Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official CS968/CR11S (2MP/5MP 1080p) Ultra HiDef Video Enhanced {Best ROM To Date} AP6210 ("BeYond XBMC READY")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official CS968/CR11S (2MP/5MP 1080p) Ultra HiDef Video Enhanced {Best ROM To Date} AP6210 ("BeYond XBMC READY")

NEW OFFICIAL Ultra 1080p CS968/CR11S ROM Build

Notice In The Photo Above The Home Screen Visual Effects Of The Highly Enhanced Ultra HiDef Picture Pixel Crystal Clear Video Resolution Quality White Balance And Perfect Pixel Contrast ... Originally This CS968/CR11S ROM Was Released As A 720p ROM ... I converted It Into A 1080p Ultra HiDef Video Ready Highly Enhanced Multi-Media Super ROM Build ...

Newly Released Official CS968/CR11S 1080p Ultra HiDef ROM Build

This ROM Was Released As 720p ROM, But I Converted It To A 1080p Ultra HiDef ROM Build (In The Photo Above Notice The Picture Resolution Quality) This Maybe The Best Visual Video Enhancement Effects That I Have Done With My CS968/CR11S ROM Builds, plus it's ultra FAST ....! You Can Get My latest Ultral HiDef Multi-Media Super ROM HERE

1./ Get the 2MP version HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/9or8hf

2./ Get the 5MP version HERE http://www.sendspace.com/file/g6v0vw

Just about all casting apps works great with this "Ultra HiDef Video playback (Screen) Enhanced ROM Build", follow the link below ....!

If you switch to the MXPlayer, when you start to experience frame skipping and it doesn't stop, it means it's the source of your 1080p video, that's causing the 1080p frame skipping, not the "Beyond XBMC ...

"Beyond XBMC" In The Photo above Gives You The Options To Use The MXPlayer Or The (Default) DVDPlayer

To access these options via the "BeYond XBMC", first tap on the "C" key on your remote backside keyboard or regular keyboard, after your video file has began to play and tap on the "C" key again to select your options ...

PLEASE NOTE: "Beyond XBMC" has no control over live 1080p video playback frame skipping ... If you should encounter frame skipping via live 1080p video playback, this maybe due to your home network broadband speeds ...

*The "Beyond XBMC v3.3" download can be found HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...d-XBMC-(Beta-3) .....

*Special thanks to Whocares and Clarkss12 ...!

The Latest NEW Android TV Apps Can Be Found HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ....
    Last edited by Tech1; 03-12-2014, 06:11.

Now compare the above photo to the photos in post # 1, see the difference in resolution quality ....!

Comment

Hi Tech,

I appreciate your work and the fact that you seem to be the only one making roms for this device. Before I start to try your new roms, I would like to have a better description of them. The "wow super ultra 8k turbo super new" description doesn't do it for me.

I would like to know which official rom it was based on (best would be with features of that rom) and what you changed and why.

Plus, I would like it if you could look into making a rom with a kernal for 3188t devices (looks like most of them). With 1.2 tot 1.4 ghz as base speed and higher clocked memory and gpu.

I would like to do this myself (make and install a custom kernel for my 3188t) but can't find the time to do it. So a complete rom with rock solid fast kernal from you would be most welcome and appeciated.

Comment

Originally posted by milenko79 View Post
        Hi Tech,

I appreciate your work and the fact that you seem to be the only one making roms for this device. Before I start to try your new roms, I would like to have a better description of them. The "wow super ultra 8k turbo super new" description doesn't do it for me.

I would like to know which official rom it was based on (best would be with features of that rom) and what you changed and why.

Plus, I would like it if you could look into making a rom with a kernal for 3188t devices (looks like most of them). With 1.2 tot 1.4 ghz as base speed and higher clocked memory and gpu.

I would like to do this myself (make and install a custom kernel for my 3188t) but can't find the time to do it. So a complete rom with rock solid fast kernal from you would be most welcome and appeciated.
        First of all, I'm not a full time ROM builder, this maybe my last ROM build release ... I have never ever overclocked any of my Android devices ... This ROM build is based on the official just released CS968 ROM build found HERE http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...i-Model-(CR11s) ...

