• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lex Luthor View Post
    They look great!

Thank you again Gio!
    Many thanks for your appreciation I hope more users want to try them too
    (if not satisfied, they can always reinstall the original pointer, perfectly centered)

Comment

Hi, gio965!
      Could you explain me how can I change firmware before flashing for get new pointer (for example smart)?

Comment

Originally posted by saddas View Post
        Hi, gio965!
        Could you explain me how can I change firmware before flashing for get new pointer (for example smart)?
        Hi saddas, if you want to try my pointers you must only choose the specific one (jb, wasser v1.0.2 or quickshot v3.1).
        If instead you want to change firmware, you must specify the firmware that you want to install (and your actual firmware...wasser v1.0.2?)
        Last edited by gio965; 06-03-2014, 20:36.

Comment

Originally posted by gio965 View Post
          Hi saddas, if you want to try my pointers you must only choose the specific one (jb, wasser v1.0.2 or quickshot v3.1).
          If instead you want to change firmware, you must specify the firmware that you want to install (and your actual firmware...wasser v1.0.2?)
          Yes, my firmware is wasser v1.0.2. How can I change pointer to smart pointer in the firmware before the flashing?
          Thanks!
          Last edited by saddas; 06-04-2014, 10:11.

Comment

Yes, my firmware is wasser v1.0.2. How can I change pointer to smart pointer in the firmware before the flashing?
            Thanks!
            I'm sorry, but I can't help you..
            I'm not so expert to include a new pointer inside a rom, but I can give you only zip packages to patch.

Comment

HI, gio965!
              Thanks for your work again!

Couid you also make Stok_pointer_smart for wasser 1.0.3 rirmware?

Comment

HI, gio965!
                Thanks for your work again!

Couid you also make Stok_pointer_smart for wasser 1.0.3 rirmware?
                Hi saddas, I have just installed the latest wasser v1.0.3 and I can tell you that there's no need for a new zip package...you can use that one for wasser rom v1.0.2
                Last edited by gio965; 06-12-2014, 13:10.

Comment

Hi saddas, I have just installed the latest wasser v1.0.3 and I can tell you that there's no need for a new zip package...you can use that one for wasser rom v1.0.2
                  Thanks a lot!!!
                  Have a nice day!!!

Comment

I can confirm that it works!

Thanks Gio!

Comment

Hi, gio965!

Couid you make Stok_pointer_smart for wasser 1.0.4 rirmware?

Comment

Hi, gio965!

Couid you make Stok_pointer_smart for wasser 1.0.4 rirmware?
                        Hi saddas, also in this case you can quietly use the zip package for wasser rom v1.0.2

Comment

Hi saddas, also in this case you can quietly use the zip package for wasser rom v1.0.2
                          Thanks!!!
                          Good luck!!!

Comment

Anyone tried on a Minix neo x8 ? i havent seen this kind of customization on x8 forums

Comment

Working...
                            X