No announcement yet.

General AML S802 Device release discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I post the ROM it will be in the Tronsmart AML sub forum.

I should have it out tomorrow AM. All I need left to do is write the readme! I am burnt out from work today so it will have to be tomorrow AM

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Hi,

My ethernet is not connecting. Is it something that your ROM could help ?

I also tried installing free apps. But it is not installing. Is it working for others ?

Thanks,

Originally posted by Finless View Post
      When I post the ROM it will be in the Tronsmart AML sub forum.

I should have it out tomorrow AM. All I need left to do is write the readme! I am burnt out from work today so it will have to be tomorrow AM

Bob
      Using a Tronsmart Vega Elite S89.

Comment

Re: EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Originally posted by dave220 View Post
        Hi,

My ethernet is not connecting. Is it something that your ROM could help ?

I also tried installing free apps. But it is not installing. Is it working for others ?

Thanks,
        Free apps work for me. I will be testing Ethernet and root in a few hours.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Originally posted by noderat View Post

Just wondering how come that my TVega 89 after I root listed as google nexus one, I used vroot to do it as I read on geekbuying blog? Also got incompatibility on some add-ons on XBMC
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by tikboy View Post
            Just wondering how come that my TVega 89 after I root listed as google nexus one, I used vroot to do it as I read on geekbuying blog? Also got incompatibility on some add-ons on XBMC
            Same for me also, no idea why.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Batfink32 View Post
              Same for me also, no idea why.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
              Sounds like a build prop modification. Change your xbmc to Gotham nightly and force refresh on your repos.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Sorry, free apps are working for me. I have not yet tried paid apps.

I tried a few online videos but getting stuttering and also audio/video out of sync. The Wifi is working ok. But cannot get ethernet to work. I will try more hi-resolution videos.

Could not get some add-ons on xbmc to install, says "Dependencies not met". I know they work on Frodo. Anyway to install these ?

Thanks,

Comment

Sorry, free apps are working for me. I have not yet tried paid apps.

I tried a few online videos but getting stuttering and also audio/video out of sync. The Wifi is working ok. But cannot get ethernet to work. I will try more hi-resolution videos.

Could not get some add-ons on xbmc to install, says "Dependencies not met". I know they work on Frodo. Anyway to install these ?

Thanks,
                  That is because they don't support Gotham... You can copy the add-on folder into your xbmc addons and it'll be there but likely won't work with Gotham.

Comment

I am getting audio sync issues in xbmc as well at only 720p and lots of skipped frames

Comment

I am getting audio sync issues in xbmc as well at only 720p and lots of skipped frames

So, from what I am reading, these boxes are not ready for prime time?
                      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                        So, from what I am reading, these boxes are not ready for prime time?
                        Out of the box? Eh... Better at everything than rockchip in speed, but video is a little out of sync.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok. With hardware acceleration set to libstagefright. I am getting perfect video. MediaCodec is not working for me.

I am still not able to connect to my smb share. Am working on that. The ethernet issue is still there.

Comment

Ok I spoke too soon. I am having audio-video sync problems. But it seems its not always the case. It happens after sometime.

Ok. With hardware acceleration set to libstagefright. I am getting perfect video. MediaCodec is not working for me.

I am still not able to connect to my smb share. Am working on that. The ethernet issue is still there.

Comment

Interesting page I just found... http://openlinux.amlogic.com/Android/Mbox

Comment

OK, to get xbmc screen scaling working you must have root. Xbmc Gotham will automatically apply permissions.

Comment

Working...
                                X