03-05-2014, 14:03.
          There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

Thank you for buying me a beer

Comment

TubeMate 2

Does any one using this App?
            I have a Sound but no Video with it, but My Youtube and Dolphin Browser play good on YouTube side.
            I had no problem with others Rom Like That. I do have the latest Adobe Installed so that is no problem.

Comment

and which from them i will install which is most stable and good in performance?
              Pls I need your help which kernel to choose?

Comment

Pls I need your help which kernel to choose?
                Did you read the first page? If not, read it, if yes, do it again.
                There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
                  Hello.
                  I'm pretty sure that AC3 was working for me then i did use Quickshot, my sound was through HDMI and with out the patched libmedia.so...
                  Only thing i had to do was to chose the hdmi passthrough, last setting in device manager and then play through MXplayer..
                  XBMC was a little tricky, had to use a libmedia hacked version aka JustXBMC or SPMC..
                  Cant test that now, i'm pt on HardwareGuru 04..
                  Passthrough no work in DD AC3 with spdif with beyound xbmc and other players like mxplayer etc i was tested that on my friend configuration also. Reciver get signall passthrough but no sound played only silence.... when changed to analog audio in xbmc i have sounds from front central and subwoofer only rear no play.

Any one have cwm patch? Its not xbmc problem for sure. I think Libmedia is not patched properly.

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
                    Did you read the first page? If not, read it, if yes, do it again.
                    Yes I reed but cant understand wich kernel from 1080 pack to choose

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Yes I reed but cant understand wich kernel from 1080 pack to choose
                      Read it again, carefully, there's a recommendation from the team.

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

NTFS or EXFAT support

Pls can you tell me if this rom support NTFS or EXFAT?

Comment

Originally posted by litry View Post
                          Solve reboots problems with mele f10 and other remotes: in the first message.
                          can you tell me game mode and mic and dyanmic now works in mele f10 pro with this firmware?

Comment

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Pls can you tell me if this rom support NTFS or EXFAT?
                            can you tell me game mode and mic and dyanmic now works in mele f10 pro with this firmware?
                            Ntfs is supported, exfat not.
                            The patch only solve reboots and freezes problems with that remote.

Leolas.
                            Sent by my phone.
                            REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                            My devices:
                            Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                            MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                            Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                            Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                            Gearbest.com)
                            MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                            Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                            Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

AC3 no working on mxplayer, stock rkvideoplayer and xbmc Help...

Originally posted by Phycopat View Post
                              Hello.
                              I'm pretty sure that AC3 was working for me then i did use Quickshot, my sound was through HDMI and with out the patched libmedia.so...
                              Only thing i had to do was to chose the hdmi passthrough, last setting in device manager and then play through MXplayer..
                              XBMC was a little tricky, had to use a libmedia hacked version aka JustXBMC or SPMC..
                              Cant test that now, i'm pt on HardwareGuru 04..
                              My test files:
                              Audio is ATSC A/52A (AC-3). 386kbits/sec,5.1 48kHz

Many samples with dts, dd ac3 etc

TEST TOOL Ac3 Dolby Digital 5.1Ch Sound Test 448,0 kbits/sec: http://www.wooferbasstest.com/downlo...1ch-sound-test

My last one sample: American Hustle 2013 BluRay 1080p FLiCKSiCK_SAMPLE.mp4 with 2 audio stream AAC stereo 2.0 and dolby digital ac3 5.1 - easy to find on torrents

My configuration:
                              Minix firmware is Quick Shot by The Nitro Team ver2, 720p oc kernel is 1704cpu_gpu_stock_720ddr.

Minix neo x7 is connected with hdmi cable to the Panasonic Viera TX-P37X10 37in Plasma TV. Minix neo x7 is connected with toslink optical cable to LG HT903TA reciver. Both cables are ok.
                              My home theater receiver LG HT903TA have THX certificate. It supports: Dolby Digital, dolby prologic II and DTS. When audio is passthrough to reciver I can see logo what type of audio stream is decoded: DTS or Dolby Digital so i know passthrough is working, but:
                              *DTS works ok and give real 5.1 sound
                              *AC3 give no sound - silence only

In Android audio settings, choose Rockchip SPDIF pass through. On xbmc go system then:
                              * audio output settings: optical /coaxial,
                              * speakers configuration: 5.1
                              * dolby digital ac3 : capable reciver
                              * dts: capable reciver
                              * aac: capable reciver

Audio output device Android audiotrack or android audiotrack (PT)
                              Passthrough audio device:
                              error no devices found on minix xbmc version
                              android audiotrack (PT) on beyound 3.3 beta by Flumpster
                              libmedia hack by stafstrom enabled on SPMC libmedia with updated long mouse click function 2013-12-15 like this

I was try with diferent libmedia as:
                              *libmedia-quickshot-update.zip
                              *libmediaNeoX7Fw007Patched.zip
                              *libmedia_007_patched.zip

All have the same size 395,34KB after unzip, so i think are the same libmedia.so. I was rebooted after swapping files. It all works the same on xbmc minix, beyound, spmc libmedia edition, rockchip stock video player & mxplayer. So no ac3 audio is not player or reciver issue.

When i put the audio-video sample with usb pendrive direct to reciver usb port and make it play i can hear real 5.1. Audio on all dolby digital ac3 samples play just ok then. Reciver decoded it easy, dolby digital or dts logo lights on dvd player. Problem is when whant use external source like my minix neo x7.

I'm thinking to change for 007 stock fw and try root and cwm by myself, then put libmedia & librkffplayer.so both patched for 007fw. Maybe it dont work in 008fw based rom like quick shoot v2?
                              Last edited by Fedur; 03-06-2014, 13:29.

Comment

FEDUR: ive done also so much testing and no success
                                Phycopat advice me some steps few pages back , but i havent had time to test those.

About the libmedia.so size - size is the same , but i did file content check and they have some differences...after ive changed it , i was able to see "hacked" in XBMC sound settings.

Leolas: about the 1080p resolution with small icons - desktop UI is fine size, but why are the webpages so BIG? like 640x480? when i do that on the phone or tablet i can see more as on my FullHD projector.

Any fix for that?
                                Android devices: Minix X7 (gone) , Minix X8-H , MK808b Plus
                                Video Out: Benq W1000+ 1080p Projector
                                Audio Out: HDMI -> Yamaha RX-V467B + 5.1 Yamaha Speakers
                                Remote: Rikomagic MK702 II, Minix NEO M1
                                Storage: NAS Zyxel NSA325v2

Comment

Working...
                                X