No announcement yet.

General AML S802 Device release discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Originally posted by otisrhw View Post
    Geekbuying is showing the tronsmart vega s89 in Stock and the elite as well. Now just have to wait two weeks for them to put the box in the mail

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    I have one on order, even without 5.1 I can either sell it or use it the way I see it. When I get mine I'll post everything I can find.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

I ordered one for a test unit, I was thinking about purchasing 50 or so but If this 5.1 thing is a problem maybe I'll wait. Do you think this will be a problem for the average user (a deal breaker)?

Comment

I ordered one for a test unit, I was thinking about purchasing 50 or so but If this 5.1 thing is a problem maybe I'll wait. Do you think this will be a problem for the average user (a deal breaker)?

I guess that depends on your market segment. Are your users streaming content from the likes of 1channel and icefilms? This will be great for them. Are they ripping their own bluray movies? Probably not.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

More of 1 channel and showbox streams.

Comment

More of 1 channel and showbox streams.

Do they even know what a codec is? No? Then they will never notice but they will love the speed of the device and it's GPU for gaming.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Comment

Get a lot of people asking for multi touch support for bluetooth track pads

Comment

Antutu Belink M8 versus Vega s89

Eric(geekbuying.blog) posted results for Tronsmart Vega s89

Antutu :30805

Vellamo HTML 5 : 1864 Metall : 859

Belink M8 s802 Antutu 23467

Its a big gap between those 2 devices.

Comment

Yes but so many variables did they close recent apps, ram allocation ect.

Comment

Thats true,maybe someone can test both devices under same conditions soon

Comment

Does Antutu not optimize RAM when it runs? I've never had that big a difference in Antutu scores on the same device before.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

On my note 3 if I leave apps running I get 20-25 close everything 30,000 +

Comment

On my note 3 if I leave apps running I get 20-25 close everything 30,000 +

Ah OK, didn't realise it had that much effect.

I ran Antutu on Android installed on an X86 Intel NUC last night and got 25000 lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Well,maybe Javimetal can run a new antutu test on his M8(guess he sleeps now)

Comment

Antutu can't close running applications. This is why I always strip ROMs of all nonessentials before I benchmark different kernel configurations. Though antutu means close to nothing as I've seen devices with incredible antutu scores perform terribly with everyday use.

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Comment

Ah, how do you like the NUC thought about getting one for my son to tinker with?

Comment

Working...
                                X