Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
    same question re link
    Still today got a sample, even we know they are exactly same we want test it first.
    Android TV Box direct from China. English & Español

Comment

Originally posted by Javimetal View Post
      Still today got a sample, even we know they are exactly same we want test it first.

ok let me know where to order when ready.
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Why not post it here where to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by ssspacman View Post
          Why not post it here where to get them.
          Can be posted here, but we did not upload this product as we must to test it yet. Hope tomorrow.

Comment

Hi, we finally could find that noise from the SPDIF. It comes from the TV while use the SPDIF passthrough with the sound system.I mean, there is a noise that you can listen from TV speakers if you open its sound. We did not find any noise from the sound system. As we always "mute" the TV while connect to the receiver we could not find this before. Anyway we could enjoy a good 5.1 sound by the SPDIF today.
            New update, we found, our TVs under 50 inch does not have that noise on the SPDIF

Comment

I guess most of us are interested in HDMI passthrough and only few are interested in SPDIF passthrough. Anyway, it is a good news that passthrough is possible.

Did you get a chance to test Dolby True HD?
              ~Gopichand Pai

Comment

New update, we found, our TVs under 50 inch does not have that noise on the SPDIF

So it sounds like this issue is with a certain TV or TV brand and not everyone will hear it...

Sounds good!!

So whats the status on the plain box? how did the testing go?

Comment

In fact, even if you get the noise, you can "Mute" or decrease the volume to zero and will not listen this. The noise is not on the sound system, but on the TV.

Comment

This is the neutral version:

Results are exactly same than Beelink M8.

Interested on this version can check here: AMLOGIC M802 - ATV S82

Comment

We will try to take more pictures, but about system it's exactly same than Beelink M8, so you can guess...

Also we want take a good piture of the upper side, its finish is something like a vinyl disc, difficult to see from the pictures until now

Comment

From this picture can see a little more... really diffucult to take a good pictures. Finish is good.

Comment

Originally posted by gopichandpai View Post
                          I guess most of us are interested in HDMI passthrough and only few are interested in SPDIF passthrough. Anyway, it is a good news that passthrough is possible.

Did you get a chance to test Dolby True HD?
                          We still must test this kind of video, any suggest? We need download one for testing.

Comment

app store

Please excuse my ignorance. I am new to these products. Do these have the google play store ? Or any other app store ? Can apps be installed through file manager ?
                            Using a Tronsmart Vega Elite S89.

Comment

Originally posted by dave220 View Post
                              Please excuse my ignorance. I am new to these products. Do these have the google play store ? Or any other app store ? Can apps be installed through file manager ?
                              Yes,it has google play store built in. and you also can install apps via file manager.
                              Looking for developers
                              http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

what about ethernet connection - work or does not work?

Comment

Working...
                                X