Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnova 10b G3 ICS - Stock ROM - latest version available!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Finless View Post
    Yes I am.... whats the problem?

Bob
    Hi Bob,

I've managed to dump a backup.img for the Arnova 10b G3 DT (resistive) 4Gb model.

I was hoping you could do your magic and make a resistive version of your rom for it.

I can give you a dropbox link for it if you're up for the challenge :-)

Comment

I can try.... Yes give me a DB link.

Bob
      "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
      "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
      "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
      "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
      "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
      "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
      "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
      "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
      "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Thanks Bob. Link PM'd to you.

Comment

Any luck Bob?

Comment

Any luck Bob?

Comment

Help please

hello all is it possible to have a backup made ​​from recovery in order to try to recover my tablet. thank you in advance

Comment

Originally posted by Mesrine24 View Post
                hello all is it possible to have a backup made ​​from recovery in order to try to recover my tablet. thank you in advance
                if you need to recover your tablet flashing the stock firmware should do the trick

whats wrong any way ?
                freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
                  if you need to recover your tablet flashing the stock firmware should do the trick

whats wrong any way ?

yes but I just have to accel recovery, the pc does not take into account my tablet.

sorry for the English

Comment

yes but I just have to accel recovery, the pc does not take into account my tablet.

sorry for the English
                    sorry i'm trying to follow what you mean , so your pc does not see your tablet correct ?

have you installed the drivers for the tablet ? but what do you mean accel recovery ?

Comment

sorry i'm trying to follow what you mean , so your pc does not see your tablet correct ?

have you installed the drivers for the tablet ? but what do you mean accel recovery ?
                      impossible to install the tablet driver not recognized despite the tutorials followed.

sorry for "" accel recovery "" google translation is bad

Comment

impossible to install the tablet driver not recognized despite the tutorials followed.

sorry for "" accel recovery "" google translation is bad
                        thats ok i know google translate kinda sucks , so what are you running on your pc windows 7 ,xp, vista ?

because sometimes that makes a difference

Comment

thats ok i know google translate kinda sucks , so what are you running on your pc windows 7 ,xp, vista ?

because sometimes that makes a difference
                          windows 7 64x, I haven nothing special during running

Comment

windows 7 64x, I haven nothing special during running
                            ok i have seen some people run into trouble on 64 bit i had trouble on two different pc's with 64bit .

i use 32 with no problem . if you can try a 32 bit pc , and see if that makes a difference . ok .

if you run into problems still let us know what happens and maybe we can help .

the tutorial for installing the drivers tells you how ,so follow that guide .

do you not see a device at all in your device manager when plugged in to pc ?

Comment

ok i have seen some people run into trouble on 64 bit i had trouble on two different pc's with 64bit .

i use 32 with no problem . if you can try a 32 bit pc , and see if that makes a difference . ok .

if you run into problems still let us know what happens and maybe we can help .

the tutorial for installing the drivers tells you how ,so follow that guide .

do you not see a device at all in your device manager when plugged in to pc ?
                              not detected any device, I'll try to put a seven 32bit and you want report thank you for your time

Comment

not detected any device, I'll try to put a seven 32bit and you want report thank you for your time
                                yes please try the 32 bit and see if that helps . and your very welcome . thank you for coming to our site .

just let us know if that does not work .

Comment

Working...
                                X