Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official CS968/CR11S (2MP/5MP 1080p) Ultra HiDef Video Enhanced {Best ROM To Date} AP6210 ("BeYond XBMC READY")

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
    Do you have the 5MP ROM build version, if so, could you please post another mirror, thanks in advance ... I might try to twist it up, since you said it has 1080p screen resolution ....
    I did not download the 5MP version. sorry
    MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
      I did not download the 5MP version. sorry
      Ok, thanks anyway ...! By chance do you have this tool FWFactory Tool.exe ...?

Comment

Ok, thanks anyway ...! By chance do you have this tool FWFactory Tool.exe ...?
        Here is to download the FWFactoryTool http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ool-for-Window
        BTW, do you still need the new 5mp firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
          Here is to download the FWFactoryTool http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...ool-for-Window
          BTW, do you still need the new 5mp firmware?
          Awesome thanks a ton, yes, I still need the 5MP ROM build version ....

Comment

Awesome thanks a ton, yes, I still need the 5MP ROM build version ....
            I've already made my file available for everyone. You may come back the link to have another try to download

Comment

Can you tell me how did you manage to get the Samsung mirroring work on this?
              Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Private View Post
                Can you tell me how did you manage to get the Samsung mirroring work on this?
                Thanks
                I have a Mr. Sammies Note 3 with Kitkat (RooTed), it very easy to do, it's explain HERE https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0 ...

Comment

I looked at your page. Does that mean I have to buy a chrome cast dongle to mirror? Or is your c968 and bubble upnp and allcast is enough?

Comment

I looked at your page. Does that mean I have to buy a chrome cast dongle to mirror? Or is your c968 and bubble upnp and allcast is enough?
                    First of all, what is the name and model, OS Android version of your smartphone, plus is your phone rooted ... The bubbleUPnP Server should be on your PC also ... Please purchase a ChromeCast dongle as soon as you can, a must got to have to mirror in the furture ...

Comment

So I need Chrome cast dongle. Meh, don't want to invest in it. My phone is galaxy s4, rooted gt-i9506.

Comment

So I need Chrome cast dongle. Meh, don't want to invest in it. My phone is galaxy s4, rooted gt-i9506.
                        My opinion, mirroring from phone to big TV used to be a popular idea, but since we have the TV box , there's no need to do mirror anymore, why? because the TV box is the phone without the cell signal (but still can make phone calls through wifi, not convenience but duable). I don't see a case where I need to mirror my phone to my TV once I used the TV box.

Comment

@Tech1, just a question, do you see the new 5mp/2mp with factory 1080 rom firmware will provide us with a better rom from your existing ultra-hidef rom?

Comment

You Be The Judge

@Tech1, just a question, do you see the new 5mp/2mp with factory 1080 rom firmware will provide us with a better rom from your existing ultra-hidef rom?
                            I now have both versions of the new ROM 2MP/5MP already to be uploaded ... I want you to be the judge of your question ... I have already said to myself, you are really going love this one and you will SEE the difference ... I'm going to post a picture of the old and the new in a few minutes .... You Be The Judge ...!

Comment

My opinion, mirroring from phone to big TV used to be a popular idea, but since we have the TV box , there's no need to do mirror anymore, why? because the TV box is the phone without the cell signal (but still can make phone calls through wifi, not convenience but duable). I don't see a case where I need to mirror my phone to my TV once I used the TV box.
                              +1
                              MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                                +1
                                +1 lol

Comment

Working...
                                X