General AML S802 Device release discussions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delete this post
    Last edited by noderat; 04-15-2014, 11:39.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Anyone having trouble with Miracast? It just doesn't seem to work with my Nexus 5. Its fine with an old cheap Chinese phone I have though. Not sure if this is a ROM thing or N5 thing?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Nexus 4 works but is slow

Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse any typos.

Only after you've donated to Finless and Neomode are you allowed to donate here.

Comment

Re: EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Originally posted by noderat View Post
          Nexus 4 works but is slow

Weird. Its worked twice out of maybe 20times I've tried. Maybe a N5 problem.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone tried Google Music? (continues play, All access, Playlists etc)
            Beelink R89
            Pioneer SC-2022
            Samsung 55" LED 2012

Previous:
            Minix X8-H
            Minix X5
            Logitech Revue

Comment

5.1 DD software decoded passthrough confirmed working in XBMC.

Comment

EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

I have transferred the paid app and Ethernet problem to factory,they said they will release an new update this week and fix the problem,I will keep updated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Looking for developers
                http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Hi,

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                  I have transferred the paid app and Ethernet problem to factory,they said they will release an new update this week and fix the problem,I will keep updated!

Do you have any idea if this is a hardware/software problem ?
                  Using a Tronsmart Vega Elite S89.

Comment

EM8 Amlogic S802 quad core 2Ghz + Octa core Mali 450: FIRST PRICE INFO!

Software

Looking for developers
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
                      Software

Ok. That sounds better. Will wait for the update. Can we root this thing ? Will it affect the warranty or anything ?

Comment

Yes, Ethernet works. So does CEC support. I have been using my TV remote all day.

Comment

Thats great for you. Did you do anything special to get Ethernet working ? Mine s not working. I hope it is a software problem.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by dave220 View Post
                            Thats great for you. Did you do anything special to get Ethernet working ? Mine s not working. I hope it is a software problem.

Nothing special. I had it connected upon boot and its connected to a power line Ethernet adapter.

Comment

Are you setting it up through mbox settings or android settings? Make sure wifi and ethernet is off in android and mbox settings then check box in mbox settings and see if that helps. Sorry, not trying to insult you if you already tried that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Have you tried wiping /data? (Factory Reset)

Comment

Working...
                                X