Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Originally posted by jbizzle View Post
    This ROM is amazing! So fast using the 720 memory. Thanks so much!

One question.. I just found the Minix Remote control APK and installed it (no airmouse right now, just stock remote). Everything is on the same network., but the problem is the Minix Remote app cant find my device. Does it work with QuickShot?
    yes it works, just install ehomemediacenter.apk on your x7 from the apps pack in the first post.
    There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't...

If you want to buy me a beer, please use this -> https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Where do I find the folder with the XBMC addons? I am trying to get Sportsdevil to work and need to update librtmp, which should be located in /data/data/org.xbmc.xbmc/lib/librtmp.so

Anybody can help?

Last edited by Gallanz; 02-27-2014, 10:51. Reason: XBMC folder / Sportsdevil

Comment

O/C Minix X7

Hi,

Using this ROM on a new Minix X7. Works well. Good Job. Now tested Overclocking to 1.8GHz, 800 DDR and 798 GPU. Without additional cooling, heat sinks, etc.. is there a significant risk with respect to heat damage running at this level? Antutu stability test shows all good.

Antutu score of 21,000 or so. Performance is good. XBMC 3.3 Beta.

Comment

Originally posted by daemonium View Post
          yes it works, just install ehomemediacenter.apk on your x7 from the apps pack in the first post.
          Thanks, I knew I was missing something!

Comment

Originally posted by ynot123 View Post
            Hi,

Using this ROM on a new Minix X7. Works well. Good Job. Now tested Overclocking to 1.8GHz, 800 DDR and 798 GPU. Without additional cooling, heat sinks, etc.. is there a significant risk with respect to heat damage running at this level? Antutu stability test shows all good.

Antutu score of 21,000 or so. Performance is good. XBMC 3.3 Beta.

I get over 21k with 1080p 1.8/798/720 and 3480 3D score and with 720p 1.8/798/720 i get 21380 antutu score and 3780 3D score.

Comment

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
              I get over 21k with 1080p 1.8/798/720 and 3480 3D score and with 720p 1.8/798/720 i get 21380 antutu score and 3780 3D score.
              The question is "Are you experiencing or is there significant risk of heat issues running at these speeds without addtional cooling"

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Comment

The question is "Are you experiencing or is there significant risk of heat issues running at these speeds without addtional cooling"

Cpu 1600 gpu stock ddr 720 is more then enough to power all your dreams...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn HTC One met Tapatalk

Comment

no problems, heat, stability etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Lauris6rape View Post
                    no problems, heat, stability etc...
                    Feelin inside the x7 for the temp?

Comment

Originally posted by dakirba View Post
                      Okej, I will try again this evening. So there is nothing wrong if I flash when the device is connected to tv with hdmi?
                      Hey guys, I flashed thre rom again, did everything as you said, I even bought high-quality hdmi cable, but unfortunately, nothing helped. The movies run very bad, no smoothnes in the videos at all. And tha goes for the xbmc and mx player. And i xbmc even the mouse stutters, when nothing is playing - in plain menu. I think something is wrong with my device
                      I also flashed the original rom, and it was the same.

I have packed my device and it's going back to the seller. I really was looking forward on using this device with this rom that everyone is talking about. I believe the rom is still great and there must be something wrong with my device.

Anyways, keep up the good work.

Comment

Minix Neo X7 Quickshot v2 Rom by The Nitro Team

Hey guys, I flashed thre rom again, did everything as you said, I even bought high-quality hdmi cable, but unfortunately, nothing helped. The movies run very bad, no smoothnes in the videos at all. And tha goes for the xbmc and mx player. And i xbmc even the mouse stutters, when nothing is playing - in plain menu. I think something is wrong with my device

I have packed my device and it's going back to the seller. I really was looking forward on using this device with this rom that everyone is talking about. I believe the rom is still great and there must be something wrong with my device.

Wat device have you got ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                          Cpu 1600 gpu stock ddr 720 is more then enough to power all your dreams...

Agree, I am not against oc, I usually oc all my devices a bit, but to use like a media player 1600cpu and 720ddr is completely satisfactory for me, if someone wants to play end games, then oc cpu to 1800 if your device is stable at those frequency can help a bit, but most of games I tested runs very well at 1600. Anyway I had it running 24h for day at 1800cpu 720ddr without problems. Those are the maximun speed, and all of the time cpu will run between 1000-1600 if you are not running games.

You have a really bad luck, you must got a faulty unit

leolas.
                          REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                          My devices:
                          Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                          MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                          Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                          Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                          Gearbest.com)
                          MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                          Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                          Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by Buster86 View Post
                            Wat device have you got ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            I have Minix Neo X7

Originally posted by leolas View Post

You have a really bad luck, you must got a faulty unit

leolas.
                            I think so to, yes! Everybody was talking about, how fluid the videos run, especialy on your rom - that's why I bought this device in a first place.
                            It was strange for me right from the start, since the mouse cursor was stuttering in XBMC - in original version, in yours and even in Beyond xbmc version. Even in home screen of xbmc, when nothing was playing, loading etc. the mouse just stopped moving for a few seconds, them started moving whit heavy stuttering, then was moving normal, and stuttering again and so on and so on...
                            But the problem was not only with xbmc - every other player i tried, was stuttering in movies (the mouse cursor was allright in other players though...).
                            As I sad before, I tried the same movies on the same usb HDD on my TV, and everything was smooth.
                            I would watch movies on tv, but it doesn't have the subtitles settings, and the fonts are to small, with gray background etc. It doesn't play iso files, dvd folders etc. That's why I bought Minix in the first place.
                            Better luck next time they say... I sure hope so

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
                              Feelin inside the x7 for the temp?

Played more than 4 hours Asphalt 8 on max settings and device was not ever warm... So I guess i dont need to feel temperature.

Comment

I have Minix Neo X7

I think so to, yes! Everybody was talking about, how fluid the videos run, especialy on your rom - that's why I bought this device in a first place.
                                It was strange for me right from the start, since the mouse cursor was stuttering in XBMC - in original version, in yours and even in Beyond xbmc version. Even in home screen of xbmc, when nothing was playing, loading etc. the mouse just stopped moving for a few seconds, them started moving whit heavy stuttering, then was moving normal, and stuttering again and so on and so on...
                                But the problem was not only with xbmc - every other player i tried, was stuttering in movies (the mouse cursor was allright in other players though...).
                                As I sad before, I tried the same movies on the same usb HDD on my TV, and everything was smooth.
                                I would watch movies on tv, but it doesn't have the subtitles settings, and the fonts are to small, with gray background etc. It doesn't play iso files, dvd folders etc. That's why I bought Minix in the first place.
                                Better luck next time they say... I sure hope so
                                What Mouse/Remote do you use? There is lag with the mini stock remote too? It is not an airmouse, but xbmc can be used with this one.

leolas.
                                REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                                My devices:
                                Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                                MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                                Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                                Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                                Gearbest.com)
                                MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                                Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                                Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
                                X