Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jacen View Post
    Thanks Javimetal.

I will try, despite the probably result.

Envoyé de mon CINK PEAX en utilisant Tapatalk
    I just back (home) and uploading firmwares to mega. I see it will take a long time.... my network today is really bad and slow.
    Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Re: EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
      I just back (home) and uploading firmwares to mega. I see it will take a long time.... my network today is really bad and slow.
      Is it just the same as the Tronsmart FW?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

I will wait until until you send the link.

Thanks

Comment

I will wait until until you send the link.

Thanks
          FIRMWARE

Beelink M8 (16GB Version): https://mega.co.nz/#!zJFzjDJZ!Xj-ANb...5A6OdU_NhxPgTM

Comment

FIRMWARE

Beelink M8 (16GB Version): https://mega.co.nz/#!zJFzjDJZ!Xj-ANb...5A6OdU_NhxPgTM
            Thanks Javimetal

I just flash with the Beelink M8 firmware with the same result: "please connect a ethernet cable"

It has to be a factory defect.

Comment

Thanks Javimetal

I just flash with the Beelink M8 firmware with the same result: "please connect a ethernet cable"

It has to be a factory defect.
              Maybe. I think this is the first time I see a ethernet problem in a TV box.

Even that box is not from us, I'm total sure they tested before send. Sometimes we also can not understand why some products are working perfectly in china and the problem appears there. "No boots", "frozen at boot logo screens", "no WiFi founds"...

Comment

https://www.facebook.com/minixtech?ref=ts&fref=ts just a sidenote:Minix just annonced their new X8 with s802.
                Last edited by Lars42; 04-12-2014, 13:03.

Comment

Nobody is posting any video indepth reviews?

Hey guys,

I would love to see these thing in action, but not some short video but a review on these boxes, with antutu scores etc....

Is anyone doing that?

Thanks,

Watts

Comment

Anyone wanna test these out? Lets not be shy here

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post

Lets see how those things handle the jelly fish test

Plz report the max MBPS before playback performance noticeably decreases

Also, blueray ISO - http://download.blender.org/durian/m...tel-Bluray.iso

&

MPEG-2 Blueray remux - https://www.dropbox.com/s/ji0d8q4h32...281%29-001.mkv

&

Monster inc XBMC test vid H264 1080p

Results of these videos should provide a real world comparison of vegas vs. fire tv

Comment

Originally posted by alwaysbless View Post
                      Anyone wanna test these out? Lets not be shy here
                      I try some out later tonight when I get home.

Comment

Ride on! Thx i appreciate it.
                        Originally posted by Batfink32 View Post
                        I try some out later tonight when I get home.

On a side note I found a guy whos selling Armada Mach 8s on **** who lives out here in San Diego w/ me. He said he is receiving his first shipment on the 16th so I should be able to post a review that day (hopefully he isnt lying) as Ive already arranged to meet up.

Comment

Just got home! Got my S89 and will be playing with it today!

Anyone hate the launcher? I will be putting in stock AOSP launcher in my ROM for sure.

Bob
                          "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
                          "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
                          "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
                          "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
                          "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
                          "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
                          "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
                          "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
                          "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Anyone hate the launcher? I will be putting in stock AOSP launcher in my ROM for sure.

Bob
                            Thanks.
                            Just can't wait for it...

About Minix posted before:

MINIX unveils NEO X8 and X8s, delivering 4K UHD capability.

MINIX today announced the latest additions to their product line – NEO X8 and X8s. The NEO X8 and X8s will both be powered by the latest generation of Amlogic chipsets; the NEO X8 will use the standard Amlogic S802, whilst the NEO X8s will adopt the Amlogic S802-H – offering full Dolby Digital and DTS support.

Both devices will offer:

- 4K2K UHD Video Decoding and Output
                            - 1080p FHD Video Encoding
                            - Quad Core Cortex A9r4 Processor
                            - Octo Core Mali-450 GPU
                            - Android KitKat 4.4 OS
                            - TrustZone & Trusted Video Path for Security & DRM
                            - Support HDMI-CEC
                            - Bluetooth 4.0 and Ethernet
                            - Audio and Headphone Jacks, 3 USB Ports + 1 OTG Port.

However, there are noticeable differences between the two models:

- NEO X8 will offer only 8GB EMMC internal storage, whilst the NEO X8s offers 16GB EMMC.
                            - NEO X8 delivers single-band Wi-Fi, whilst the NEO X8s includes dual-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz and 5GHz)
                            - The NEO X8s offers full Dolby Digital and DTS Support, which is not available on the NEO X8.

The NEO X8 and X8s will be priced according to their different specifications, with exact retail prices to follow shortly, and are expected to be available to buy from late May onwards.

MINIX also announced a new addition to its range of air-mouses, the NEO M1, delivering six-axis gyroscope support and built-in anti-shake technology for superior accuracy and control.

The form factor of the NEO M1 is much smaller than that of previous models, being just 146mm x 39mm x 12.6mm, and also includes a built-in rechargeable lithium battery. Pricing information for the NEO M1 will also follow shortly.Ver tradução

Comment

Originally posted by Finless View Post

Bob
                              Yay! Check the stock kernel settings, I've never seen such a bad stock kernel :-)

Comment

Ok,

Ive been testing some of the video Alwaysbless asked for...,

Here goes..

For the Jellyfish test video, it seems fine right up to 120mbps in XBMC. Note, I had no sound with it but I dont know if the video has sound.

Jurassic Park seems to play fine although in MX Player and stock player there is no sound. XBMC does give the video with sound. I should say its a short clip so I'm not sure if its playing smoothly or not.

Monsters Inc played smoothly but again I could only get sound through XBMC, MX Player gave me no sound. The audio and video sync ended up way off though XBMC, I don't know if an advanced settings file is needed for an audio delay.

The Sintel Blu-ray seems to play fine in XBMC, again audio / video seems out of sync.

Overall it seems to handle video excellently.

Sent from my Venue 11 Pro 5130 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X