Comment

I understand you are not a full time dev. I appreciate your work all the same.
          Did you mod the kernal to be 1080p, or did you replace it completely (i would be interested if the official kernal was a bit more stable).

Comment

Great job

I wanted to install it on my device. Its a Rikomagic MK902. Could please tell anyone to me if its compatible with this ROM?????

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Nice rom Tech1. Fast and stable. But it is not BeyondXBMC READY? I get very bad results when running BeyondXBMC. Fastest XBMC with this rom is stock nighly editions!

Comment

Originally posted by milenko79 View Post
                I understand you are not a full time dev. I appreciate your work all the same.
                Did you mod the kernal to be 1080p, or did you replace it completely (i would be interested if the official kernal was a bit more stable).
                I used a Terminal Emulator to convert the 720p ROM build in a 1080p build with enhanced video resolutions quality code .... Next, I extract the kernel from the ROM build ... I find the official 720p kernel stable ...

Comment

1000% "BeYond XBMC" READY

Originally posted by dracosc22679 View Post
                  Nice rom Tech1. Fast and stable. But it is not BeyondXBMC READY? I get very bad results when running BeyondXBMC. Fastest XBMC with this rom is stock nighly editions!
                  "Beyond XBMC" works like a charm, uninstall your current "Beyond XBMC", power cycle your device ... Downdload a new "Beyond XBMC V3.3" file, then reinstall it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                    I used a Terminal Emulator to convert the 720p ROM build in a 1080p build with enhanced video resolutions quality code .... Next, I extract the kernel from the ROM build ... I find the official 720p kernel stable ...
                    could you please do the same to this Rom? January 2014 the latest MTK Module Build 21 Jan 2014. So we can have working wifi and bluetooth?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                      "Beyond XBMC" works like a charm, uninstall your current "Beyond XBMC", power cycle your device ... Downdload a new "Beyond XBMC V3.3" file, then reinstall it ...

Can you run flawlessly 1080p movies without any frame skip or frame drop? impossible i think!!!

Comment

Can you run flawlessly 1080p movies without any frame skip or frame drop? impossible i think!!!
                        I running some test now, I have several short 1080p mkv files for testing ...

Comment

MTK Support?

Originally posted by Thracia View Post
                          could you please do the same to this Rom? January 2014 the latest MTK Module Build 21 Jan 2014. So we can have working wifi and bluetooth?
                          Hello All,
                          I too , am wishing for a few options for V3 (MTK WIFI) devices. So far the one that works best for me is a stock rooted rom....720 res. The mic and bluetooth are crap also. Possibly "high quality"parts/ assembly is to blame but voice search is impossible with bluetooth or built in mic. I have tried speaking very loudly directly into mic hole only to see some marginal improvement! The bluetooth has a horrible interfearance noise and detects nothing as I speak....Useless!
                          Hopefully a software issue, but who knows?
                          I hope that I am posting in the correct spot as a good hi-resolution rom for the non AP6210 users would be great.

I did try the one rom that was listed http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?10064-CR11S-CS968-(8188-Wifi-Works)-TV01-1080p-GT-19300-(G3-Spoofed)-2MP-5MP-6210-(Built-IN-NEW-Video-Mix-App)-quot-BeYoXBMC-quot-READY but it seemed a bit more sluggish than my original. Click image for larger version

Name:	tmp_Screenshot_2014-02-26-21-42-44-1824784511.png
Views:	1
Size:	138.7 KB
ID:	433115

Comment

5MP Version Coming Soon

I will do a 5MP version of this ROM build as soon as I can find the time ...!

Comment

BeYond XBMC READY Confirmed

I have ran my test "Beyond XBMC" Works On My Android TV boxes without any issues ... Where is your 1080p media stored ...? Also what type of broadband connection and home network connection wifi/wired are you using ...?

Comment

Working...
                              X